Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Dearborn Chicago Opener

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fluffy Posted - 02/10/2006 : 2:02:37 PM
This is the opener for TR's Chicago Double Door TouR date. I am told it is selling great and should be sold out before the show date so don't wait to get your tix, you just might miss out. Anyway, here is a bit about the opener that nite. Also of note, this nite is the promoter's, 3D-MAS, 4 Year Anniversary Show. You can check them out at http://3dmas.com/ Hope to see you there!!!

The new name for Punsapaya is now officially DEARBORN. We have reached a point in their career where we need to shed the skin of our past and move forward with the same passion and vigor that is going into their songwriting and development. DEARBORN has grown as people, musicians, songwriters, and performers. As well, they have encountered new opportunities and relationships that have come to fruition that make the group desire and necessitate a change. In this they found themselves at a junction where the band realized being DEARBORN is what they wanted to do with their life and that the name Punsapaya was not a proper title as to who they are, or who they are becoming. The name DEARBORN has Chicago reference and also represents "the Dear Born" people of our generation, those generations before us and those yet to come. This is in terms of some of the evil things and hate that we are born into living in this day and age as Americans and the like. Their new material is filled with some serious content about being part of today's world, as well as a few lighthearted catchy songs too. Look for a new site to launch in the coming weeks at the url:

www.dearbornband.com
OR
http://www.myspace.com/dearbornmusic

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000