Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Fluffy what is your favorite Tim Song?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ujohnb01 Posted - 11/22/2001 : 05:34:53 AM
Please reply:)

On the 1st day God created Tim.
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 05/03/2002 : 10:22:04 AM
or maybe Rat Bastard!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/03/2002 : 08:32:50 AM
Yeah, the bastard.

-what-
Fluffy Posted - 05/03/2002 : 07:33:43 AM
Nope, there were none of those when he/she reached 666. Those have mysteriously appeared since the last TIMe I was on the board. I would have noticed them and seen where it was going if that was the case. I think he/she is just going back and editing all the posts to reflect the post count. Whatever. If that was the only reason they were here, so be it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Saint Jude Posted - 05/03/2002 : 04:10:01 AM
i think he posted a bunch of ...666.... until he actually reached the number... now he is just laying low until.... something happens....i dont know what but it wont be pretty.

- Without you, without you everything falls apart
Without you, it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces.
Fluffy Posted - 05/02/2002 : 9:58:18 PM
Can I assume MBS is now going back and editing all his/her posts to read "666"?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
LizT Posted - 04/27/2002 : 08:42:35 AM
YOU ARE STARTING TO SCARE ME!!!

My_Bad_Side Posted - 04/14/2002 : 11:59:36 PM
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 04/14/2002 : 9:18:05 PM
You know, thats true about Gossip... its like one long song. And each different song is like a different "movement" like in classical music. It's really cool if you listen to the album in that frame of mind. Check it out :)

Adam

Music is more than notes on a page

I'm trying to spell what only the wind can explain

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Fluffy Posted - 11/22/2001 : 10:54:13 AM
Track 10 is "There is no Judgement" It is so hard for me to seperate the songs on that CD. It really is like one long song or should I say one long STREAM of consciousness.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Fluffy Posted - 11/22/2001 : 10:51:39 AM
OK, here it is, after much deliberation I managed to narrow it down to about 10 different songs. Beyond that it became almost impossible, then I had a moment of clarity. IF I can't pick one over another based solely on Tims playing I will have to go another route. Tim has many great songs as we all know. Out of the 10 I came down to I am gonna go with(drum roll please!) Loose Interpretation!!! Out of the 10 I picked this one seems the most important, It is the song that brought us all together. Quick history lesson for the new people. I was working for Tim and this fanatic emailed me and said he had a tribute site to Tim Reynolds. It was called LooseInterpretation.com I checked out the site and discovered a secret treasure. Jon Soldo!! Jon Soldo had created the site and contacted me. After exploring it thoroughly and helping Jon with photos and stuff, I began to think why shouldn't this awesome site be the official site. At one time there existed TimReynolds.com and LooseInterpretation.com, the only(at the time)tribute site to TR. I talked to TR and Diane about it and showed them the site and they were as blown away as I was. LooseInterpretation became TimReynolds.com and the website and message board you see b4 you. Super special thanx go out to Jon for all his work and for giving Loose Interpretation a special place in my heart. So that is my answer, and I am sticking to it. Thanx Jon, You Rock!!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/22/2001 : 10:46:04 AM
I'll just tell it like it is. Gossip of the Neurons is the shit. And I don't even like to cuss all that much. I agree. That is just one favorite song all the way thru. All of them are great, but I Blast is probably a highlight, as is #10 (I'm bad with the names...). Good stuff.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Fluffy Posted - 11/22/2001 : 09:14:51 AM
A cover of Britney Spears "OOOps I Did It Again" he did at the soundcheck of one of the Las Vegas shows. He did all down and dirty blues style. It was awesome. I was so bummed it didn't get recorded. Outside of that, I would have to say electric-wise, so hard to pick just one, but if I have to "Backdoor" from Astral Projection. Acoustic-wise, again so hard to narrow it down, but lets say I could only listen to 1 song I guess it would have to be...well it used to be Something Nasty but I think I have moved beyond that one Big Blast of Hot Air is pretty amazing but I think at the moment it would have to be...can I pick Gossip of the Neurons, that album is like one continuous song from beginning to end, you really have to take it as a whole. That probably doesn't count so I will go with....what a hard question, let me think about it a little more.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000