Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Star Wars Episode 2 Trailers

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Black Lotus Posted - 12/03/2001 : 4:07:54 PM
These are great ... I cannot wait to see this film. Check out the link below, theres some pretty cool stuff to see. I particularly appreciated the "Breathing" trailer.

http://www.trailersworld.com/movie.asp?movie_id=1084

-----------------------
Post Whore
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Black Lotus Posted - 12/06/2001 : 10:09:46 PM
quote:

"Lightsaber, when you absolutly have to kill every last motherfucker in the room... except no substitue."

MWAUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH heheheheheheh hohohohohohh ehehehehehehehehehhehehe ... damn, I love that!

-----------------------
Post Whore
Isaac Posted - 12/06/2001 : 4:33:11 PM
Yeah i figure its either Darth Maul's clone or else they found his torso and gave him robotic spider legs HAHA that'd be AWESOME!

I've heard somewhere that Sam Jackson's got a major lightsaber duel in this one. "Lightsaber, when you absolutly have to kill every last motherfucker in the room... except no substitue."

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Fleabass76 Posted - 12/05/2001 : 8:30:30 PM
quote:

Yeah I really liked the Breathing trailer, but I really wish i'd not seen the Forbidden Love trailer. Granted Natalie Portman looks hot as hell in it, the acting is subpar and it totally gives away the plot.

Did anyone else notice that at the end of that trailer when Anikin is fighting that shadowy jedi, that if you pause it you can see the shillouette of some very Darth Maul esque horns on its head? I thought that was kind of exciting.

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"

Yeah, the crappy acting disapoints me also, but Samuel L should make up for that in the 5 minutes he's probably in it....and maybe that shadowy jedi w/ the horns is Maul's clone?

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"
-Da Bush
Fleabass76 Posted - 12/05/2001 : 8:25:25 PM
I'll cutchu beotch...

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"
-Da Bush
Isaac Posted - 12/05/2001 : 4:48:54 PM
My software's free of glitches and my stables full of bitches.

I got a gold plated caddy and 60 kids who call me daddy.

I got a diamond rolex watch and new transistors in my crotch.

Isaac

Saint Jude Posted - 12/05/2001 : 3:10:18 PM
Ah yes, pimpbot... what a guy.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
Isaac Posted - 12/05/2001 : 09:46:43 AM
I prefer White Bread, but thats probably because I like the Pimpbot 5000 so much.

Isaac

"I'll check your oil with my ghetto dipstick!"
Black Lotus Posted - 12/04/2001 : 11:18:04 PM
I'm pretty sure it's whitey... but I prefer to use cracker

(and yes, I'm white, so I can say that :P)

-----------------------
Post Whore
Saint Jude Posted - 12/04/2001 : 11:00:53 PM
damn it... whittey is keeping me down.... are there two t's in whittey... i say there are.

Black Lotus Posted - 12/04/2001 : 3:00:09 PM
No problems here ... maybe the site is too busy.

-----------------------
Post Whore
Saint Jude Posted - 12/04/2001 : 11:18:48 AM
Anyone having trouble downloading any of the tralier 2's ... i cant get a single one to dl

Isaac Posted - 12/03/2001 : 4:33:59 PM
Yeah I really liked the Breathing trailer, but I really wish i'd not seen the Forbidden Love trailer. Granted Natalie Portman looks hot as hell in it, the acting is subpar and it totally gives away the plot.

Did anyone else notice that at the end of that trailer when Anikin is fighting that shadowy jedi, that if you pause it you can see the shillouette of some very Darth Maul esque horns on its head? I thought that was kind of exciting.

Isaac

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000