Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Run Lola Run

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Saint Jude Posted - 12/07/2001 : 1:52:11 PM
If any of you get the chance, RENT THIS MOVIE! It is very very good. It is in German though so u got to watch w/ sub titles, but that doesnt destract u that much... so if any of u see it in your local video store rent it. U wont be let down.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 12/10/2001 : 3:14:57 PM
Memento is AWESOME!! Love that film, anyone who likes it really should investigate the directors earlier film that got him the deal to do Memento. I think it is called The Following. I saw it in the theater. I am not even sure if it is out on vid or not. It is a different story but the same structure. Very Kewl!! You can tell it was an indie film, but I like that about it. Check it out.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Isaac Posted - 12/10/2001 : 10:06:01 AM
Woo good flix. I love Run Lola Run, I scored it on DVD a few weeks back, super creative.

I loved Momento too, especialy because the concept of starting at the end and working your way towards teh beginning is exactly like a Seinfeld episodes ("The Betrayal" if ya'll wanna download it offa Morhpeus, its fuggin' hilarious).

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Saint Jude Posted - 12/09/2001 : 02:23:49 AM
I was suposed to get to watch Memento in my film class, but he didnt show it to us... he still might next tue. I hope

KevinLesko Posted - 12/08/2001 : 1:32:25 PM
I'll have to check that one out, I work at a video store so I get free rentals.

Hey Fluffy, Blow was one of the movies I brought home for the weekend. I also have Momento (amung others) but I've heard that movie is really good. I'll be sure to post some of my thoughts after I watch them all.

Fluffy Posted - 12/08/2001 : 05:17:13 AM
Jon and I were actually discussing that one and how much we liked it tonite. It came up as we were watching BLOW. Did everyone know that the girl who played LOLA also played Johnny Depp's first wife in BLOW, the one who died from a bloody nose?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Sambo Posted - 12/08/2001 : 03:09:17 AM
that movie is cool as hell..
when i saw it.. i was blazed to fucking hell.. the movie felt like it took 5 minutes to watch when in reality it was like alot more minutes

My parents fucking pissed in the walls and mold grew..
Saint Jude Posted - 12/08/2001 : 02:38:11 AM
Its not... it... well i dont want to explaine... but it is 80 minutes long.

pcbTIM Posted - 12/07/2001 : 5:34:23 PM
seems like a short movie.

ryan28 Posted - 12/07/2001 : 5:31:48 PM
It's about this girl named Lola who gets a call from her boyfriend saying that he lost this money he was supposed to smuggle in for some gang. He needs her to get replacement cash to him in 20 minutes or he will be killed...suspense and thrills abound as you wonder if and how Lola will come through....

Ryan

Silky The Pimp Posted - 12/07/2001 : 5:01:54 PM
What's it about?
-J

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000