Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 TR Task Force, TIMe to help out........

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fluffy Posted - 03/12/2006 : 3:40:23 PM
.....if you can.

(from her email to me)
quote:
Dear family & Friends,

It's Lisa, the MS Walk is coming in May and I was hoping for some help in raising funds towards break through research and possibley finding a cure for Multiple Sclerosis. The following link is of our current team website (team name: M.S.U.C.S. a.k.a MS sucks hahaha):

https://www.nationalmssociety.org/NYH/personal/my_team.asp?pa=53868430&pd=NYH0EWLK20060513JBB

If you are interested in making a donation via website, paste this web address in the address bar available, click on the heart next to the desired name you would like to sponsor. It's simple and a easy way to make a contribution. The walk is Saturday, May 13th 2006 at Jones Beach.

Along with donations, I am also running orchids for MS. Read on for more info.

Thank you all in advance

Love,

Lisa

For those who don't know Lisa, she is a very dear friend of ours and also happens to be JonSoldo's girlfriend. I think some of you have had an opportunity to meet her at the NY shows, and she is a wonderful, positive, motivated person who could use our help. Let's see if we can help her come closer to her goal or maybe even push her over the top! Let's let her know the TR TASK FORCE cares! Thanx, in advance, for helping out!

15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 06/13/2006 : 1:47:19 PM
That is all so awesome Lisa! I wish I could have made it to walk along with you. Maybe next year. Congrats on school as well, did you have a grad party like Jon's? What was your theme. For those who don't know, Jon Soldo finally finished his masters degree and to celebrate had a Masters of the Universe themed party. Congrats to both of you and hope to see you soon!
PJK Posted - 06/12/2006 : 6:25:18 PM
Wow Lisa, so happy to see the turn out and hear that you surpassed your goal! Glad to help out!

Also CONGRATULATIONS on your College Graduation! That is awesome too!
Admin Posted - 06/12/2006 : 4:34:06 PM

I need to take this opportunity and say thank you to all of my friends and family for their efforts to find a cure for Multiple Sclerosis. The turn out and weather was awesome. With all of the donations that our team recieved, we completely went beyond our initial goal of $1,000.00. We had a great time and I would like to share with you our experience. Please visit this weblink:

http://lisapics4everyone.shutterfly.com/action/?a=8CaOWbJq5buKg¬ag=1

to view all of our pictures from the event. I hope this email finds you all well and thank you again, so much, for all of your kind and inspiring thoughts, actions and prayers :)

Very Truly Yours,
Lisa M. Monaghan
guitfiddler Posted - 03/22/2006 : 11:33:52 PM
I don't even have a bank account. I cash my check, have a safe, and use money orders to pay my bills. I refuse to grow up!!!
tericee Posted - 03/22/2006 : 07:27:04 AM
You could try mailing/calling Lisa's local chapter:

40 Marcus Drive
Melville, NY 11747
phone: (631) 864-8337 or (516) 740-7227
1-800-FIGHT MS
fax: (631) 864-8342
pmastrota@nmssli.org

I applaud your lack of credit cards. That's very German of you (we can't use credit cards in lots of stores here) although they do have debit cards here.

Do you have PayPal?
guitfiddler Posted - 03/21/2006 : 9:35:50 PM
Can I mail in a donation. I don't have a credit card because I'm a little ghetto.
tericee Posted - 03/20/2006 : 11:10:31 AM
I'm in as well! I've already sponsored my friend Angela, but I'd love to sponsor Lisa too. There's no MS Walk (that I know of) in Germany, so I can't do it while I'm over here so I guess this is the way I'll do my part long distance.
rubylith Posted - 03/13/2006 : 2:23:09 PM
that would be something.

We all talk about what can we do...? what can we do to help make this a better place...well people..this is something you can do to help.
PJK Posted - 03/13/2006 : 2:19:04 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A leather tux?

LOL

I hope we as a board can come together on this one, it is a great cause and helps so many people. MS effects the nervous system and can be devastating to its victims. If everyone just gave $5, it would add up quickly. Even $2 or $3 helps. I am sure Jon or Lisa could give an address to mail donations to her if there isn't one listed on her page. I used my credit card and I want to say it is very secure so don't worry about your information being misused.

Come on people, I want to see Fluffy in a TUX!
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 03/13/2006 : 12:34:54 PM
A leather tux?
Fluffy Posted - 03/13/2006 : 12:10:09 PM
In an effort to generate more donations, I am willing to post a picture of myself in a tux. LOL Me dressed up, pretty scary stuff. This photo may be the LAST TIMe I was that dressed up. LOL So you know, it's a borrowed outfit. I own no dress up clothes myself. The reason this is pertinent to this thread is that the reason I am dressed up was I was the best man at a friends wedding. One of my best friends, Rick. His wife, whom I also love, has been diagnosed with MS and has now been living with it for about 5 years. In total I have 4 friends with the disease, so it is safe to say that it is another cause near and dear to my heart. If I am not on tour a that TIMe I am going to join Lisa's team and march with her and Jon on May 13th.
PJK Posted - 03/13/2006 : 08:49:59 AM
Count me in. Years ago they thought I had MS. I had a number of painful tests done including a number of spinal taps. Luckily, I didn't have it but I do understand it. The MS society was awesome getting me great information very quickly. It is one cause I give to every year.

Lisa, my thoughts, prayers and contributions are with you! Jon,way to stand by your woman!
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 03/13/2006 : 01:27:28 AM
I'l be there with a modest donation. Keep up the good work!

Pinky swear.
rubylith Posted - 03/13/2006 : 12:01:02 AM
We'll be there.
jsoldo Posted - 03/12/2006 : 4:23:21 PM
Fluffy you DA MAN!

I know I'm not around here much anymore, but school is so close to done I can taste it! Anyway, I want to say thanks to Fluffy for posting this and thanks in advance to anyone and everyone. Whatever you could do to help would be greatly appreciated by Lisa and myself.

THANK YOU TR TASK FORCE!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000