Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Ok, I'm here

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ranting Thespian Posted - 04/22/2006 : 04:45:17 AM
Alright, after years of going from dmb messege boards:

Nancies.org, Typicalsitautions.com, DMBRR.com, and DMBtabs.com

I have come to the decision of never posting on a dmb messege board again. I seem to get run-out in them, with everyone attacking me because I am not some beer drinking frat boy. But, people have encouraged me to join this one, assuring people are more intelligent here ;) .

I admit, I did discover Tim through DMB, but I sometimes I wish I didn't. As much as I love DMB, I wish I could have just stumbled into Millers one night seeing him go, and be a follower from the get-go.

I myself am a musician/singer/songwriter, and have always been mesmerized by Tim's playing. I actualy consider See Into Your Soul as my 3rd favorite album of all time (1 - being Imagine by John Lennon; 2 - being Before These Crowded Streets; 3 - See Into Your Soul; 4 - being Wish You Were Here).

I am just getting good enough to start to play some tim songs. I finnaly got To Touch Yearning down (thanks to guys on this board).

I hope that I am welcomed here, and not run out of town like the other boards, lol.

And Fluffy, I still have my copy of Nomadic Wavelength with your signature on it ;) . . .
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ranting Thespian Posted - 04/24/2006 : 12:39:56 AM
Kewl, I never get heated until someone is pushing on me directly.

For music, I have been playing and singing for 6 years. But for the amount I play, I play the amount of 10 years compared to an average guitarist.

I have written upwards of 70 songs, but I only count about 40 being good, lol. I actualy just finished a new song tonight.

As for a website, I was going to start one soon. I am also trying to put together a band called the Stage Hands. I am trying to find a bassist and a drummer. It was originaly going to be called the Ranting Thespian and the Stage Hands, but I thought that would make me look big headed. As well, Ranting Thespian isn't just a chat name or something, it's my Stage Name, my Artist Name. Whenever I record or write or draw or paint or whatever, I sign it by the Ranting Thespian. I am not trying to hide behind it, I just consider it a name for me. It's a stupid story I'll tell you guys later.

I also have a studio setup right here. I have amps, mics, effects, even a $300 studio mic (a x-mas present). I havn't put anything out yet, and I am not posting recordings, because they aren't copywrited yet. When I get them copywrited, I will post them.

But yeah, that's it.
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 04/23/2006 : 11:29:08 PM
I thought I was easy on Teddy Geiger's groupie skank.
rubylith Posted - 04/23/2006 : 5:09:19 PM
hehe you guys rule, I love coming here.
Robin Posted - 04/23/2006 : 3:01:28 PM
HAHAHA teri, What a great code of etiquitte(I'm sure I misspelled that)you described, so true. Integrity and mindfulness good things...Peace, Robin Oh yeah, and passion,go Rubytlith!
tericee Posted - 04/23/2006 : 1:03:01 PM
Not you specifically, Rubylith. You're passionate about what you believe and you want to share that passion. It is true, though, that some of the threads you've started have gotten heated. But that wouldn't happen if we all responded to them in a calm, cool, and collected manner. As they say, it takes two to tango...

I guess what I should have said to RantingThespian is don't take anything anyone says too personally... And try never to question somebody's integrity. When the first BOARD feud (that I know of) occurred (a few years ago) it was because of that.

A good basic rule is to remember that people are entitled to their opinions; you're also entitled to yours but don't be mean about it. (Unless a spammer posts, in which case anything goes. If you have two or less posts to your name and you come in guns blazing about something, you WILL pay. Case in point: some girl responded to a thread the other day about some cutie boy guitar wannabe -- I forget his name -- and we let her have it.)
rubylith Posted - 04/23/2006 : 10:18:13 AM
WELCOME!

Yea I think that the political reference was directed towards me, I usually post details about the governments involvement in 9/11 among other atrocities. But anyway....

Got a website or anything recorded? how long have you been writing and playing?

Anyway, welcome abaord, may your posting travels here be enlightening, but watch out for Dan p. and Hopeful Rolling Waves and Arthen...those guys are crazy!
tericee Posted - 04/23/2006 : 04:13:51 AM
I'm being a little bit of both. If you read of few of our past threads, you might see what I mean.

I think the heated discussion is mostly limited to the Space Pod forum; when people are focused on discussing TIM, his music, his TourRs, etc., things generally stay on track.
Ranting Thespian Posted - 04/23/2006 : 02:02:33 AM
quote:
Originally posted by tericee

Welcome to our BOARD! I think people will treat you just fine. As long as you avoid political or religious discussions.

I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or seroius about the politcal and religious discussions. Just want to know so I don't cause trouble.
tericee Posted - 04/22/2006 : 04:54:55 AM
Welcome to our BOARD! I think people will treat you just fine. As long as you avoid political or religious discussions.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000