Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Soko's myspace page

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
PJK Posted - 04/15/2007 : 3:19:05 PM
Mike just made a myspace page for SOKO. It would really be great if those of you who have myspace accts. could add them to your page and become a "friend" on their page.

I don't do myspace, or at least I have resisted up until now. My reasons are for privacy, I work in a middle school and do not wish my students to know my personal life. Maybe someday if I feel more comfortable with it I will join, but not now.

Thank you to anyone who visits their page and especially to those who become a friend of Soko. Their myspace address is: www.myspace.com/sokomusic

*****Beware, there is another band by the name of Soko that also has a myspace and they used the website address that belongs to the SOKO we know and love for their myspace which is sokoband.com.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Arthen Posted - 04/15/2007 : 11:10:28 PM
Pam, thanks for the heads up! I'll have to pass this along to my myspace colleagues.
Infant Eyes Posted - 04/15/2007 : 5:47:38 PM
Pam, you may or may not know this, but just to let you know, you can set your profile to private so that no one can view your profile unless added by a friend. Just so you know.
KevinLesko Posted - 04/15/2007 : 4:11:50 PM
Awesome, I added SOKO and they will be Top 8 material for sure!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000