Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 any good solos on live in chicago

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Nate Posted - 11/25/2001 : 8:17:30 PM
i've only heard #41 off of it, and i really liked victor wootens solo. my sister has the cd but she went back to college today, and i didnt get a chance to listen to anything besides that song. any other cool victor wooten solos or tim solos? also what are some good songs by bela fleck and the flecktones, im looking to get into them.

thanks,
nate

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
chip616 Posted - 11/26/2001 : 4:31:43 PM
Bela Fleck and the Flecktones are sick dude! One of the best bands ever. All of them are incredible musicians and there are no seperation of styles,it's all just blended together. Some of my favorite songs are New South Africa, Bigfoot, Outbound, and Voctor Wooten's Turbo Jazz.

peace

All ya need is peace, love, and oreos
KevinLesko Posted - 11/25/2001 : 9:53:35 PM
As for Flecktones songs, a few that haven't been mentioned yet: Big Country (my fav), At Last we meet again, Outbound, A moment so close, throwdown at the hoedown... ahhh hell just go buy all of their cds.

Some of my fav vic solo peices are: What did he say, More Luv, What you wont do for love, and my life. He also has a new double live disc out but haven't gotten around to buying it yet.

Dave S Posted - 11/25/2001 : 9:11:12 PM
Being a sax player, I'm obliged to say that Maceo's solo was quite good...a little much repetition, but it was definitely better than how Leroi's solos usually turn out.

Baboonboy Posted - 11/25/2001 : 9:04:00 PM
Wooten actualy has a nice little solo in The Maker. Nothing like #41..but its still sweet.

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon
dan p. Posted - 11/25/2001 : 8:56:14 PM
classical thump is RIDICULOUS!

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
dirtysloth Posted - 11/25/2001 : 8:53:15 PM
No more Wooten solos, but Tim has some on Lie In Our Graves, Jimi Thing, and Watchtower... they're all great. I'm a huge Flecktones fan. Some of my personal favorites are: Trane to Canomarra, Magic Fingers, Big Country, Two Horny Blues (Jeff plays two saxes at once, it's amazing), Stomping Grounds, and of course, Sinister Minister. Check out some of Vic's solo stuff too, like Classical Thump.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000