Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 dreaming of you

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
chris Posted - 05/07/2006 : 07:07:00 AM
last night i had a dream that i went to mcdonalds and ordered a rubylith sandwich. isnt that sweet? the least active member on the forums is subconsciously abducting your names into his brain. okay back aboard the anti-republican space pod.
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
chris Posted - 05/09/2006 : 11:20:17 AM
yes this is a primary example of when people take dreams too far and kill someone or create a deadly disgusting sandwich.
chris Posted - 05/09/2006 : 11:18:22 AM
the other day i snuck some toasted sourdough into my local t-screeners store. i found the rubylith material and evenly applied 2 ounces upon my bread. taking the delightful treat home, i sat upon my lawn and ate; however a perilous treachery occured. the man weedwhacking my neighbor's yard was Quizno's brother (named Quiznor). Quiznor noticed the delicious snack and immediately called upon his kinfolk for patenting. Later that night, Schlotzsky's brother Schlotzkin was enjoying a savory Rubylith and presented the cleverly renamed Rubysloth to his family of sandwich owners. The exponential popularity gave fashion designers a chance to step in; JC Penney now distributes Rubycloth, however they are failing miserably because toast is quite uncomfortable. And to think it all started here! (after starting in my face one night)
Arthen Posted - 05/08/2006 : 3:11:22 PM
I'll have the Rubylith on rye please.
dan p. Posted - 05/08/2006 : 3:02:07 PM
really? sounds like a sandwich.
dirtysloth Posted - 05/08/2006 : 12:39:06 PM
Color me hungry.
rubylith Posted - 05/08/2006 : 10:22:26 AM
HAHAHA
Does anyone know what Rubylith is? It was a ruby red colored, transparent material used for seperating colors when making silk screens for t-shirts and screen printing.
dan p. Posted - 05/08/2006 : 01:10:33 AM
i can see that, though. rubylith sounds like a name someone could give a sandwich.
Arthen Posted - 05/08/2006 : 12:29:33 AM
Side effects my include headaches, nausea, partial blindness, full blindness, gassy discharges, and death. Not recommended for women who are pregnant or may be come pregnant. Consult with your doctor before using Dave.
dirtysloth Posted - 05/07/2006 : 11:38:39 PM
That's ok. Dave may help reduce the risk of heart attack and certain forms of cancer. Or was that promote...
Arthen Posted - 05/07/2006 : 10:28:24 PM
Don't forget Tums, sometimes a healthy serving of Dave causes heartburn or acid indigestion.
dirtysloth Posted - 05/07/2006 : 10:03:37 PM
Soon enough there will be a documentary showing you what will happen if you eat nothing but Dave for a month.
Ranting Thespian Posted - 05/07/2006 : 9:04:08 PM
Dave, it's what's for dinner
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 05/07/2006 : 5:35:16 PM
Dave, this kid wants to eat you, dude.
rubylith Posted - 05/07/2006 : 1:56:54 PM
Hahaha whaaaaat?

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000