Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 These lil half ass emo punk bitches.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jay Posted - 11/19/2005 : 6:41:17 PM
Hey, let's go kick some ass. Who's with me? Not like it'll be tough.

Hey, what's the favorite party games of lil half ass emo punk bitches? Pin the Blame on the Donkey and Spin the Razorblade.

Hey, how many emo's does it take to screw in a lightbulb? None, they'd rather sit in the dark and cry.

You know who pisses me off? Who really chaps my ass and tweaks the nipples? Is Bright Eyes. I listened to it once and immediately knew that the world had very very few precious years left. It was remotely akin to hearing children being nailed to the floor. Worse than fingernails on the chalkboard. A thousand times over. And legions upon legions of otherwise good healthy children and adults call that man "The next Dylan." Why? Cause he has a shitty voice and can't play guitar? It takes lots more than that. See kids, this is what people miss in art. Emotions are skin deep. There's something much deeper than that, a visceral floating mass of something or other that we can't define, and a true artist can reach that part of us and make us feel vulerable but not at all uncomfortable with it. Whitley has it (he'll always "has" it, the man will live on forever) our own Tim Reynolds has it. But these whiney little halfass emo punk bitches ain't got shit.
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
dan p. Posted - 12/01/2005 : 6:53:50 PM
i also hate how the term emo is bandied around, too. just because it sucks and it's whiney doesn't mean that it's emo. i mean, yeah emo sucks and it's whiney, but it's just so much worse. it's like calling anyone who eats a banana an ape.
dan p. Posted - 12/01/2005 : 6:49:07 PM
whenever i feel a certain fundamental kinship between all mankind i remember bright eyes and realize that there are some gaps that may never be bridged.
rubylith Posted - 11/24/2005 : 8:08:34 PM
haha awesome.
I have seperated myself from people that can be that ignorant about the corporate control of mainstream thought and art and music and just about everything else. But they ARE out there...there is a lot of "cloning" going on. The younger you are the more subseptable you are to mind control.
Jay Posted - 11/24/2005 : 7:46:55 PM
I was telling one of said emo bitches about Chris Whitley...He told me that if I'm into "that stuff" I should check out...Third Eye Blind and Badfish. "They sing this song about pot...it's like...'went down to the river and smoked some POT...I asked her to smoke but she did NOT...' they're a really kick ass band." I was gonna smack that little ratfaced mutherfucker but I didn't cause I don't beleive in hurting the weak. I give the human race thirty, maybe fifty years. Ever notice how the majority of the music we listen to is produced by musicians in their thrities or forties or fifties? It's cause my generation has the musical understanding of a bowl of lukewarm cherry Jello. A very tearful bowl of Jello. I have a gig tomorrow night with my band, maybe we'll knock some sense into them...
rubylith Posted - 11/23/2005 : 09:00:05 AM
lol
douchebag deluxe
pcbTIM Posted - 11/22/2005 : 10:25:22 PM
All I have to say is that I am glad that I have no idea what any of you are talking about.
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 11/22/2005 : 10:29:54 AM
Bright Eyes is shit, that Oberst guy is a douchebag deluxe.
guitarisPIMP Posted - 11/21/2005 : 4:31:59 PM
I agree 100%. Let's put more money into marketing razor blades and let them kill themselves off.
Arthen Posted - 11/19/2005 : 9:39:32 PM
Jay, you are the man. Let's go beat some ass. I'm all for it, we'll give these emo kid something to really cry about!
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/19/2005 : 8:33:51 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Jay

And legions upon legions of otherwise good healthy children and adults call that man "The next Dylan." Why? Cause he has a shitty voice and can't play guitar?

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHaahahha

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000