Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 so I got arrested a few weeks ago....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
thomasode Posted - 11/14/2005 : 6:13:38 PM
haha I havent posted alot lately cause I've been super busy with school and the ski season starting up but I have a kinda funny story...(coppied from a blog)

"ok so we were at a party at my freinds house that is under construction in cherry hills. there were like 30 kids there and me and 3 kids were walking out the garage when we hear "freeze dont move" so I turn tail and run (I was definitly wearing flip flops) and everyone there runs out the back door and scatters
So I'm running and we run right by another cop car, the cop shot his tazer at me and I dodged it and I finally got kinda far from the house, so me and this girl Dena were hiding out in this yard under a tree
and then a cop started to search the yard and sees me, because his dog smelled us, I hear "dont make a single move or my dog will rip your fucking head off"....so I didnt move...at all
and then they tell this girl to crawl out on her stomach and they cuffed her and then 2 cops grabbed my ankles and pulled me out of the tree. and then one of um slammed my head on the ground while the other one cuffed me (i got a black eye)
and then we go back to the house that it was at.and we all are in a line in cuffs and then they take us all back to the station. the guy who's house it was didnt want to press charges and my BAC was 0 so I got off with nothing...but it was fun.

now fun with numbers

9 cops + 2 K9 dogs + 1 police hellocopter = a fuckin sweet weekend

and plus...I almost got tazered...how fucking cool is that... hope ya'll had fun weekends too"

so what I didnt put is how chill the cops actually were after they realized we were just kids. we we're just jokin around with them the whole night. It was kinda just a good story to tell.

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kenneth Posted - 11/15/2005 : 11:45:44 AM
Have any of you ever seen the "Tazer Special" on Cops? Oh, it's great! This one big dude who's drunk is not letting the cops cuff him and they hit him with the tazer and he drops like a rock. He then starts begging them... "please, please don't do that again. I'll do whatever you ask" Haha! I bet that shit hurts bad.

But sounds like a cool party. I think it would have been funnier though if you had gotten tazed.
OnlySuperstition Posted - 11/15/2005 : 11:33:19 AM
if you had no drugs and no BAC level why were you running?????? Maybe i missed something.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 11/15/2005 : 08:11:48 AM
Those police tazers are no joke... how cool would it have been if they actually got you with one?
Arthen Posted - 11/15/2005 : 03:55:34 AM
quote:
Originally posted by thomasode

well I would like to think of it as dodged, but it was more of the poliece officer missed...haha

In my mind you totally pulled a Neo and dodged those electric darts. And it's going to stay that way!
thomasode Posted - 11/14/2005 : 7:11:17 PM
well I would like to think of it as dodged, but it was more of the poliece officer missed...haha
Arthen Posted - 11/14/2005 : 6:37:12 PM
Wow! You dodged a tazer! Well done!
therippa Posted - 11/14/2005 : 6:28:09 PM
Yeah really, I can't believe you almost got tazered.

You're lucky!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000