Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 A wonderful night

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
guitarisPIMP Posted - 10/30/2005 : 2:42:13 PM
So last night was a fucking disaster. I was at a high-school party, you know how safe and secure those are, right? yes. well, on my way out, I decided to go back in to get money that my friend owed me, and about 10 seconds into my badgering my friend, everyone starts MOVING. No one says anything, I just assume it's a parent, because the host, a college kid(lame, eh), seemed the most scared. Anyways to make a long story short, I was thrown to the ground, arrested, and possibly will be charged with possession of mary. Thank god i'm 17, or things could be permanent on my record. The only permanent damage I have done is the damage to my family and the damage to my future since now I'll probably end up not getting into Ithaca, Umiami, or any decent school of music anymore. Does anyone know how the whole juvie thing works? Will I get charged despite the fact that I wasn't dicking around with the cop and it's a first offense(for any law) and that I get good grades and am not a druggie fuck-up?
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
guitarisPIMP Posted - 11/02/2005 : 5:03:19 PM
Yeah, my world religions teacher talks with us about shit that I wouldn't ever tell most adults. She also goes to the shooting range and owns a gun. she's awesome. she also doesn't believe in homework or quizzes, we have one test per marking period and that's it.
Arthen Posted - 11/02/2005 : 3:22:25 PM
Okay, still, high school teachers can be a lot more understanding than you think. Either way, good luck with it all, I'm sure it will work out fine for you.
guitarisPIMP Posted - 11/02/2005 : 2:30:06 PM
no no im a senior in high school. hence the letters of recommendation.
Arthen Posted - 11/02/2005 : 12:26:12 AM
So you are a freshmen in college? Did I understand that part correctly?

I wouldn't worry too much about not being able to get letters of rec over this. Professors will always consider in classroom behavior, participation, grades, performance, etc, over some bullshit minor offense.
guitarisPIMP Posted - 11/01/2005 : 9:20:28 PM
It could affect school in two ways. First, had I not returned home from school before partying, or had it somehow been related to school in the most remote way, i'd be suspended. That doesn't apply, however, so they can go fuck themselves on that point. Second, I would just get a bad rep around school, making it near impossible for me to get decent letters of recommendation from any teachers, being especially fucked when it comes to my guidance counselor.
Arthen Posted - 11/01/2005 : 9:10:08 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zachmozach

That sucks. I don't understand how it affects school though although I do know that it can affect financial aid at least in Oregon. Although I think that's only felonies. Next time eat it. Always eat it.

Didn't we see that in Supertroopers? "The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!"
Zachmozach Posted - 11/01/2005 : 8:54:42 PM
That sucks. I don't understand how it affects school though although I do know that it can affect financial aid at least in Oregon. Although I think that's only felonies. Next time eat it. Always eat it.
Arthen Posted - 10/31/2005 : 7:16:37 PM
quote:
Originally posted by guitarisPIMP

...like ur a moron who was too busy smoking crack in the bathroom during D.A.R.E. in 5th grade.

Ah, those were the days...
guitarisPIMP Posted - 10/31/2005 : 5:10:21 PM
Regardless of this PTI thing or not, i'm only 17 so it all goes away when i turn 18 anyways. I just don't want to sit thruogh a rehab clinic where they treat you like ur a moron who was too busy smoking crack in the bathroom during D.A.R.E. in 5th grade.
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 10/31/2005 : 4:57:31 PM
I just stuff my bags clear up my ass...no cop is going on that hunt!

Hey now! You'll get off, sonny boy, just don't go to dipshit high school parties anymore.
OnlySuperstition Posted - 10/31/2005 : 1:41:02 PM
I can see that the the tax payers money is going to a good cause, because you were really being destructive to society you, you user. Um, its pretty lame that we live in this kind of world. I dont promote drug use but i do promote freedom. You clearly lost your on that night.

YOu will probaly get something called PTI. YOu will just ahve to stay out of trouble for 6 months and the charges will be wiped away. You of course will have to pay fines. After generating reveune is their goal.

Tough luck dude.

TIP O' THE DAY: Hey if you ever drive w burn on your possesion keep it in you gas door.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/31/2005 : 11:56:26 AM
Don't do drugs.
Robin Posted - 10/31/2005 : 11:43:15 AM
Sorry to hear that, what a drag...
Depends how tough the drug laws are where you are. You might just have to do some community service hours. Get a good lawyer, know all your options, there is a very good chance that schools won't have to know that you've ever been arrested. Wrong place wrong TIMe. Todays another day. Peace, Robin
tericee Posted - 10/31/2005 : 10:35:14 AM
Bummer, man!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000