Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Is it just me or....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jsoldo Posted - 12/07/2001 : 12:43:11 AM
Does the guy from Nickleback remind anyone else of Hulk Hogan??

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"
40   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 10/28/2002 : 03:15:58 AM
Man do I have alot of old clothes from rock stars. I had totally forgotten about that shirt. It got me thinking though and I definitely have alot of clothes passed on from musician friends. It is kinda kewl in a way. I am not sure WHICH way, but I think its kewl.
dan p. Posted - 01/01/2002 : 02:08:47 AM
nut sweat is indeed a guy thing.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
tericee Posted - 12/31/2001 : 10:44:25 PM
Fluffy was all excited to own Lemmy's sweaty old shirt after his first Motorhead concert. I guess it's a guy thing...

http://www.honolulumarathon.org (I ran under that sign!)
Jay Posted - 12/31/2001 : 6:32:26 PM
it's in a glass box hanging on his wall i guess...nut sweat...that's great

Jay
Then I got to thinking, what makes you want to go?
To know the wHErefore & the Why.
SO many times now, oh I can't remember,
If it's September or July
dan p. Posted - 12/31/2001 : 6:28:31 PM
oh boy, he gets to have yellow and rd spandex with some dude's nut sweat on it. handsome. just playin. that's cool. i wish i had more stuff like that (minus the celebrity nut sweat)

Jay Posted - 12/31/2001 : 4:37:56 PM
i have to tell you guys this, it'll get of the subject, but I AM ABOVE THE LAW! some guy my older brother works with has Hogan's orginal yellow and red spandex uniform thing....the orginal...he also has a few shirts worn by famous people, he's rich so he can have collections like that, but he did get like twenty thousand for a JImi Hendrix contract sort of thing...I think it's in the rock hall now

Jay
Then I got to thinking, what makes you want to go?
To know the wHErefore & the Why.
SO many times now, oh I can't remember,
If it's September or July
tericee Posted - 12/31/2001 : 4:21:08 PM
This is why third parties are sooooo important. There's a very cool website that provides a quiz to help you determine the third party whose philosophy is closest to your own. Give it a try and then start supporting candidates who might be part of the solution!

http://www.3pc.net/index.html

Fluffy Posted - 12/31/2001 : 03:06:40 AM
Must apologize to Evergreen and HER hard working politicians!! Sorry, I am here in the nations capital so I am probably a little more jaded about such matters. I know there are some real good grassroots people out there and I apologize for lumping them all together. But you must agree, by and large, MOST politicians are steaming piles of SHIT! Hopefully we can get more like yours out there to start changing things. Changing things like my opinion of MOST politicians. Keep in mind here in DC our local news is your national news. That may do alot to color my perception. When things start changing I will be happy to retract my comments on politicians. And by the way, that day could not come soon enuf for me!!!Let the CHANGE begin!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
dan p. Posted - 12/30/2001 : 8:29:26 PM
well that's the way. in order to get to a position of power, most politians are so in debt to some corporation they become souless puppets for that corporation, dancing to the rhythms of the industry. at least that's how it works.

KevinLesko Posted - 12/30/2001 : 3:44:36 PM
Hey, don't even rip on Jesse until you have read both of his books. I think he is an amazing governer (I was about to write politician, but he isnt a politition) he legitimately works for the people.

His 1st book covers his whole life, from navy seal, to wrestler, to mayor, and his campaign to governer. There isn't a great deal of political content in this one, but he does give his views on several topics. Also the end is great talking about his campaign and how much less money he spent compared to the career politicians he was running against. Also he talks about how the two main parties use every loophole possible to keep third party candidates out of office. It's very sickining to hear how politicians really work. Jesse has burned about every bridge possible because he doesn't do "favors" for politicians, and he names names and tells the truth. His second book is muh more interesting from a political stand point. I'm pretty sure you can find both for cheap on ebay.

Evergreen Posted - 12/30/2001 : 02:37:39 AM
Now I do have to comment on putting ALL politicians in one pile of dog shit catagory. And I'm by no means supporting the workings of most evil, nasty, shitty, politicians. But saying that ALL politicians are in the same catagory is stereotyping. Sometimes the actions of many seem to speak for ALL the people in that group. Just like the actions of a few can speak for a whole group. I'm just saying this cause Vermont has a couple politicians that I'm very honored to have in these positions. They are grass roots poor folk like the rest of us who took on that nasty job to have a "protect the people" voice in a predominately "evil" group of people. They are often a minority in their positions on issues, but always continue to be a "squeeky wheel" to stand up for important things like the outragous drug costs for elders, or protecting the environment, or alloting money for dental and health care for poverty stricken families.
I didn't mean to offend anyone(Fluffy)on the politician comment, but I don't like to see anyone stereotyped or judged by their placement in a group.....even politicians.
Just raising a point

EVERGREEN 143
pcbTIM Posted - 12/30/2001 : 01:21:35 AM
quote:

That's why the Rock has his own movie coming out. I saw a trailer for "The Scorpion King" when I went to see LOTR. Ick.

Yeah! I just got back from seeing that movie and when I was watching the previews, it came on. I just thought "Oh my God. This is exactly what I was talking about."

Fluffy Posted - 12/29/2001 : 9:37:07 PM
I thought politicians were just BAD actors. I can see right thru them when they make a speech. Maybe they are HORRIBLE actors. They certainly aren't politicians anymore. So if a politician is nothing but an actor, then what is an actor who becomes a politician? Seems like a vicious circle. They are so confused, like the dog that chases his tail in a circle. "Vicious Circle" "Tail in a Circle" Could there be some connection? Does this mean Politicians are nothing more than dogs chasing their tails in a vicious circle? Wait I thought they were actors, but now they appear to be dogs. Maybe they are Dog actors, like BENJI! Did you know Benji had a guy who followed him around and cleaned up his shit, much like Reagan had. Hey wait a minute, maybe politicians are just steaming piles of dog shit.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
tericee Posted - 12/29/2001 : 6:34:16 PM
That's why the Rock has his own movie coming out. I saw a trailer for "The Scorpion King" when I went to see LOTR. Ick.

On Dan P's whole "actors and politicians" think. I think the line has gotten a little blurry there... Once Ronald Reagan became governor of California the floodgates were opened. All chaos broke loose. Gopher from Love Boat became a senator, etc. And we all know what happened to Reagan.

If he keeps up this copy-cat thing, Jesse Ventura could be president when he's 65 or 70.

pcbTIM Posted - 12/29/2001 : 6:01:37 PM
yeah and what about the Rock in the Mummy Returns? They tried to oversell that sooo much. And he was hardly in it!(not that I'm disappointed or anything)

dan p. Posted - 12/29/2001 : 5:30:37 PM
tv wrestlers can wrestle. that's it. they can't act and shouldn't hold political offices. i wish these steriod bags would realize this. it is of monumental disinterest when a wrestler stars in a movie or runs for office. we already have people to perform these tasks. they are called actors and politicians. and we seem to have enough of both of them.

pcbTIM Posted - 12/29/2001 : 4:06:56 PM
I don't know. All I do know is that he was in a really crappy movie where he babysat some kids. That sucked.

tericee Posted - 12/29/2001 : 3:41:15 PM
I thought Michael Keaton was Mr Mom.

pcbTIM Posted - 12/29/2001 : 3:34:56 PM
But how could he be a scum-bag if he was Mr. Mom? He was so cute in that movie.

Oh, by the way I was being sarcastic.

KevinLesko Posted - 12/29/2001 : 04:12:13 AM
Since that piece of shit, Hulk Hogan was mentioned in this post I just want to say that one of my absolute favorite moments in wrestling history is when Vince Russo cussed him out and screwed him (100% legit and unscripted without Hogan Knowing) on live TV on PPV. I have the audio on my computer and listen to it every once and a while becuase Russo told it like it was and let the world know how much of a scum-bag Hogan really was.

dan p. Posted - 12/28/2001 : 9:30:57 PM
if i were sauron you'd so be in the houses of lamentation.

tericee Posted - 12/28/2001 : 8:51:31 PM
I listened to my Hanson Christmas CD at least twice this holiday season. Does that mean I'm banned from the message board?

Fluffy Posted - 12/10/2001 : 5:11:40 PM
calcuTHEM NOT calculUS

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 12/10/2001 : 4:30:13 PM
oh, no question. I hate him like I hate the calculus final I just took about 30 min. ago.

Fleabass76 Posted - 12/10/2001 : 4:26:54 PM
No, weasels as in the Fred Durst copies as well as the pre-image durst. don't u hate him?

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"
-Da Bush
pcbTIM Posted - 12/10/2001 : 4:13:45 PM
the weasels as in Hanson?

dan p. Posted - 12/10/2001 : 3:43:56 PM
what i'm trying to say is that my left testical is more capable of being a rock band than hanson is. i'd never leave them out in the cold. because then the weasles get them.

pcbTIM Posted - 12/10/2001 : 12:59:44 AM
yeah. and after all they've done for you too. you're just gonna leave them out in the cold (no pun intended).

Silky The Pimp Posted - 12/10/2001 : 12:39:19 AM
I second that... why be so hard on your testicles?
-J

Fleabass76 Posted - 12/09/2001 : 11:37:21 PM
Wow, i think that's an insult to your nut bro....

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"
-Da Bush
dan p. Posted - 12/09/2001 : 12:02:57 PM
compared to hanson, my left nut is more of a rock group.

Saint Jude Posted - 12/09/2001 : 02:22:23 AM
Heh, Conan Rules .. He should kick Leno out man.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
James M. Posted - 12/09/2001 : 01:24:05 AM
anyone ever see conan?.......slash...secrets...."every night i have a dream that my pet snake eats every one of those boys in hansen"..
james

Fluffy Posted - 12/08/2001 : 05:23:12 AM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Silky The Pimp Posted - 12/07/2001 : 5:04:21 PM
The mere thought of Hansen makes me laugh.
-J

ryan28 Posted - 12/07/2001 : 4:55:20 PM
Well, compared to Hanson, Nickelback is definitely more of a rock group.

Ryan

Black Lotus Posted - 12/07/2001 : 1:58:09 PM
Someone go smack some rock into his ass ... he might like it

-----------------------
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those that falseley believe they are free."
Saint Jude Posted - 12/07/2001 : 1:44:43 PM
quote:
the oldest kid from Hanson who finally hit puberty, grew a goatee, and learned how to rock.

He might be the kid but he sure didnt learn how to rock.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
pcbTIM Posted - 12/07/2001 : 01:56:48 AM
that and Jesus.

ryan28 Posted - 12/07/2001 : 01:46:11 AM
I actually thought he was the oldest kid from Hanson who finally hit puberty, grew a goatee, and learned how to rock. But now that you mention it, he does kinda look like Hulk Hogan.

Ryan

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000