Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 what is love?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Oozle Posted - 02/27/2006 : 5:16:20 PM
i know y'all don't know me too well, i only post occasionaly, but juta thought i'd share my crappy news with y'all.... My husband and i slpit up this week after 15 years. We haven't been geting along for years but we have 4 kids and i have been trying to make things at least amicable for them. Guess it just got to that point that it had to go one way or the other and guess which way it went. Anyway, we have been living in his parents house for 11 years, the kids are settled in school, friends, etc. and i ended up having to leave. I miss my kids enormously, not even a word for how bad but i am doing all i can to get a place where i can have them all back with me. We are going to not fight over them, they need a mom and a dad, and fighting serves no purpose whatsoever. I guess just putting this all down in words is making me feel a little better, even if you guys don't know me.... I will have to stay at a shelter for at least one night to establish homelessness then there is a program in my state that will help me with housing. Been relying on the kindness of friends for a week now and ready to take control of my life and get my kids back. Not expecting anything from y'all, just cathardic to put it all out there, ya know? I read the boards most every day and feel like i know you guys so maybe that is why i feel comfortable sharing. Anywho, i seem to be doing ok consdering and look forward to starting my new life. Fluffy, i lost all my phone numbers when my phone service was taken away and have a new number myself. I'll email you, but if you read this first, email me, K? I could use a friendly ear. :) Guess that is all i have to say on this, got longer than i expected, so thank you to anyone who made it this far.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
dan p. Posted - 02/28/2006 : 12:17:58 AM
love is a difficult thing. i think it's great that you're going through this without wanting to fight. you've got the kids' best interests in mind, and that's good. too often people will fight in courts just to stick it to the other person. anger won't make it easier.
Oozle Posted - 02/27/2006 : 7:55:42 PM
Thank you guys, actually means a lot to me.....
Arthen Posted - 02/27/2006 : 6:41:47 PM
I'm sorry to hear about that. Good vibes and prayers to you and your family. Hope everything turns out for the best.
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 02/27/2006 : 6:14:33 PM
As a child of divorce, my sympathies are with you.

Hope everything works out well.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000