Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Ahhhh---rt

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
muhammus ali Posted - 02/21/2006 : 12:07:21 AM
Alright I've lurked on these boards for a while, and I definitely have to say that you guys appreciate some fiiiine art.

I'm about to hook up my room with some posters, anything. The sky is the limit. I thought it'd be interesting to see what type of art you guys would think cool to put up on walls and shit. I've looked a little bit into Hubble pictures, Aurora Bourealis pictures, a bunch of music posters, haven't really found anything that hits the brain nerve yet...Like I said you guys appreciate something extremely underappreciated in this day and age of media-fed bullshit that hits all corners of my High School, so I'd love it if you guys had any suggestions or anything off the top of your heads.

oh yeah.

whaaaaaaaaats up?
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
guitfiddler Posted - 02/27/2006 : 10:34:29 PM
I recommend Escher all the way. He's a trippy artist who is sick with the pencil. You have probably seen some of his stuff, but his best stuff is lesser known. Here's a link.

http://www.art.com/asp/display_artist-asp/_/CRID--33/M.C._Escher.asp?ui=AA1867A06FF84540898F2AE3942C4AC8
rubylith Posted - 02/21/2006 : 09:17:27 AM
there is a sick poster for Chris WHitley's new album "Reiter In" I saw in NYC where he is walking up this stairs (like to heaven or something)...he just passed away, I don't know if its just me but the image was very stirring.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000