Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Jeeze, what a day!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
{=HTG=} Posted - 11/28/2001 : 6:44:06 PM
DAMN! High School can blow some serious ass at times. I bet some of you guys remember it well. Being a 10th grader in OCHS isnt so bad, but some people there; UGH, I wanted to break this kids face, just nail him in the nose. Some big, dumb ass red-neck named Matt. I'm a Puerto Rican, and he likes to call me stuff like, "Dirty Mexican", and "wetback" And times, he likes to mention stuff like, "it's your peoples fault that there's no more twin towers" (that last one MAKES NO DAMN SENCE)I swear to god, one day i'm going to beat the living hell out of that boy. And I'm not a small kid, and not a bad fighter ^_^ (hell, I once punched my brother in the eye with my left hand, he walked away with it bleeding and swollen: i'm not proud of that anymore) Thankfully, I came home and releaxed with some Tim Reynolds, and sat down and practiced my guitar, but one day. . . . . . .
(I thought i'd just vent)

10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 12/04/2001 : 04:56:52 AM
By the way, It sounds like he already "Turn(ed) it to Love" by going home to listen to TR. That was pretty kewl. Music always has a way of making me feel better about the world as well.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Fluffy Posted - 12/04/2001 : 04:55:02 AM
Pretty hard to believe that in this day and age we still cannot get past this kind of stuff. We need to get and island(unfortunately a pretty big island) and put all the racists on that island away from everyone else. Promise them a place free from all the mud they so despise, then when they get there they will discover that there are racists from all walks of life and nationalities. After we get them all there, then we sink the island. Problem Solved!! (If it were only that EZ!)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Saint Jude Posted - 11/29/2001 : 12:23:11 AM
People who think that all people of one race are the same just piss me off...god damn it. I mean what the hell... god i am so pissed off now... ach... i mean... WHAT THE HELL IS THEIR PROBLEMS!!! I MEAN AFTER THE OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING DID EVERYONE START HATING 20-SUMTHIN WHITE GUYS?!?!?! NO!!!! GOD DAMN IT! AHHHHH!

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
{=HTG=} Posted - 11/28/2001 : 9:57:47 PM
Thanks everyone, it was all a big help. LOL, Saint Jude, funny reply.

Saint Jude Posted - 11/28/2001 : 9:46:19 PM
I give you permision to beat that close-minded fucks ass.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
dirtysloth Posted - 11/28/2001 : 8:45:28 PM
Very well put Silky. And it really is a shame that you have to put up with such ignorant people HispanicTeenGuitarist.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
Silky The Pimp Posted - 11/28/2001 : 8:34:30 PM
That dude is not worth your time, attention, emotion, effort, or suspension. Fighting will solve nothing. Next time he gives you trouble, tell him that it is people like HIM that are responsible for the towers falling. It is because too many people, like him, have undue prejudices and are filled with hate for fellow man. It is because of people like him that are so intolerant to other peoples' or cultures' way of life that they cannot "live and let live." There is no need to make an ass of him by striking out in violence, he's already made a bigger and more enduring fool of himself simply by speaking than any marks of a fight could possibly yield. Next time he gives you any kind of bullshit like that again ask him whether 6,000 people died on September 11 because of a color of skin, or a kind of attitude.

"Opinion is that exercise of the human will which helps us to make a decision without information."

-J

Micheal Posted - 11/28/2001 : 8:30:38 PM
Good Luck!

Micheal Posted - 11/28/2001 : 8:29:16 PM
If Tim were here, which he is, he would say....Turn it into Love
I would tell that guy that I love him. He obviously has a problem that nobody really knows how to deal with. Probably really fucked up parents. Love knows everything though. Trust love even though it may seem difficult to share and show it to people. It's your choice, hate or love. He made his choice, maybe you can change his mind.

Here's a john lennon song that I've been practicing for my GIGS in these troubled times. You may find an answer there too.
Mind Games….John Lennon
We're playing those mind games together
Pushing the barriers, planting seeds
Playing the mind guerrilla
Chanting the mantra, peace on earth
We all been playing those mind games forever
Some kinda druid dudes lifting the veil
Doing the mind guerrilla
Some call it magic, the search for the grail
Love is the answer and you know that for sure
Love is a flower, you got to let it, you got to let it grow
So keep on playing those mind games together
Faith in the future, outta the now
You just can't beat on those mind guerrillas
Absolute elsewhere in the stones of your mind
Yeah we're playing those mind games forever
Projecting our images in space and in time
Yes is the answer and you know that for sure
Yes is surrender, you got to let it, you got to let it go
So keep on playing those mind games together
Doing the ritual dance in the sun
Millions of mind guerrillas
Putting their soul power to the karmic wheel
Keep on playing those mind games forever
Raising the spirit of peace and love
Love...
(I want you to make love, not war, I know you've heard it before)

chip616 Posted - 11/28/2001 : 7:38:08 PM
Its really too bad that some people are too ignorant to get the right information before they want to make terrible accusations like that and making fun of someone's race is just fucking uncalled for. Im sorry you have to deal with that shit dude.

peace

All ya need is peace, love, and oreos

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000