Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Fluffy is in this month's Maxim!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jsoldo Posted - 11/20/2001 : 3:45:27 PM

Ive been trying to teach him for months how to use the toilet, but this article explains the process best!

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 12/27/2001 : 12:28:24 PM
Not sure if anyone actually cares, but I'm gonna try and find out that about that Under The Table and Dreaming pic...because i have no life and am an utter disappointment to myself and everyone around me.

I'm joking of course....

Ah...great movie reference Silky....Tommy Boy

Adam

There's a lot more to music than notes on a page.

I am Ion, the priest of the inner sanctuary. I submit myself to an unendurable torment. I dismembered myself, and I have become spirit.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Evergreen Posted - 12/27/2001 : 12:03:50 PM
Let'see.....I can think of a few places!

EVERGREEN 143
Fluffy Posted - 12/26/2001 : 11:51:37 PM
Just so everyone knows, Fluffy pees where he is told!! End of story!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Fluffy Posted - 12/26/2001 : 11:50:29 PM
You know EVERGREEN its hard to pee like that in a full length evening gown(Jon's wardrobe of choice). I would imagine under the right circumstances Jon could do it. I have faith in him. Watch for the upcoming issue of Drag Queens Weekly, I bet they will run the exact same story with Jon Soldo as the center piece instead of me. Only that story won't have a picture of a PUSSY over the toilet! No Pussies in Drag Queens Weekly! 100% ALL BEEF!!(hold the special sauce please!)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Evergreen Posted - 12/26/2001 : 2:12:20 PM
Yes, But will he pee where you want him to like the Fluffy in the picture....That's the question!

EVERGREEN 143
tericee Posted - 12/26/2001 : 1:30:31 PM
quote:

I was just browsing my local newstand and noticed Jon Soldo on the cover of Drag Queens Weekly.

That's so gay.

teri
Fluffy Posted - 11/24/2001 : 2:32:08 PM
You've seen pictures of Jon Soldo in drag on the back of buses. Jon, I didn't know you were so OUT about it. Congrats, my MAN, or should I say woMAN!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
pcbTIM Posted - 11/22/2001 : 3:14:30 PM
I've also seen that picture on the back of buses. They're advertisments for office max.

jsoldo Posted - 11/22/2001 : 12:02:54 PM
Just because I sometimes wear panties and a bra under my regular clothes doesnt mean anything. So what if I occastionally get all dressed up like a woman (in full makeup) and go to bars and try to pickup men. That doesnt make me a Queen persay, does it?

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"
Fluffy Posted - 11/22/2001 : 10:14:38 AM
Speaking of making it into magazines this month, I was just browsing my local newstand and noticed Jon Soldo on the cover of Drag Queens Weekly. Congrats Jon, your mother must be so proud! HEHE

On the serious side of bizarre magazine appearances, I just saw a copy of the Aug 2001 AA Grapevine magazine. On the back cover is the same picture from the DMB album(I don't know the name). The one with the carnival swing thing on it. At any rate it is the whole picture, looks like DMB cropped it for their cover. I was wondering if anyone knew the history of the photo. Obviously it was not taken specifically for the DMB album. Is it a famous foto or something? I flipped when I flipped the magazine over and there was the DMB album cover. I was like, "What is DMB advertising in AA magazine now?" Turns out it was just the same pic with the AA prayer underneath it. If I can ever figure out how to post pics on the message board I will take a picture of it so you can all see it.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Fluffy Posted - 11/22/2001 : 10:05:31 AM
Did I mention there was a sign in the rental car place in Santa Fe that said to "Leave Fluffy at Home!" We all gotta pretty good laugh out of it, even the counterperson, once they figured out why we were all laughing so hard.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
Fluffy Posted - 11/22/2001 : 10:03:59 AM
How did you guys know i was constipated?!! That is so sweet, now, who wants to volunteer to help me with the problem? Any takers? Thought not!! HEHE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
crash258 Posted - 11/20/2001 : 5:43:58 PM
its cool,
we are all bastards every now and again,

Philip

Silky The Pimp Posted - 11/20/2001 : 5:26:18 PM
Hehe I know... I'm just being a bastard.
-J

crash258 Posted - 11/20/2001 : 5:09:05 PM
Yeah silky, i was just playing back.

continuing the sarcasm,

Philip

LizT Posted - 11/20/2001 : 4:42:07 PM
LOL! I would love to see the look on Fluffy's face when he sees that one!!! Just priceless!!! Liz
Silky The Pimp Posted - 11/20/2001 : 4:36:37 PM
Did you sense a hint of sarcasm? I should hope you did 'cause I was laying it on pretty thick.
-J

crash258 Posted - 11/20/2001 : 4:34:02 PM
yeah i got it silky,,

thanks,
Philip

Silky The Pimp Posted - 11/20/2001 : 4:31:30 PM
Hey Jon, just thought I'd point out, just in case anyone didn't pick up on it... that's a cat, not a person. It took me a minute to catch it, because the picture kinda looks like a person... but it seemed so funny once I did since we all know someone here who's name is Fluffy. But in this case they were talking about a cat... talk about SYNCRONICITY!
-J

crash258 Posted - 11/20/2001 : 3:53:46 PM
ha,
very nice,

-p

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000