Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Need everyones help and input!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fluffy Posted - 11/24/2001 : 7:04:39 PM
Here is the deal. I think the General Discussion category is to vague and getting very full. I think we should change GD to "TRelated Topics" and start a new forum called "Friends aBOARD the Board" that way questions like "What guitar should I buy" and "I'm bored" posts don't fill up the TRelated category. I just think people stopping by to check out the board and find out TR info should not have to sift thru our friendly chatter. Don't get me wrong, I love our chatter and those posts, I just think we need another forum for it. What do you guys think? I wanted to check with you guys and see what you think before we changed everything. LMK and if you have a better name for it, Jon and I are open to anything.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
27   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
LizT Posted - 12/19/2001 : 09:15:12 AM
quote:
I realize I'm an asshole for being so damn sensitive like a damn woman (that should bring some of them out, as you tried with the "shoes" comment long ago).

Ok Jason, that kinda plucked a nerve here. What is wrong with sensitivity? I'm to the point in my life I say what's on my mind and I get it trouble for it, but what the hell! There isn't anything wrong with having feelings and expressing them, that means your human and have a heart. That is a good trait to have, I wouldn't say your an asshole for that. I'm not too sure about the damn woman remark! Stay sweet Jason, there aren't many men out there like that, trust me! Liz
Fluffy Posted - 12/19/2001 : 02:14:03 AM
Thanx Jason, Means alot!!! I really appreciate it. Nice to be liked for being yourself and not necessarily liked just because I am TR's tour manager. Like I said, Its about FRIENDS!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 12/19/2001 : 01:53:45 AM
Like I said, Peace Fluffy. I'm smiling RIGHT NOW, because I'm happy. Feels great to be back. I realize I'm an asshole for being so damn sensitive like a damn woman (that should bring some of them out, as you tried with the "shoes" comment long ago). Don't sweat the topic picks, I understand......I just hope the poster of the South Park Quotes or the Book Recommendations topics to be as damn sensitive as me. Ha.

But really, thanks Fluffy. You made my night in Atlanta great and keeping us close to Tim is great too. Either way, I just like talking to you, whether or not you're Tim's tour manager. You're a great person. Sincere, if I can say that. Not a lot of those people left around.

Thanks.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Fluffy Posted - 12/19/2001 : 01:44:35 AM
Oh sorry the 2 random ones I picked happened to be yours, that was just pure bad luck. I wasn't trying to say they were bad topics or that we shouldn't have them but that those of us who were regulars and used to each other might do better in a seperate forum so one-time visitors who just wanted to check it out might not be scared off by the lack of TR informational topics. I love our off the TR subject conversations. I just felt like we should subject everyone to them. Keep them for ourselves. I didn't want them or you to go away, just make a place where we could more comfortably talk about anything we wanted like fave South Park quotes, Book recommendations. Everyone has to agree that these are hardly the kind of topics you expect on a Tim Reynolds message board but I love having them here so as opposed to having everyone stop communicating in this manner I just wanted to create a place we could talk about ANYTHING! I think it has gone over great and am so glad you are back. I really did miss you and your input. Sorry if you got the wrong idea or felt like I was singling you out. It was certainly not my intention. Those 2 topics just happened to be the shining examples of what I like about the board and why we needed to create a place for them. If I had wanted them to go away I would have told everyone to stop posting non-TRelated topics. But it was totally the opposite. I hope you understand and forgive my insensitivity. Truly glad you are back!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 12/19/2001 : 01:12:40 AM
quote:

Here is the deal. I think the General Discussion category is to vague and getting very full. I think we should change GD to "TRelated Topics" and start a new forum called "Friends aBOARD the Board" that way questions like "What guitar should I buy" and "I'm bored" posts don't fill up the TRelated category. I just think people stopping by to check out the board and find out TR info should not have to sift thru our friendly chatter. Don't get me wrong, I love our chatter and those posts, I just think we need another forum for it. What do you guys think? I wanted to check with you guys and see what you think before we changed everything. LMK and if you have a better name for it, Jon and I are open to anything.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )

Yep, that's exactly what I think. Oh wait....yeah, I guess it still is. Peace, Fluffy, I feel what you mean, I was just, you know, feeling time-of-the-monthy that day or something. Peace, anyway, I feel you. Random topics, just happened to be mine...

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Fluffy Posted - 12/10/2001 : 4:52:49 PM
Take it from me, ITS KINKY!! WhooHooo!!! Ouch, quit it!!Ouch, quit it! Ouch, quit it!! Dooonn't..........Stoooppp........Don't Stop!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
LizT Posted - 12/08/2001 : 08:38:37 AM
Hummm, gay pride parade and a whip, sounds kinda kinky!!! Just kidding, LOL! Can't wait for the updates! Liz
Fluffy Posted - 12/08/2001 : 06:23:43 AM
Just to keep you updated, I am now about 1/3 of the way thru the discs for the photos from the last tour. I will work more tomorrow and hopefully finish sunday. Just wish Jon would give the whip a break, he's killing me! Keep watching.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 12/05/2001 : 03:37:21 AM
ohhhh there'sss a ssspark in your hair!
ooohhhhh get it get it!

careful. hot ssstufff coming thruuu.

Fluffy Posted - 12/05/2001 : 02:49:42 AM
If we can't find one Jon, We can throw our own.... SUEY!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
pcbTIM Posted - 12/04/2001 : 5:01:51 PM
oh be nicccce!

Silky The Pimp Posted - 12/04/2001 : 1:37:52 PM
Oh ssssstop you sssssilly sssssavage.
-J

jsoldo Posted - 12/04/2001 : 08:10:21 AM
Me and Fluffy are hoping a gay pride parade is going on in the city so we can strut our stuff

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"
Fluffy Posted - 12/04/2001 : 05:02:45 AM
Hey Justin, I will be attending the Greg Howard show in NYC this weekend and JON and I plan to get together to do them while I am up there so hopefully early next week you will start to see them.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
InterpretingThePast Posted - 11/29/2001 : 2:53:07 PM
I agree that it is getting crowded and look forward to the change. However, I must say that I was looking forward to see who was going to put up the 1000th post. That would be a big deal......right A milestone in its own right.

strut24 Posted - 11/29/2001 : 03:13:08 AM
i totally agree as usual..usually im writing to tell about Tim related things or give a shout out to you Fluffy..any word on those pics being posted?

Rock on and peace..awesome meeting u this tour!

Justin

LizT Posted - 11/26/2001 : 09:35:04 AM
Thanks for thinking of me Fluffy. Keeping it simple is a really great idea. I've been using the search link like you suggested and it really helps. I love the new cool blue look and dear sweet Eura! Thanks again!! Liz
Fluffy Posted - 11/26/2001 : 12:20:52 AM
Liz gets credit where credit is due:

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=503

I have not forgotten that this suggestion originated with you. I had to think about it for a little while and discuss the pros and cons with Jon. This is the decision(minus the names) that we arrived at. The seed was planted by LIZ. Hats off to LIZ for a great idea. I started to notice more and more posts and less and less TRelated posts, So in an effort to make it easier for the average JOE off the street to get involved I thought it best to give him an opportunity to stick to the subject at hand(TR) or jump in feet first and try to match wits and comments with the best of them. Hope it works. We will see.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
LizT Posted - 11/25/2001 : 9:43:53 PM
Wow! I go to work for a few days and presto! Good idea guys. Liz
Evergreen Posted - 11/25/2001 : 07:39:30 AM
we could call it Friends Aboard the Space Pod but there's only room for 2 in that so i think Fluffys name is pretty Kewl.

Fluffy Posted - 11/25/2001 : 01:11:42 AM
Thanx for everyones input and support on this issue. Looks like the group mind has spoken. I came home tonite and JonSoldo seems to have gone with the peoples demands. I think it will be kewl. But what about those names. I definitely liked mine better. Any suggestions!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Jason Posted - 11/24/2001 : 9:27:03 PM
I agree with you Fluffy..seperate the boards so it can be more organized

krystal Posted - 11/24/2001 : 9:04:55 PM
Fluffy, good idea. I think our friendly banter would be better suited for a Miscellaneous forum of some sort. Then the people just dropping in for some info on TR could get that too. Good thinkin'.

dan p. Posted - 11/24/2001 : 9:02:17 PM
i dig it. i mean, walk in on any of our other topics (witness the fred durst one) and it's repel people like the plauge. and probably kill them like it too.

when you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Xar666 Posted - 11/24/2001 : 8:17:27 PM
I was actually thinking the same thing. There is not much TR related content currently in the General Discussion forum. You could call the new forum a Chat/Misc forum.

-Xar666

We're going to Vegas to croak a scag baron named Savage Henry. I've known him for years but he ripped us off. And you know what that means...
ryan28 Posted - 11/24/2001 : 8:12:28 PM
I think a new forum would be a good idea, it would be good to keep the non-Tim content seperate from everything else.

Ryan

dirtysloth Posted - 11/24/2001 : 7:12:34 PM
Sounds like a good idea to me. Maybe take the Tablature section and just make it anything guitar related.

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000