Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Funny Story

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Isaac Posted - 11/29/2001 : 1:48:41 PM
Last night I was rearranging my bedroom (in my apartment, i've lived there for a little over a year), and when I was cleaning off the shelf that goes across the top of my closet I noticed teh tip of a small orange cylander in between the edge of the shelf and the wall. Well i just asumed it was a gel pen or something so I grabbed it... It was a fucking Hypodermic Needle! The orange thing was the protector covering the needle. Its empty but you can kind of see some brownish residue in it.

So I was all going to throw the fucking thing away and my roommate (the pothead) was all like "no don't I'll take care of it". He's gonna keep it and show it to his druggy friends, how cool is that. The thing could be a fucking HIV factory and he's gonna keep it!

Anyway just thought i'd share.

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 12/08/2001 : 06:11:52 AM
Needle phobia? Thats Me!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
crash258 Posted - 12/05/2001 : 3:56:19 PM
jon, xarr, dan,

thats fucking nasty!,

-p

pcbTIM Posted - 12/05/2001 : 2:05:28 PM
I guess you're right. But the way you explained it sounded like it was some sort of phobia

LizT Posted - 12/05/2001 : 08:36:07 AM
To answer you question pcmdmb, I'm extremely careful with used syringes! One wrong stick and it could be a death sentence, ya know. That doesn't stop me from doing my job. Liz
jsoldo Posted - 12/03/2001 : 11:16:57 PM
You should use it to plug up your pee hole when its leaking....

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"
dan p. Posted - 12/03/2001 : 10:05:09 PM
or an alternative dinner utensil. just put the soup directly into your blood stream. extra chunky!

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Xar666 Posted - 12/03/2001 : 9:39:18 PM
You should use it as a toothpick.

-Xar666

We're going to Vegas to croak a scag baron named Savage Henry. I've known him for years but he ripped us off. And you know what that means...
pcbTIM Posted - 12/03/2001 : 8:47:26 PM
you're a nurse and you're afraid of syringes?

LizT Posted - 12/03/2001 : 8:30:16 PM
Isaac, good idea to stay away from the sharps. I think a diabetic would be more careful with their syringes though. I guess because I'm a nurse, those things freak me out a little. Liz
Isaac Posted - 12/03/2001 : 09:52:31 AM
I never thought of Hepatitis, ah well i'm never going near that damn thing again. At first I thought that whoever lived in my apartment before me might've just been diabetic, but then why would they hide their needle in a secret little spot in the closet. I guess maybe they're just fucking with me.

Isaac

"And when King Alexander saw the breadth of his domain he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"
Sambo Posted - 12/02/2001 : 10:09:38 PM
no doubt.. heppatitus sucks ass.. and so does herion or meth.. dont rule out that it could be from a diabetic.. my gradma used to have to shoot herself up wiht insulin every day so she woulndt die or somethin..

hehehh that room8 of yours is gonna go show off an insulin needle.. what a dumbass.. =D

LizT Posted - 12/02/2001 : 6:37:02 PM
Hey Isaac, on a serious note, please be careful. That brown residue was probably blood. There's more to worry about than just aids, and if thats not enough! Hepatitis B lives a long time, a lot longer than HIV in a syringe. And if you or anyone gets stuck, hepatitis is bad news on the liver. Just be careful dude.....You're lucky the cap was still on.
Saint Jude Posted - 11/30/2001 : 12:21:59 AM
What a dip shit. Why would u keep a needle that you find.... i mean just go get some... its not that hard.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
crash258 Posted - 11/29/2001 : 5:33:07 PM
Now that my friends, is funny.

Thanks for the huge fucking laugh.

hahahaha.
Philip

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000