Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 FINALS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KevinLesko Posted - 12/08/2001 : 1:26:44 PM
O THANK GOD!!!!!!!

It is just about the greatest feeling in the world to know that I have until Jan 4th to dick around and not have to think about school.

21   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 12/19/2001 : 03:55:24 AM
That is way kewl. The pics will be posted on the Wow Hall show Portland OR for anyone interested in checking them out. Did you like them JENJEN? HOPE SO!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
jen-jen Posted - 12/16/2001 : 3:58:24 PM
Fluffy~

That was definitely me in the middle of the two monitors at the show. That is so funny that you actually got a picture of me. I can't wait to see it on the site.

I gave the roses to Tim before he even started playing, so that is probably why you don't have a picture of them. I have a fuzzy picture of Tim with the roses in his mouth, but that is all. Did Tim have the roses after the show?

Italy, Italy, Italy.......

:) JEN (:

Fleabass76 Posted - 12/15/2001 : 10:58:20 PM
"I'd like to point out that Juror 6 is sleeping."

"Mr. Simpson take off those glasses"

"And those"

"And those."

"People always tell you to color inside the lines, [but] who drew the lines in the first place? [Think about that.]" -Victor Wooten
pcbTIM Posted - 12/15/2001 : 10:16:25 PM
Now I can finally enjoy this topic instead of wanting to destroy it. All right! A whole month of free time to do absolutely nothing. Except for jury duty on the 24. Can you belive it? Christmas Eve! They changed how the system works so now you can't get our of it no matter what. They had me scheduled for the 24 of Sept. but I had school, so they made me reschedule and I couldn't pick anything else because I could only push it back for 3 months. Oh well, maybe I just take Homer's advice and say that I'm prejudice against all races.

Fluffy Posted - 12/15/2001 : 6:10:00 PM
Hey JenJen, Congrats on finishing school! Too Bad about the work situation. At least it won't be for too much longer. Then off to ITALY! I am so glad that is still happening for you. I hope you won't forget about your friends on the board as you start globetrotting. Oh yea, I was wondering, were you standing directly in front of Tim between the monitors that night? If so, I got a great pic of you when I snapped a pic of Tim from behind the stage. It should be on the website when Jon posts the pics from the tour. That would be pretty kewl if I inadvertantly got a shot of you at the show. Still don't see any roses in the picture. SORRY. Keep in touch! And again, Congrats on finishing finals and ITALY. I wish you all the luck.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
jen-jen Posted - 12/15/2001 : 5:37:36 PM
I am extremely happy that finals are over also.....

I finished on the 5th of December and had the best term I've ever had in college. It was a good way to finish things out at the University of Oregon before I leave to study in Italy. I got two A's and an A+. Yep, the first A+ I've gotten in college. I was pretty stoked. That's a 4.1.

Now, I am working full time (The god-awful hours of seven in the morning til four in the afternoon) and preparing to leave for Italy. My plane ticket is for January 18th. I am way stoked!

Well, I hope everyone has a very happy holiday season!

:) JEN (:

KevinLesko Posted - 12/10/2001 : 6:00:48 PM
Thanks Fluffy, looking forward to seeing that pic, as well as the concert photos from So Cal.

Reese Posted - 12/10/2001 : 5:50:41 PM
One down and Five to go. won't be done till friday afternoon. But come sunday, i'll be cruising down the slopes of Steamboat, CO. can't fucking wait.

later

Fluffy Posted - 12/10/2001 : 3:27:21 PM
Hey Kevin congrats on finishing finals, and to everyone else still saddled with them, GOOD LUCK!! So Kevin, I was just looking at the pics I took of you with Rew and TR last nite as I prepared them for Jon to upload to the site. Hope ya like it!! Happy B-day!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
crash258 Posted - 12/10/2001 : 3:12:47 PM
Pretty cool St.Jude,

Philip

LM4music Posted - 12/10/2001 : 12:44:25 AM
I joined the ranks of the "finished with examers" on Fri 8th. What a feeling. Now I can just sit around, download Tim shn's and marvle.
p.s. crach258, I checked out your web page, do you go to FSU? Im from Orlando. No big deal i was just wondering. Peace

Lucas McCurdy
If you never get blown away, why play?
pcbTIM Posted - 12/09/2001 : 11:45:32 PM
Saint Jude-220
pcbdmb-117

which equals 53.181818181818181818%

Saint Jude Posted - 12/09/2001 : 11:43:04 PM
crash258

USA
219 Posts Posted - 12/08/2001 : 10:09:29 PM

Saint Jude

USA
219 Posts

Crash and i have the same # of posts... well i have one more now... but we did at one point.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
Fleabass76 Posted - 12/09/2001 : 11:35:06 PM
Yeah, mine start this week, but they rock. All i do is play scales, arpeggios, songs, and other crap, except 4 my jazz/pop theory class, that's written. Music tech rox.

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"
-Da Bush
Saint Jude Posted - 12/09/2001 : 02:33:50 AM
You're finals are over... mine havent even started yet.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
crash258 Posted - 12/08/2001 : 10:09:29 PM
congrats, i still got one left.

-p

LizT Posted - 12/08/2001 : 4:56:30 PM
Thanks Kevin, I didn't think you forgot me. Actually my birthday was September 4th. I don't think I posted it on the message board. But, I think TR's birthday is this month!! We all need to wish Tim a happy birthday too! Have fun!!! Liz
KevinLesko Posted - 12/08/2001 : 4:27:23 PM
Thanks Liz, hey guess what else I have time to do now... MAKE YOUR CDS! I'm actually doing them as I type this so they will be out in today's mail. I wanted to burn them last week but I just didn't have time with school and all.

Damn, I wish I had some kind of short term memory, I'm pretty sure that your birthday was around now too, maybe it passed though? Well shoot I just can't remember... my brain is mush (from finals, not drugs)It might not even have been you, maybe it was someone else on here... either way happy birthday to someone.

Silky The Pimp Posted - 12/08/2001 : 3:55:25 PM
I had one at 8:00 this morning and still have another at 6:30. Then one on Wed. and I am through as well... I cannot wait.
-J

LizT Posted - 12/08/2001 : 2:49:14 PM
That's great Kevin, you can start your birthday celebration early! Happy birthday in advance! Eat, drink, and be merry! Liz
Sambo Posted - 12/08/2001 : 1:53:33 PM
my finals dont end until almoost christmas u lucky basterd!!
then again.. i have off unill te end of january so i guess it works out

My parents fucking pissed in the walls and mold grew..

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000