Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 I'm playing in Charlottesville Tomorrow!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
rubylith Posted - 05/31/2007 : 3:11:13 PM
Wanna come?

The Gravity Lounge
7pm? 8pm?

Come on out!!!
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PJK Posted - 06/03/2007 : 12:24:27 PM
I love that town too Dave! I actually looked at property around the C'ville area. I can't move now, but maybe someday. Too bad Fluffy couldn't go with you! 81-64 is the way to go though, may be a bit longer, but so much easier to drive, and faster.

Glad you had a great time. I really wish I could have seen you. Did Mike make it to the show? Hope so.
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 06/03/2007 : 12:24:26 PM
Because it's the same as anywhere else. Plenty of damage can be done from the Jerze. ;)
gnome44 Posted - 06/03/2007 : 10:59:33 AM
Why not move there?
rubylith Posted - 06/03/2007 : 10:58:02 AM
I take 81 down but I would have totally taken 95 for you Fluffy! Damn I wish we could have gotten you. We had a blast. I Stayed at Joe's new place, it was a great time. We played well and Andy Waldeck & The C-Villians killed. I love that town. I want to move there so bad. Next time Fluffy I'm picking you up!
Fluffy Posted - 06/01/2007 : 4:14:33 PM
Hey Dave, I really was planning on coming to this. In fact, I was gonna call you and see if you wanted to pick me up on the way. Sadly on Wednesday I got a call from a friend who needs me to pick him up at the airport at 8:30 so I won't be able to now. Very bummed. Was looking forward to seeing you again. Hope you have a great show! Say HI to Joe for me.
dirtysloth Posted - 06/01/2007 : 1:23:45 PM
I would, but I don't get out of work until about 7 tonight, so by the time I got there you'd be about done. Gah!
Robin Posted - 05/31/2007 : 6:07:59 PM
Hey! Have a great show, wish I could be there, come to CA!!Peace,Robin
PJK Posted - 05/31/2007 : 4:32:39 PM
Dave, now ya know I would LOVE to be there, but alas I too am short of time and money.

I did, however, email my friend Mike (SOKO) about it. I really hope he can catch your show!

Have a great show!
rubylith Posted - 05/31/2007 : 3:55:42 PM
Haha I'll fly you out!
Ranting Thespian Posted - 05/31/2007 : 3:51:37 PM
I'd love to come, but having a horrible car, little money, and being in WI kind of puts a damper on things.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000