Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 How's about this?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jay Posted - 01/09/2006 : 5:18:31 PM
Yeah, i quit smoking pot. Hurray...after a few years of spending my days in a stoned stupor, I've decided to put it aside for a good while and see what being sober is all about. I like it too much to say I'm never gonna toke again, but like all drugs I beleive in moderation and I was being anything but moderate with the good herb...

Now tobacco, that's a different story...I am one with the plant. I love the smell, the texture, the taste...But I've taken up rolling my own (albeit filtered) and I've cut down dramatically...not that cutting down matters cause I'm still smoking, but I've got the Wiegand family lungs...
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
therippa Posted - 01/11/2006 : 2:57:11 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Arthen

quote:
Originally posted by KevinLesko

On a similar note (kind of) has anyone tried the master cleanser diet? I tried las week, and only lasted for 1 and 1/2 days without food. I couldn't do it. The 2nd night I had dreams about eating

The what now? What's this diet thing? Sounds intriguing.

Here's some info I found on it...

http://www.everything2.org/index.pl?node_id=1763534
Arthen Posted - 01/11/2006 : 04:04:14 AM
quote:
Originally posted by KevinLesko

On a similar note (kind of) has anyone tried the master cleanser diet? I tried las week, and only lasted for 1 and 1/2 days without food. I couldn't do it. The 2nd night I had dreams about eating

The what now? What's this diet thing? Sounds intriguing.
KevinLesko Posted - 01/10/2006 : 11:03:29 PM
JAY, LAY OFF THE WEED!!!!!... oh wait, you did.

Congrats on that decision. I've never smoked pot, or tobacco so I can't say what it must be like, but I'm sure it will be tough for a bit, but will be beneficial in the long run.

Zachmozach Posted - 01/10/2006 : 8:56:12 PM
Drinking is actually less fun for me than smoking, but I still love it. I love just grabbing a fifth and splitting it with a friend or two and ranting like I normally do, but with more slurred words.
Jay Posted - 01/10/2006 : 3:36:45 PM
I don't drink often, I'll throw back a few shots or a beer or three once and a while but I don't like getting hammered. I've done some trippin' and I like it but that's a very very seldom thing, reserved for very very special times under special circumstances only. But yeah, I've been clean for three weeks and I'm sleeping better already. The money issue is a plus, and with a 50+ hour work week looming on the horizon, motivation is also a plus...but I'm expecting over the summer I'll probably smoke a little here and there with friends and whatnot. No more rolling myself a blunt at 2:30 AM and staying up all night watching infomercials.
Arthen Posted - 01/10/2006 : 04:39:23 AM
I prefer drinking myself...like rightnow. Ha ha ha. I don't know if it saves money, butg I's fuckying love it.
Zachmozach Posted - 01/10/2006 : 12:17:06 AM
Hope it goes well. I still do it here and there, but I used to smoke like a half ounce a week and compared to that I smoke nothing now. I like it better that way. As for tobacco though I really don't enjoy anything about it.
therippa Posted - 01/09/2006 : 6:16:49 PM
I quit smoking almost two years ago because I started getting pretty severe panic attacks. Last time was 1/16/04 at the Dave & Friends show in Oakland.

Not only will you save a significant amount of money, but laziness goes down and mental clarity goes up. Good decision, although I miss the social aspect of it sometimes.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000