Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 The Borat movie, starring me!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KevinLesko Posted - 11/03/2006 : 7:09:08 PM
I haven't seen it yet, but I hear I'm in it. I plan on seeing it tomorrow night. I've never been much of a fan of Ali G's show, but this looks pretty funny, and is getting ***** reviews. Anyways, pay attention to the scene where he kidnaps Pamela Anderson from a Virgin signing. I'm in the dogpile that ensues!
30   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ranting Thespian Posted - 03/19/2007 : 03:31:59 AM
HOW CAN YOUR WIFE HATE SPINAL TAP!!!!!?????!!!!!
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 03/17/2007 : 09:54:33 AM
I was kind of wondering the same thing. From the film it seems that some of the scenes are staged, like him finding the Baywatch book at the garage sale. I wondered from the first time I saw it if the people at the Virgin store, including Pamela, were in on it.
therippa Posted - 03/17/2007 : 04:15:21 AM
kevin, did you know of borat before all of this went down?
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 03/15/2007 : 7:39:13 PM
I see Curb Your Enthusiasm over Azhamat's shoulder.

My wife just brought the DVD home last night so we'll be watching it again this weekend. I'll be sure to point it out to her that you're in the movie, she'll probably find it interesting. Oddly enough, she loves this movie, even though she hates most comedies that I like (Clerks, Spinal Tap, Lebowski...)
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 03/11/2007 : 03:17:56 AM
Another apparent threat to national security?
Ranting Thespian Posted - 03/11/2007 : 01:24:28 AM
hey, a Mooninite is in that picture!
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/10/2007 : 10:57:08 PM
I'm going to email them to you... I took stills of the whole scene, so you can pick which one you like best. >:)
J
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/10/2007 : 10:39:56 PM
Ah.... shoulda said so. :)

KevinLesko Posted - 03/10/2007 : 6:19:43 PM
Ah, thanks for trying Jason... there is a scene where the camera pans over and shows two guys leaning on some DVD bins, and Azhamat is standing in front of us and waves off the camera being on him. I'm wearing a white, button-down pin stripe shirt.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/10/2007 : 3:42:02 PM
I bet you're one of these guys. But for the life of me I can't pick you out... I remember what you look like and all that, of course.

[no need for this image]

were you wearing flip flops? or... what were you wearing??
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 03/10/2007 : 3:32:49 PM
man I watched this last night, and I looked and looked for you....
KevinLesko Posted - 03/10/2007 : 01:20:03 AM
So how does one capture a screencap? I have a DVD player on my computer, and I want to get a still of me from the DVD, but have no idea how.
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 03/07/2007 : 9:26:39 PM
Yeah, I'm well aware of that scene. I saw the movie in the theater 3 times. And yes, it is uncalled for. Actually I can't think of a time when that kind of thing is ever called for...
jsemon2 Posted - 03/07/2007 : 8:47:30 PM
well i broke out and downloaded the unrated version. just to warn yourself NOW, when borat's friend get caught jerking off, fast forward for about 10 minutes so you dont see some gay ass shit. i'm not homophopic but that shit is just uncalled for, kinda like all the penis shots in Jackass 2
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 03/07/2007 : 8:45:04 PM
I've been meaning to pick up the DVD, but I wonder if an unrated version will be out at some point. I hear the deleted scenes on this DVD are hilarious though.
rubylith Posted - 03/07/2007 : 4:21:30 PM
Oh it's out...and it is still funny.
SpaceMonkey Posted - 11/09/2006 : 12:13:08 AM
Kevin, congratulations on your performance. I'm sure it will bring you all the accolades you have ever dreamed of. However, I must say that you didn't fulfill the role the way I'd imagined you would, especially considering the more serious character studies of your previous roles. Instead, I found your performance to be stale and trite, a sad departure from your background in method acting. I also found myself not believing that you believed that you really were this "record store employee". I did not see a man struggling against the cold, indifferent machinery of a corrupt, menacing corporation. What I saw was merely a man gazing at the unnatural bosom of Hollywood's preeminant prostitute.

You really need to get back to your roots, ya know? Like Body Slam the Movie with Roddy Piper. C'mon man don't forget your roots.

tericee Posted - 11/08/2006 : 10:36:52 AM
I found out from a German friend that this movie is actually playing over here with German sub-titles (rather than dubbing) which means I can see it in a German multi-plex. I've been wanting to see how their movie theaters compare with ours for three years. YAY!
thomasode Posted - 11/07/2006 : 9:50:01 PM
Throughout this movie I was crying it was so funny...
rubylith Posted - 11/07/2006 : 6:08:33 PM
awkwardly hilarious!
dan p. Posted - 11/07/2006 : 3:52:33 PM
quote:
Originally posted by jsemon2

never watched a single skit by him and i dont understand the craze at all.

yeah, well, you sort of have to see it to know whether it's funny or not.
jsemon2 Posted - 11/07/2006 : 3:45:35 PM
fuck this, i dont even know what this shit is. never watched a single skit by him and i dont understand the craze at all.
Zachmozach Posted - 11/07/2006 : 3:15:52 PM
I tried to look for you Kevin, but I was busy laughing my ass off so I don't think that I saw you. Funny movie, and not because it wasn't kinda stupid and all that, but just because it was like, I can't even believe they are doing this.
KevinLesko Posted - 11/06/2006 : 11:20:02 PM
I can't believe how popular this movie is! I went to see it Saturday night, and all three remaining movies were sold out. There was even a line a mile long for the midnight showing at 9:00. We had to buy tickets for the next night, and come back. So I did see it last night, and it is really funny. I wont spoil anything for anyone, I'll just leave it at that. VERY NIIICE.
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 11/06/2006 : 09:58:26 AM
I didn't see that one, thank God, but it is mighty funny.
tericee Posted - 11/06/2006 : 09:48:12 AM
Is it funny like Beerfest is funny?
Silky The Pimp Posted - 11/06/2006 : 08:31:43 AM
The movie is every bit as funny as the word of mouth says it is. I'll have to go back and watch it again to count the number of times he's either arrested or has the cops called on him.
dan p. Posted - 11/06/2006 : 01:01:46 AM
i noticed that lots of people who are generally not into "mainstream" movies like this one. i don't really know what it is. maybe intellectuals have relaxed their hopelessly tight assholes, or maybe the movie is just that good.
rubylith Posted - 11/04/2006 : 09:27:48 AM
No way dude, that parts CRAZY!

THE FUNNIEST FUCKING MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN.

I almost shit myself laughing so hard. I can't even remember the last time in a theatre that I actually laughed like that. Maybe Ace Ventura.

I would call this movie GENIUS LOW BROW.

I was spent after watching it, I could barely walk. Check it out if you can!
Fluffy Posted - 11/03/2006 : 7:34:09 PM
Can I have your autograph???

You know I would love to see this movie with Marcus Eaton, he absolutely loves this character. He was constantly imitating him on the last run and kept telling us about the upcoming movie. Marcus actually does a quite good Borat, for your information.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000