Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 What are some helpfull study tips???

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
{=HTG=} Posted - 12/04/2001 : 10:08:56 PM
I bet all of you have had to actually sit down and study some time or another(something I almost never do) And finals are rolling in on me pretty soon, and i've been pretty serious about hitting my books after school. So, what do you guys think? I listen to some soft music: Tim Reynolds, some Dave Matthews, and go from there, but it's really hard for me to pay attention sometimes. There was a time I had to study for about 3 hours for my Civics final. . .I passed with a 70! I need HELP!!! If I dont start shaping up, high school is going to take a bite out of my ass.

13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
crash258 Posted - 12/08/2001 : 9:41:23 PM
good call fluffy,

-p

Fluffy Posted - 12/08/2001 : 05:12:25 AM
Have someone else do it for you, preferably someone smart!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Sambo Posted - 12/08/2001 : 03:39:42 AM
ravi shankar when you study.. best music for studying..

My parents fucking pissed in the walls and mold grew..
ryan28 Posted - 12/07/2001 : 5:43:57 PM
Don't have any music or TV on when you are trying to study, eventually you will end up listening or watching no matter how hard you think you are concentrating on studying. Try not to save all your studying for the last minute, break the material into smaller segments so you have a chance to absorb some of what you are studying. Good luck with your tests, they can be a real pain!

Ryan

crash258 Posted - 12/06/2001 : 11:57:02 AM
Jon I do just fine in all my classes thank you.

Besides, I dont smoke that much...

Philip

jsoldo Posted - 12/05/2001 : 10:05:38 PM
Hey Crash, maybe your just studying about the effects of pot on a human being? Think of it that way and your a scholar!

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"
Fleabass76 Posted - 12/05/2001 : 8:16:00 PM
You see, they key to studying is----wait...i forgot. crap. I knew I should have studied that.

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"
-Da Bush
crash258 Posted - 12/05/2001 : 3:35:30 PM
no music, no drugs, had to have had sex within 20 minutes of study time, have to be alone, had to have been to class sometime that week,

as you can see, I dont study much..

-p

pcbTIM Posted - 12/05/2001 : 01:16:28 AM
I'd go to the library too, but the one on my campus has a fountain that you can hear anywhere. Needless to say, you fall asleep in 10 minutes (or really have to pee).

KevinLesko Posted - 12/05/2001 : 01:00:35 AM
yeah, I tend to stay away from music while I study. Anytime when you have to read, music will only be a distraction.

When I really need to kick my ass into gear I go over to the library. There are NO DISTRACTIONS there so all you have to do is your homework.

pcbTIM Posted - 12/04/2001 : 10:35:26 PM
oh yeah. stop visiting this site for a while. i.e. I'm supposed to be writing a research paper right now (i'm on page 7), but i'm currently at this website and watching the Simpsons (the one where Burns gets shot, first of the two).

pcbTIM Posted - 12/04/2001 : 10:32:00 PM
one tip is to not listen to music with singing in it. If you know the song, you'll start singing along or if you play guitar, you'l pull it out ad start playing. Play it quiet too, kind of like backround music.

Also, just do practice problems over and over. Although I don't do it very often, it does help.

Silky The Pimp Posted - 12/04/2001 : 10:17:12 PM
My best friend told me to jerk off if I'm having trouble concentrating... at least your mind won't be on ass for a little bit allowing you to actually concentrate on studying.
-J

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000