Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 TR In my town!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Arthen Posted - 02/09/2006 : 11:33:50 AM
So, 4/30 Tim Reynolds will be in Chico, my college town! I'm so stoked that I'll get to go down to LA and then a week later have TR on the homefront.

Man, it looks like Christmas is in April this year!
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mechman293 Posted - 02/24/2006 : 6:54:01 PM
Mmmm Gossip and new material. Heh hurry and get the tickets!
Arthen Posted - 02/24/2006 : 02:42:57 AM
Exactly!

Mech, Gossip is still my favorite acoustic TR album, but we'll see how that stands when the new material comes out. I haven't even got my tickets for the show yet, so way to be on it! I'd better do it now then.

I understand your jealousy Dan. We had a real dry spell for about three years ('01-'04), and we missed out on the Chaos View shows, which I am still bummed out about. I guess it's all coming back now.
Mechman293 Posted - 02/23/2006 : 9:42:04 PM
...Two hour drive to see TR, how can I lose?
dan p. Posted - 02/23/2006 : 9:37:52 PM
you son of a bitch, with tim reynolds coming right to your town. oops, i think i heard them page doctor envy to pick up the green curtesy phone. gotta go.
Mechman293 Posted - 02/23/2006 : 9:36:23 PM
Preordered the tickets for the show in Chico a few days ago, so I'll see ya at Chico! Also I finally got around to ordering Gossip of the Neurons and wait fint it to come in the mail ^_^
Arthen Posted - 02/10/2006 : 8:23:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Mechman293

Haha, alright. For all the NorCal shows so far they all look like 21+ shows execpt for Chico. Hopefully I can make it up there being on a Sunday and two hours away.

I know how that goes, took way too long to get past the 21+ thing for me. Try to come on up, I'm sure it'll be a great show.
Mechman293 Posted - 02/10/2006 : 6:42:30 PM
Haha, alright. For all the NorCal shows so far they all look like 21+ shows execpt for Chico. Hopefully I can make it up there being on a Sunday and two hours away.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000