Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Accused killer has following, right by you Pam...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Arthen Posted - 02/20/2006 : 5:45:38 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/02/20/backyard.bodies.ap/index.html

Crazy weird story. Possibly twelve bodies in the one grave.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Arthen Posted - 02/28/2006 : 7:39:01 PM
quote:
Originally posted by dan p.

arlo guthrie is the fucking man. alice's restaurant? it's incredible. i put it on every thanksgiving. i saw him a couple of years ago, and it was good. real good.

My buddy and I just saw him this past October, on the 40th! anniversary of Alice's Restaurant. He was great and funny as hell. Amazing storyteller.
dan p. Posted - 02/28/2006 : 3:04:47 PM
i'd willing to bet what stops people from killing other people is the law and that's it. conflict theory, biatch. also, i think a lot of people just don't have it in them. to look someone in the eye and then kill them takes a marked lack of emotion. it's not feeling hate and anger so much that pulls someone through the act. it's the absence of any emotion.
dan p. Posted - 02/28/2006 : 3:00:12 PM
arlo guthrie is the fucking man. alice's restaurant? it's incredible. i put it on every thanksgiving. i saw him a couple of years ago, and it was good. real good.
Arthen Posted - 02/28/2006 : 01:47:08 AM
"I wanna kill, doc...
I mean kill! Kill!
I wanna see blood and gore and veins in my teeth!
I mean kill! Kill!! Kill!!!"
I started jumping up and down shouting, "Kill! Kill!! Kill!!!"
And the doctor started jumping up and down with me, shouting.
And then a sergeant came in and said "congratulations you're our boy..."
guitfiddler Posted - 02/28/2006 : 12:59:15 AM
I think that it is a question of why don't people kill. Everyone has had the thought "I want to kill this person," but only a select few actually do it. Those select few just don't have that little voice that says no for whatever reason. The motives are just an excuse (in my opinion.)
dan p. Posted - 02/27/2006 : 11:48:55 PM
people murder for lots of things. out of racial or religious hate, for money and drugs, out of love (obession,) revenge, jealousy, momentary rage, rituals. there's no shortage of motives.
guitfiddler Posted - 02/27/2006 : 10:04:50 PM
quote:
it's this sort of confidence that's missing from today's criminals. you see them hanging their heads, and putting their hands over their faces as if they have anything to lose anyway. i say stare 'em in the face and make fun of them. nothing will endear you to the jury more.

Nice! Spoken like a true death row inmate.
PJK Posted - 02/21/2006 : 11:02:34 PM
wow, didn't even hear about this. I am still feeling shaken by the murder of the Harvey family in VA on New Years Day. Why people murder is beyond me.
dan p. Posted - 02/21/2006 : 11:02:25 PM
it's this sort of confidence that's missing from today's criminals. you see them hanging their heads, and putting their hands over their faces as if they have anything to lose anyway. i say stare 'em in the face and make fun of them. nothing will endear you to the jury more.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000