Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 This is kind of funny...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jay Posted - 11/21/2001 : 3:30:32 PM
I live in a town called Chardon, in ohio. The front of the high school says Chardon High School, like most of the high schools in this country, but after a storm a few years ago, the "C" fell off, making the school, Hard On High School...they never fixed it until last year, becasue i don't think they ever found the c. So now, whenever i'm up there, i look at the "c", and it has about twenty screws in it so it won't fall off...
forget it...my stories aren't funny, just wanted to share that.

Jay
Have you ever been eating pistchios, and you get a real rotten one...that is the nastiest tasing thing on this planet, let me tell you what..
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 11/26/2001 : 01:17:25 AM
That is probably why we "crack you up" because we are really not that funny. Or are we? Something to think about. Hope I don't send you off on a tangent Crash. It boggles the mind!! Crashes is already boggled, sounds like. HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
crash258 Posted - 11/26/2001 : 12:58:42 AM
you guys crack me up,

and i hate to make refference to this,

but,

I bought a new bong today in pensacola, (cause you cant buy pipes/bongs/ anything to do with pot in tallahassee),

and i smoked some nothern lights tonight in the bong,

im a happy camper,

Philip

Fluffy Posted - 11/22/2001 : 09:37:47 AM
One time, on tour, We were going thru a toll plaza and of course Rew was driving and I remember the toll taker asking Rew, "What kinda pirates are ya'll?" To which I replied, "Butt Pirates!" We all gotta good laugh outta that one. I think we all went out and bought eyepatches after that. We kept telling Rew he needed to get a parrot. I have pictures somewhere, there might even be one or some on the website. Ask Soldo about it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
jsoldo Posted - 11/21/2001 : 4:27:45 PM
thats a fucking awesome team name!

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"
Jay Posted - 11/21/2001 : 3:42:09 PM

Jay
Have you ever been eating pistchios, and you get a real rotten one...that is the nastiest tasing thing on this planet, let me tell you what..
dirtysloth Posted - 11/21/2001 : 3:38:37 PM
That's pretty damn funny actually. Somewhat related, there's a real school in a place called Butte County whose mascot is a pirate. They are the Butte Pirates. I kid you not.

http://www.d111.k12.id.us/BHS/BHS.htm

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000