Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 whats a dik four?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Sambo Posted - 12/03/2001 : 5:03:39 PM
today, at school, this kid said "hey youve got a dikfour on your shirt!" so i looked down at my shirt and after finding nothing out of the ordinary i replied "whats a dik four?" and he just started laughing at me =[

what does it all mean?

10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fleabass76 Posted - 12/04/2001 : 01:12:40 AM
quote:

thats all very nice and violent.. thank you..

what i did was call him a duckass biznatch and poked him in the eyes with my index and middlefinger.. as he turned and fled i tripped him... with a stick.. then i jammed the stick up his ass and said "MINES FOr PISS AND SEX. WHATS YOURS FOR MOTHER FUCKER?"
then i took his shoes and ran away..

hhahhahahahhahahahahhahhha

Sex is when a guy sticks his location into a girls destination creating a new population for the next generation. Do you get my explination? Or do you need a demonstration?!

Thanx for sharing!!!

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"
-Da Bush
Sambo Posted - 12/03/2001 : 10:29:18 PM
thats all very nice and violent.. thank you..

what i did was call him a duckass biznatch and poked him in the eyes with my index and middlefinger.. as he turned and fled i tripped him... with a stick.. then i jammed the stick up his ass and said "MINES FOr PISS AND SEX. WHATS YOURS FOR MOTHER FUCKER?"
then i took his shoes and ran away..

hhahhahahahhahahahahhahhha

Sex is when a guy sticks his location into a girls destination creating a new population for the next generation. Do you get my explination? Or do you need a demonstration?!
dan p. Posted - 12/03/2001 : 10:02:26 PM
well, i'll always have my prank phone calls. ::opens cellphone:: "hello, old lady from titanic? you stink! hee hee!"

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
ryan28 Posted - 12/03/2001 : 9:43:04 PM
That reminds me of the "Hertz Donut." Next time you are eating donuts, ask somebody if they would like a Hertz Donut. If they say yes, then punch them as hard as you can and say, "Hertz, Donut?"

I know it's pretty stupid, but after reading the dik four post, I just had to say it.

Ryan

pcbTIM Posted - 12/03/2001 : 7:57:18 PM
"do you think it could work without the fork in the eye?"
"sure, there's always a first time."

Fleabass76 Posted - 12/03/2001 : 7:37:46 PM
Or, you could say, "Hey! You're a dumbass!" And then you hit him in the face and jab a fork in his eye!!! HAZA! Classic! wait...is that funny? I can't tell, I don't own a laugh track...

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"
-Da Bush
pcbTIM Posted - 12/03/2001 : 5:41:26 PM
by the way, it's "what's a dick for" nyuk nyuk

pcbTIM Posted - 12/03/2001 : 5:40:20 PM
you fell for that? last time I heard that was in like 4th grade. you should point to his shirt and say what's that. when he looks down, bring your hand up and hit him in the face. Or even better, let him do that to you and then point to his shoulder and say he's got something on it. when he doesn't look (for obvious reasons) just slap him across the face.

or take Homer's advice. when he's got you in a headlock, scream "I'm a hemophiliac" (his blood doesn't clot). then when he's down, step on his neck. then run like hell.

Sambo Posted - 12/03/2001 : 5:36:19 PM
hahhahahahhahahhhahhah hehehehehehhehehheheheh hhahahahhewhhehehehahhahahahahahehehehheh hhihihihihihihiahahahahahaihahiaihahiahahhahhphphhohhohohohohohohhahsahhahahhhahahhththheheheheheheheheheh

dirtysloth Posted - 12/03/2001 : 5:32:08 PM
Heheh. We pulled a similar trick on my band director... "You smell like up dog." "What's up dog?" "Nothing much, how about you?".... slaps thigh

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000