Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 The Huddled Masses, most played album on WDIY

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
rubylith Posted - 03/19/2007 : 1:39:00 PM
Hey guys, I just got the FMQB report for WDIY 88.1 FM Allentown/Bethlehem PA ...my latest album, "The Huddled Masses" is now the most played album on the station with over 10 plays a day!

I am doing another radio interview/performance this Monday, March 26th @ 2pm. Listen online at www.wdiy.org/listen.

Thanks to TR, without him there would have been no album. Listen if you can guys...also I think I am opening for Tim on July 7th in NYC as well as May 3rd in Woodstock. NY. The NYC show is not fully confirmed yet but it looks good!
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
rubylith Posted - 03/26/2007 : 11:43:46 AM
Answer your phone...I'm picking you up at 12:45/1 and I need the amp!!!!
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 03/26/2007 : 10:54:34 AM
Fag.
rubylith Posted - 03/26/2007 : 09:29:53 AM
Just a reminder I will be on WDIY 88.1 FM @ 2pm today!

www.wdiy.org/listen to listen....Check it out at 2!
PJK Posted - 03/20/2007 : 09:54:45 AM
Dave, I need to find out where Easton is in relation to where I live. I know it isn't real far. I would really like to hear you play and I saw on your website that you will be there several times. So, did I read that right? Is Andy playing with your band this weekend? Wow!
rubylith Posted - 03/19/2007 : 11:07:40 PM
July 6th...whoops. Typo!

Thanks so much for the kind workds Pam...it means to much! There are a few stations that are playing the cd but for some reason this one loves it! i can;t wait for this weekend, we have an awesome show with everyone from the album performing. I will hopefully have video to post and such. Thanks again...listen on Monday if you aren't busy!
PJK Posted - 03/19/2007 : 11:01:41 PM
Dave, that is such great news! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! As someone who promoted a record album for another group, I can really appreciate how great it is for a station to play your music! It can be so hard to just get your music played on the radio, let alone have it be the "most played" album! That is HUGE!!!!

Have you sent your music to a lot of stations? I am so happy for you, this is the best news I have heard in quite some time!

umm, on the home page it says TR is playing in PA on July 7th, but he is in NYC on July 6th, I assume that is the one you might open for?

BTW, I love your album too!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000