Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Update on Fate

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tericee Posted - 03/18/2007 : 10:25:50 AM
Our friend Tressa has a band called FATE, and they're trying to get selected for the Coca-Cola Soundwave Tour in Europe. The competition offers talented new bands the chance to play with top acts at top festivals and events. Give FATE your vote and help them to get in the TOP SIX in the charts. (You can vote once per day per computer, so if you have one computer at work and one at home, you can vote twice a day!)

Visit this website (in a new window) and then follow the instructions below.

You are now on the Coca-Cola homepage.
You will see the music player in the center. Under the player you can see the "MENÜ" button. Click „Channels“ and >>>voting<<<.
Now click on "MENÜ" and choose „Jetzt auf Sendung“.
In the window you will see all the bands which take part. If you click on „Band“ you can see them alphabetically.
Click on the numbers of the pages until come to E or F. Now scroll down until you find FATE. Last time I checked, they were on Page 4. (Attention, the pages are longer than you can see in the window. So scroll down until you find FATE). Click FATE. While you are listening to the song „This is the right thing now“ klick on the check mark (button on the left of the menu button).

And don’t forget to tell friends and relatives to do the same.

Thank you very much.
75   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PJK Posted - 06/05/2007 : 5:19:23 PM
That was awesome, thanks for posting the youtube on here! I laughed that they spoke in German but sang in English. I could make out some of what they said....esp. the "holy shit," LOL, which was of course English, LOL, but I wish I had the translation for everything they said. Very cool, though. I sure hope Tressa brings her band back to Philly sometime soon!
tericee Posted - 06/05/2007 : 2:04:34 PM
Great minds think alike! I posted 20 minutes after you did.

teri :)
Fluffy Posted - 06/05/2007 : 1:22:16 PM
Fate as a short video on YouTube:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zEYrPPsJmiE

CHECK IT OUT! ENJOY!!
tericee Posted - 06/02/2007 : 12:36:06 PM
Fate played today in Nuremburg at about 3PM. Hopefully we'll get an update from Tressa or Tom on how it went.

PJK Posted - 05/28/2007 : 07:22:56 AM
Teri, that was great. Wow, sounds like they had an awesome show. I really want to catch one of their shows if they come to Philly.
Thanks for the translation, I too was frustrated with their website since it was all in German.
tericee Posted - 05/27/2007 : 6:17:25 PM
I put the new URL (http://www.fate-world.de/Fotos_12.05.2007%20Berlin/Fotos_Tour_de_Berlin.html) into Babelfish and got something akin to a translation. (Some of it makes no sense at all; sorry.) I put in translations of the photo "captions" where possible.

FATE ROCKS BERLIN
6 seconds to the victory...

A report of ours
"live-reporter" Thomas Zigann
Photo: Thomas Zigann/ Markus shepherd and Roger Scheerer

In the apron:

It was clear to Tressa Rose and Thomas Zigann that winning the Coke Contests would only be possible if Fate could convince Reamonn's neutral fans with its show and music.

Both other winner bands came from Leipzig and Dresden (closer to Berlin than Stuttgart) and would surely bring along a quantity fans.
Thomas: "I wanted to play a good show primarily. In addition I was powerfully proud to be allowed to drive as support from Reamonn to Berlin. To win to have, I had an expectation attitude or a pressure not ".
Tressa: "a chance is a chance".

That COUNTDOWN begins!

The departure (5:00): Thomas did not trust his eyes, when Fate's "Truckdriver" and Tressa's friend Markus showed up in the middle of the night with the expected "Minivan". The vehicle looked somehow small and flat. It turned out, however, that all the equipment and luggage could be stowed away in it.

The Ford Spacewagon emerged as true hell equipment. Markus flew us proper to Berlin. Guitarist Hendrik and copilot von Markus did not fold sometime the sun visor down around the cars any more tearing past to see not to have.

quote:
Our airplane!
quote:
Star food supply for the "flight"

quote:
Stephan during an intermediate stop

quote:
Our pilot, Markus

quote:
Still we have holes in the pockets

quote:
Our truck for the next tour!

Thus it came that Thomas, Markus and the Band arrived punctually in Berlin. Tressa had to evade for according to schedule reasons on the flier and checked in early at Berlin.

Arrived at Berlin (11:45):

Coca Cola reads itself not rags in and housed us in the same hotel as Reamonn, the Moevenpick hotel. Everything of the finest.

quote:
The "Fates" with Reamonn guitarist Uwe Bossert in the Moevenpick Hotel

With the shuttle bus we went then to the Kesselhaus. Owing to a real nice and unlocked driver we got even still another short round travel by Berlin:
thus Reichstag, chancellorship, radio tower in the high-speed run. Since the police locked the official distance off to the Kesselhaus due to a women's race again and again spontaneously, we also got to see the beautiful side streets of Berlin! ; -)

The Kesselhaus (14.30):

Locally arrived! The place of event lay in a very beautiful area. It was originally a brewery: Integrates several buildings, brick, bent, very beautifully made with many clubs - party purely.

quote:
Only Coke on my mind

After a small stay in Catering it went into the hall. Since the technicians were behind schedule, the Coke interview with Fate was rescheduled. Loosely and experienced Tressa and Thomas told like everything began. Still another photo session for Coke was shot subsequently.

Sound check (approx. 16,30):

Everything ran well. Engaged technicians were endeavored around a good sound for us on the stage.

Show time (21:20):

It came like it to come had: Other volume had their fans thereby that along-sang the Songs loud. Thomas: "clear was strained I. But when I noticed that we arrive with our music, gave I still times full power and hoped for the Reamonn fans ".
Tressa: "the public went off and everything took part in".
Fate played four Songs, since only 20 minutes were available.
Thomas: "with the Coke Gewinnersong" This is the right thing now "went the hands high and the public applaud. I could have howled before luck. We had bring along exactly five fans. Thus those alone were that certainly not ".

The Voting (21:50):

The stress was intolerable. MTV VJ Anastasia shone to sovereigns with a presentation and led the voting.

The public applause was measured by applause COMET ago.
Thomas: "as I saw, who got volume over 30 seconds the applause, thought I, war's. But when the fans of the second group high-shot this then at 50 seconds, I was genuinly speechless."
When Anastasia gave then the starting signal for Fate, it went loosely: The Reamonn fans schrien themselves the lung from the body.
Thomas: "Tressa sat on my shoulder and fired all on. I did not have notion, like for a long time all cried ".
Then Anastasia announced the winner: FATE.
The public had longer cried actually six seconds!!! Which for an insanity!!!

Tressa and Thomas: "thanks our fantastischen live volume with Stephan Hoell at the schlagzeug, Roger Scheerer at the bass and Hendrik boettcher at the guitar we could convince and in the long run win the public."

quote:
We won?

quote:
The winners with little Band mascot Lisa

quote:
Tressa with Lisa and a female Coke employee

After show party:

Thomas: "only as after the show the first autograph hunters to the shut-off position pushed, a local reporter urgently photos wanted and a further reporter around a radio interview asked, realized I, what had actually happened."

quote:
The Kesselhaus after the show

Far after midnight Fate sat then backstage together with the youths from Reamonn. Reamonn singer Rea Garvey recognized directly by the dialect that the majority of the Fate musicians were from Swabia (Southwestern Germany) - the Reamonn youths are from Freiburg (also in Southern Germany)!

Reamonn guitarist Uwe Bossert then still meant to Tressa. We'll see you then at Rock am Ring".
Tressa: "Are you also playing this year"?
Bossert: "Nah, we're coming around to see you!"
Well if nix is!

quote:
Thomas and Roger in discussion with Reamonn singer Rea Garvey

quote:
Simply three nice youths

quote:
Uwe Bossert with a Fate CD!!

quote:
Tressa with Reamonn keyboardist and bassist

Fate's guitarist, Hendrik, and schlagzeuger Stephan still talking far into the morning hours with Reamonn Drummer Gomezz Berlin made uncertain, are mentioned only at the edge.

Tressa informed then later directly her family in Philadelphia. "those are super proudly. I had to explain to my mother, what that is, "Rock Am Ring". It's basically "Woodstock meets NASCAR".
My brother wants to perhaps come, when he heard, who everything plays there. As he meant that he was never in Germany said my father only drying to him: "PUT on some clothes" haha!!

Fluffy Posted - 05/22/2007 : 12:49:22 PM
Hey Teri, how can we translate this page? I would love to read it. The pics on this page are even better than the live ones. I guess I just love the "backstage" type better. LOL

http://fate-world.de/Fotos_Tour_de_Berlin.html
Zachmozach Posted - 05/22/2007 : 11:40:44 AM
Well I'll be in europe in june, but not germany. I should be looking for those artists that never play portland but somehow play europe frequently to see if I can catch a show over there.
tericee Posted - 05/22/2007 : 04:15:24 AM
Tressa and her band are doing quite well after the Coca Cola voting thing. They played in Berlin this month and will be playing in an MTV-Germany festival in Nuremburg in June.

Photos of their Berlin show are posted at
http://fate-world.de/Fotos_12.05.07.html

tericee Posted - 04/25/2007 : 4:43:48 PM
Just noticed the news on MySpace:

Fate will be playing in Berlin on 12 May!

I would have tried to go, but I'll be in London seeing Avenue Q in the West End.
tericee Posted - 04/23/2007 : 3:54:29 PM
Woo hoo!
Arthen Posted - 04/23/2007 : 2:29:47 PM
Ha ha ha! Wunderbar! Glad to know your friend's pulled it out. Hope their performance goes amazing!
Fluffy Posted - 04/23/2007 : 2:18:41 PM
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU EVERYONE who helped!

(email from Fate)
quote:
Hi everybody,

we made it. Yeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Thanks so much for your help. We will play with Reamonn in Frankfurt or Berlin.
More information as soon as possible.

love & peace

Tressa & Tom

Fluffy Posted - 04/22/2007 : 03:56:54 AM
Today is the last day of voting, please do what you can to keep them at the top for the last day.
Fluffy Posted - 04/21/2007 : 3:23:27 PM
I hope all the bands didn't find out those details as it might make it quite a race here at the last minute. We must keep up the pressure just in case! THANX and PEACE
tericee Posted - 04/21/2007 : 12:00:34 PM
Note from Tressa:

Now we know how it works with Coca-Cola. Every hour Coke deletes your computer code. If your offline and than going online you can vote every hour.

If you cannot click the voting button play the whole song and wait until the next song starts to play. Then click on the Fate song again. Now it should work.
Please tell it everybody!
Let's do it!

love & peace
Tressa & Tom
PJK Posted - 04/21/2007 : 08:50:25 AM
Well it let me vote twice today so far! Yesterday it wouldn't let me vote at all! Go figure.

Not sure what's up with it though as they are now on page 9? Still at #4 though. I would really like to see them get to #1 so I hope everyone is voting! You know we would all do it for those of you who have a band if you were in a contest! Come on and support a great band!
Fluffy Posted - 04/21/2007 : 04:05:58 AM
Only 4 more days folks, lets keep them on top. I can't do it myself. Thanx for all the help. Let's just barrage the voting for the last 4 daze. Go ahead, it's EZ!
tericee Posted - 04/19/2007 : 3:54:11 PM
That sucks Pam. It's times like that when I have success with the little CD/DVD control looking thing with the pause/ff/rew buttons. I go back one, and then ff to fate and it lets me vote. I don't know why it's not working for you.

At least they've moved up a little though. We'll keep trying!
Arthen Posted - 04/19/2007 : 3:08:16 PM
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

Now I keep getting:
Gib diesem Song deine Stimme und bring uhn in die Coca-Cola Music Charts!

It refuses to let me vote no matter what I do! I tried 4 times today and last night and no luck. Sorry!

Ummmm...give this song your vote and bring them up on the Coca-Cola Muisc Charts...

That's weird, it says that since you can't vote...
PJK Posted - 04/19/2007 : 2:41:39 PM
Now I keep getting:
Gib diesem Song deine Stimme und bring uhn in die Coca-Cola Music Charts!

It refuses to let me vote no matter what I do! I tried 4 times today and last night and no luck. Sorry!
Fluffy Posted - 04/19/2007 : 09:08:32 AM
YEAH!! Up to #4! Slowly on the rise. Keep up the pressure! THANX everyone!
Arthen Posted - 04/18/2007 : 5:06:37 PM
I've gotten them in a couple of times today, will continue tonight.
Fluffy Posted - 04/18/2007 : 2:25:06 PM
Already 3 TIMes today for me. Thats a total of 9 votes I guess. For whatever reason it's lets me vote twice on AOL before it denies me. Then I switch over to Internet Explorer but it only lets me get in 1 vote before it denies me. So each TIMe I do it I get 3 votes for a total of 9 so far today and they are still only at #5. LOL
tericee Posted - 04/18/2007 : 04:58:42 AM
I was thwarted at work for my morning vote ("already voted") so I emptied my cache and every other thing I could think of. It worked and I got to vote again!
Fluffy Posted - 04/18/2007 : 02:18:47 AM
WHOOOOHOOOO!!! Back up to #5!!! THANX EVERYONE! Please keep up the voting!
Arthen Posted - 04/17/2007 : 03:55:24 AM
I try to a couple of times a day. Those other bands must be really pumping them out.
Fluffy Posted - 04/17/2007 : 03:41:11 AM
OK, tonite they dropped to #7, which is my lucky number, BUT I would love to see them much higher. I think this is the last chance. Not sure about that, but I really would love if everyone could take a few secs each TIMe they sign on and vote for Fate. THANX
Fluffy Posted - 04/16/2007 : 12:08:37 PM
Apparently all our voting is holding them firm at #6 but it's not getting them any higher in the ranking. We need more people voting. Vote vote vote THANX
PJK Posted - 04/14/2007 : 11:36:24 AM
At least it allowed me to vote three times this morning.

Seems Dropfish's "Stars" is #1, not to be biased but I don't like it anywhere near as much as I like Fate's song! Some of the band names are funny, like Cumshot, LOL.
PJK Posted - 04/14/2007 : 01:34:58 AM
Down to #6 WTF I don't get it, no matter what I did I couldn't get my vote to work the last three times! I tried what you said to do Teri, it just didn't work for me! This sucks!
Fluffy Posted - 04/13/2007 : 6:10:27 PM
Still hanging fast at #5, but I am with Pam on this one, I want to see them at #1. Thanx for helping them and me reach that goal. hehe
PJK Posted - 04/13/2007 : 06:36:16 AM
Totally bummed, they slipped down to #5!
Come on people, the idea is to get them to go the other way....all the way to #1!
tericee Posted - 04/13/2007 : 03:25:06 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Arthen

I'm still voting! Hope they pull it off!

Is your whole German class voting?

Fluffy Posted - 04/13/2007 : 12:16:12 AM
They are still hanging in there at #4. Still trying to get them higher though! Vote vote vote THANX
Arthen Posted - 04/11/2007 : 5:08:25 PM
I'm still voting! Hope they pull it off!
PJK Posted - 04/11/2007 : 3:32:08 PM
I finally got it to work for me this morning and just voted again. It's just that every time I think I got it down to a science, it decides to give me trouble, LOL!

Tressa has an awesome voice and a very cool name! I would really like to hear other music, guess I need to go on their website. No time now, maybe later.
tericee Posted - 04/11/2007 : 07:06:53 AM
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

Very cool, Fluffy. Go Tressa!!!!! Trying to vote now, but it isn't letting me....seems I have this love/hate thing going with the contest site. It doesn't seem to feel like letting me vote right now, I will try again later.

Try selecting the previous song and then forwarding to Fate with the control panel. Works every time for me now.
PJK Posted - 04/11/2007 : 06:56:59 AM
Very cool, Fluffy. Go Tressa!!!!! Trying to vote now, but it isn't letting me....seems I have this love/hate thing going with the contest site. It doesn't seem to feel like letting me vote right now, I will try again later.

Fluffy Posted - 04/11/2007 : 05:31:55 AM
hey Pam, don't know if Teri or I mentioned it but Tressa(lead singer) is from Philly. Her whole family still lives there. She and Marcus, my friend from the Machine tours, were just there in January while I was on TouR with TR. So you know, you are helping out a hometown girl. Thought you would like that. I am sure when they come to the states you will get a chance. I bet their first show will be in Philly unless they are huge when they come over. Maybe we can help to make that happy. LOL Peace and THANX!
PJK Posted - 04/10/2007 : 9:51:21 PM
I voted twice today, would have three times but one time it wouldn't let me, it said:Sorry, du hast diesen Song schon gewahlt! whatever that means.....did I goof and vote for someone else by mistake? Sure hope not! Either they are going to win, or I am going to become fluent in German, LOL!

Ya know, this is becoming an addiction. What the hell am I going to do once this contest ends....or is it a constant contest with periodic winners?

Must be more bands this round as they are now on page 8 instead of page 7. I really hope they win....and play somewhere in the Philly area, after all this TIMe voting, I would like to hear them live!
Fluffy Posted - 04/10/2007 : 3:26:25 PM
Already at #4, lets see if we can keep them up there!
tericee Posted - 04/09/2007 : 02:35:26 AM
I think somebody won yesterday and we are now voting for a new concert for Fate. Maybe we can get them higher than #8 this time!
PJK Posted - 04/07/2007 : 9:16:16 PM
I just voted again. Ya know the band right after them are #1 I think they are called Fathead or something like that. Hummmm, Fate is WAY better, I think people are accidentally voting for the wrong band,and they accidently push the button on the other band...OK, that's just my theory, LOL!

Come on people, vote for FATE!
Fluffy Posted - 04/07/2007 : 02:21:11 AM
We are slowly working our way back up....#8
PJK Posted - 04/06/2007 : 2:05:27 PM
I just went on and voted with no problems but if it ever happens again I will try your method. That song is really growing on me!

tericee Posted - 04/06/2007 : 12:29:18 PM
When that happens, I usually hit the fast forward button to go to the next song, then re-wind to get back to Fate. Once I can see it's playing *and* I have the little circle, I attack the voting button!
PJK Posted - 04/06/2007 : 11:20:29 AM
Tried to vote but wouldn't accept. This is what kept popping up....Teri help!
Git desem song deine stimme und bring ihn in die Coca-Coloa Music Charts!

Sheeesh, I go away for three days and come back to find they fell in the charts! bummer
Fluffy Posted - 04/06/2007 : 01:09:04 AM
They were down to 10 yesterday, but today back up to 9. YEAH!!! Keep it up, seems to be working again.
Fluffy Posted - 04/04/2007 : 5:44:08 PM
Definitely not the same band. Tressa's Fate is brand new, relatively speaking. I have already signed on and voted twice today and still only up to 10. What gives? We were moving them up so quickly before.
tericee Posted - 04/02/2007 : 02:53:15 AM
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

I got the same message when I tried to vote this morning. Funny because when I voted last night it went through just fine.

Regardless, how can I get a CD with this song on it, it has really grown on me. I am going to look on Amazon. Is this the same band that released the following CD's: Matter of Attitude, V, and Scratch'n Sniff? It looks like they are two different bands with the same name? As usual, I am confused.

BTW I am bummed that they are now #8.
Do you think they somehow went back and took out all the multiple votes?

I don't think they're the same band.

You could download the songs from their website and burn a CD...

Well, they're down to #9 today but at least it let me vote again.
PJK Posted - 04/01/2007 : 08:36:10 AM
I got the same message when I tried to vote this morning. Funny because when I voted last night it went through just fine.

Regardless, how can I get a CD with this song on it, it has really grown on me. I am going to look on Amazon. Is this the same band that released the following CD's: Matter of Attitude, V, and Scratch'n Sniff? It looks like they are two different bands with the same name? As usual, I am confused.

BTW I am bummed that they are now #8.
Do you think they somehow went back and took out all the multiple votes?
tericee Posted - 04/01/2007 : 06:18:45 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy

After I click to vote the 3rd TIMe, the next message is something that ends in gewalt with ummmlouts. Babelfish can't translate that word. LOL

Your message said "Sorry, you already selected this song." I just got that one too.
tericee Posted - 04/01/2007 : 05:44:45 AM
Darn, they're down to #8.

Also, I'm trying to do my morning vote and all I get is a little speech ballon that says "Give this Song your vote and bring it into the Coca Cola Music charts." For some reason, my clicking isn't resulting in the "Thanks for your vote" thing. I'll keep trying.

Finally, I have found something I think explains the timeline for the voting.
  • Round 1 has apparently ended, and the winners will play in a concert in Stuttgart or Munich. Winners of this round were Kreusch, Soma - New Rock, Jenix, WINK, Pain'ting Roses, and Joy became clear.
  • Round 2 ends April 8. The winner(s) of this one will play in Hamburg with a band called We are Scientists whom I had never heard of, but am now intrigued by after having looked at their odd website. No clue about their actual music, though...
  • Round 3, 9-22 April, winners perform with Reamonn in Berlin or Frankfurt
  • Round 4, 23 Apr - 6 May, winners perform with Maximo Park in Hannover or Cologne
  • Final Round, 7-20 May, winners perform with Paolo Nutini (whose name sounds Italian, but he's actually Scottish) in Dresden or Leipzig.
Fluffy Posted - 04/01/2007 : 02:45:03 AM
After I click to vote the 3rd TIMe, the next message is something that ends in gewalt with ummmlouts. Babelfish can't translate that word. LOL
tericee Posted - 03/31/2007 : 04:33:24 AM
Yep, that's what it means. :) It's funny, though; if you put the sentence into babelfish, it comes up with "Thank you for your tune." Since we're voting for our favorite tune, I think that's appropriate!
PJK Posted - 03/30/2007 : 3:15:32 PM
Umm now if I only knew what it meant, LOL. I am assuming it is Thank you for your vote?

I do wish I knew German as that is where my ancestors are from. Time to vote again....
tericee Posted - 03/30/2007 : 1:11:07 PM
Aren't you glad to be learning German?
PJK Posted - 03/30/2007 : 06:45:24 AM
Danke fur deine Stimme!
My morning vote is in!
Fluffy Posted - 03/30/2007 : 03:29:37 AM
Yikes, they have now dropped to 5. I am doing my part, is everyone else? Apparently they need to stay in the top 6 for it to pay off. Please everyone, help keep them in the top 6. It's pretty ez and doesn't cost anything. Thanx for the help.
tericee Posted - 03/29/2007 : 03:00:33 AM
ACK! Despite our voting, they dropped to #4. I'll have to wander around the office and vote from other peoples' computers.

If I ever figure out when it ends, I'll let you know.

If you want an MP3 of the song, it's available on their website, along with three other Fate songs.

PJK Posted - 03/27/2007 : 5:19:40 PM
Wooohooo!!!! Just voted...again....hehehe

Now I have to buy one of their CD's! I'm addicted to that song, sheeesh! LOL

BTW when does this contest end? OOOOOh I hope they get #1
tericee Posted - 03/27/2007 : 11:47:38 AM
Hey, I just checked and it looks like Fate has moved up to #2!!
Fluffy Posted - 03/26/2007 : 04:05:19 AM
I think it's kind of ironic, but wasn't one of Coke's ad campaigns "It's the right one baby!"? I know they had "It's the real thing!" which is really close. Who knows, maybe it will end up being the new Coke add campaign. Wouldn't that be a hoot. Well gotta jump, off to vote again. Hope everyone will do the same! I love that you can vote more than once. Don't know if it's fair but hey, if they allow it. hehe
PJK Posted - 03/25/2007 : 8:36:30 PM
I just voted again and they are now #12. I've been trying to vote daily. That song is really growing on me!

THIS IS THE RIGHT THING.......
tericee Posted - 03/22/2007 : 11:39:57 AM
Oh yeah, so she did! I'll have to update my blog.

Also, I just learned from Tom that the top 6 bands get to perform live. For some reason I had top twenty in my head. So keep on voting!!!

They're at #14 now!
Fluffy Posted - 03/22/2007 : 06:16:06 AM
She also did that 4 Non Blondes song, What's Going On if I remember correctly. And she did it amazingly well I might add.
tericee Posted - 03/21/2007 : 09:06:17 AM
The other song was Me and Bobby McGee. :) It's all there in the blog entry I linked to. ;-)

Also, Fate is up to #18!!! I'm going to keep voting from work and home each day to make sure they stay in the top twenty!

(I'll let you know if I figure out when voting ends.)
Fluffy Posted - 03/20/2007 : 9:46:51 PM
Teri neglected to link to their website so you guys could check them out. Here is a link:

http://www.fate-world.de/

They are really good friends of mine. I stayed with them for a while while I was over. In fact I spent New Years with them. Now that is quite a story. LOL They also have a myspace page which I think has more songs you can check out if you are interested. Tressa has an amazing voice I think. Tressa is also in a production of The 3 Muskateers in Stuttgart that Teri and I went to see. It was really kewl. After we went to an Irish pub(in Germany LOL) for a few drinks and Tressa got up and sang a few songs with the house act. She was amazing. She did a Billy Joel song, Piano Man, and something else that escapes me at the moment. Teri and her were having the bestest TIMe that nite. Sorry, rambling again, here is the link to the myspace page:

www.myspace.com/fateworld

REMEMBER, YOU CAN VOTE AS MANY TIMES AS THE SITE WILL LET YOU SO PLEASE CHECK BACK OFTEN, OR AT LEAST AS OFTEN AS YOU CAN. THEY HAVE TO FINISH IN THE TOP 20 TO WIN. IF THEY WIN, MEANS MORE WORK FOR ME IN EUROPE. WHOOOO HOOOO! SO HELP OUT. THANX!
tericee Posted - 03/19/2007 : 10:16:34 AM
I didn't realize I had made it that high!!

Also, Fate has moved from #50-somthing to #33. Thanks everybody!
Ranting Thespian Posted - 03/19/2007 : 03:47:59 AM
How can I say no to an Alien Abductee
tericee Posted - 03/18/2007 : 5:49:58 PM
Thanks everybody!

I thought you'd enjoy that Arthen! I hope it was fun practicing your Deutsch.

For anyone who's interested in reading an anecdote about Tressa from my blog, click here.
Arthen Posted - 03/18/2007 : 2:34:40 PM
Alles klar!

Done and done.
rubylith Posted - 03/18/2007 : 2:25:31 PM
of course!
PJK Posted - 03/18/2007 : 10:53:29 AM
Done!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000