Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 4/29/05 NYC Protest...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 04/29/2006 : 7:05:31 PM
Thousands turned out today, awesome stuff, people really seem to be listening...lots of work to do though...anyone else go? We had an awesome time...a lot of good energy in the air...even got to talk to a few NYC cops, even a few with a positive responses.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 05/01/2006 : 11:05:53 PM
That's very existentialist of you Dan P. (re: your first response)

The truth is, Dave's right, I have no idea. I do not sit around having illusions of some kind of utopia, it isn't possible, though that is what we are striving for.(?) It's a very interesting paradox.

I guess if anything, it'd just be nice if more people cared about how everything they did somehow is going to affect someone else's life. So much hate and greed...2 things the world could do with a whole lot less of.

I however do not agree with Dave on killing the fuckers though, I am an unwavering pacifist, violence begets violence, bottom line. Let them live...without their riches...see how well they perservere...I'll guess they'll die of their own lack of will to be, as essentially, they are nothing.

"HOW BIG IS YOUR PEACE?" - a cool dude.
dan p. Posted - 05/01/2006 : 6:21:58 PM
i never wanted justice. i only ever wanted revenge. they're the same in my eyes.
rubylith Posted - 05/01/2006 : 3:30:37 PM
Hell yea, I know its like...ok everyone knows..now what?

I don't know, I have no idea. This hasn't happened here before, it is hard to think of it. Most people including myself do what we can and somewhere in our minds we hope that someone will do the dirty work.

People are dumb and a hinderance to moving our way of life foward. I want justice for my uncle and the 3000 killed on 9/11. I think if there is a grand awakening and the entire bush regime goes on trial and setenced to death it would really help for preventing it ever happening again.

Anyone else have any suggestions on what to do?

"That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness"
dan p. Posted - 05/01/2006 : 3:06:32 PM
my attitude towards protests has shifted from out and out scorn to a mix of sadness and wry amusement. people are listening, i'll grant you that. and that's encouraging. but what happens when everyone "wakes up" as you would have it and we all agree that the government did 9/11? i still think the people with the money and power won't care. at all. it's the total lack of concern that is what you find so objectionable, in the end. suppose they did do 9/11. what does that tell you about how much they care for their own people? why would they listen to if you confronted? everyone's still powerless. sure we can vote them out. but then we'll just bring in more people like them. it'll just be a different group of assholes. also, if someone can be brainwashed, as you say, by tv and fashion and movies, i'm not entirely sure i want them on my side. seems like they'd be more hinderance than help.

i would like to remind everyone that, if it is proven without a doubt that the government did 9/11, we have a constitutional obligation to remove tyrants from power.
rubylith Posted - 05/01/2006 : 2:01:10 PM
right on my friend. It is shocking but it is true. This cartoon sums it up:

sperls Posted - 05/01/2006 : 1:11:15 PM
I watched Loose Change part 2 yesterday for the first TIMe after reading this thread. Life has changed! I saw the first one about The Pentagon, but the hour and 22 minutes of this must be shown all over this country.
People need to start realizing the impact.
PJK Posted - 04/30/2006 : 4:09:54 PM
For those interested,posted on AOL.

http://articles.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20060429121309990006&_ccc=1&cid=842
rubylith Posted - 04/30/2006 : 11:09:35 AM
we got a ton of video we will put together. I have no voice left. We Jared and I woke a lot of people up to the high crimes of 9/11. Everyone there listened. When I would tlak about 9/11 and what really happened and how I believe in having an actual investigation, with independent members (not those appointed by Bush who have ties to the Bin Laden family...i.e. Thomas Kean) people used to say "you should die!" or "your anti-american" or "get out of this country"....they didn't care about the mounds of proof, couldn't even tell me the flight numbers, but THEY KNEW what happened on 9/11...why? because there was a hundred million dollar ad campaign promoting the official story.

But nowadays, people are actually listening. Police, firefighters, anti-war, pro-war, people are really looking at the PILES of evidence completly disproving the official story and starting to questions things. WE NEED AN INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION. I do not claim to know everything about 9/11. I have done my homework so to say and I do have enough common sense to know that buildings with 2 small fires in them (Building 7) do not just collapse defying the laws of physics. I know this not to mention a ton more smoking guns.

If people would wake up, turn off their idiot box, and realize they are being indoctrinated everyday with movies, tv, fashion, and music, they would maybe get angry enough to do something about it.

Yesterday was a really positive experience, we promoted peace, justice, truth, and humanity. We have a ton of video of us laying the truth down to a gathering of 60 or 70 people at one point in Union Square. It felt good, and A LOT of people were talking about Loose Change. I applaud those 3 guys (in their early 20's) for the job they did in producing that movie. It is really making people turn their heads.

Anyway, video coming soon!
Lindalu Posted - 04/30/2006 : 08:46:49 AM
I'm so jealous! I would have loved to be there! How moving was it? As usual, there doesn't seem to be any in-depth coverage-just a few short blurbs here and there.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000