Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 bush abandons push for miers nomination

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pants_happy Posted - 10/27/2005 : 3:01:58 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/fc/us/supreme_court

all i can say is HA! this may be the most unusual case dealing with the supreme court. when political patronage fails and someone who has no business being appointed is left in the dust.
of coarse, this may be bad in that bush may bow to the radical republicans and appoint some bible toting ultra conservative.
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Arthen Posted - 10/28/2005 : 3:12:35 PM
Karl Rove though, is a pretty smart guy. In the way that Goebbels was a smart guy. Really, really intelligent, but tend to use their powers for less-than-good causes.
pants_happy Posted - 10/28/2005 : 2:51:25 PM
exactly. if they indict rove, they'll be fucked in holes they didn't know they had.
Arthen Posted - 10/28/2005 : 2:14:39 PM
Libby's really the scapegoat, to keep Karl Rove safe. When an idictment against Rove comes up, I'll be shocked.
pants_happy Posted - 10/28/2005 : 1:53:24 PM
they revised this article that i was planning on giving. but here it is anyway:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/bush_leak_dc;_ylt=ArzhgOAitez7D2Axtt.R8K1qP0AC;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl

one thing that it said before was that anyone who is indicted would resign immediately. now libby did just that.
just the white house trying to sweep the shit under the rug.
Robin Posted - 10/28/2005 : 12:43:05 PM
That would be so amazing! and I fear that things have gotten too easy to "sweep under the rug" but it doesn't hurt to keep hoping. Peace, Robin
Zachmozach Posted - 10/28/2005 : 11:17:20 AM
Yes, I've been keeping watch on the stories about investigation of the whitehouse officials in regards to the leak and now this. I would love nothing more than to see the administration exposed as the fraudulent asshole fascist people they are. I would love the day that I can say that Bush lied and everyone doesn't respond in some unison about how he was misled and that's not lying.

However I sense that this is going to just slip away just like the downing street memo. Even the Italian press reported on meetings had between their own government and the US in which faking the sale of Uranium from Niger to Iraq was discussed. I can hope though right?
pants_happy Posted - 10/28/2005 : 10:49:35 AM
holy shit:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/cia_leak_investigation;_ylt=AnKNgu44Stk.SykVOcGG7.9qP0AC;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl

Some lawyers have raised the specter of broader conspiracy charges as well. Any trial would shine a spotlight on the secret deliberations of Bush and his team as they built the case for war against Iraq.

no whammy no whammy no whammy. no whammy no whammy...no whammy... STOP!

i hope i'm not hoping for too much. after all, i've been a good boy this year.

Robin Posted - 10/27/2005 : 7:44:43 PM
"Heck of a job you're doin' Brownie, heh heh" Let us not forget that! This was just more of the same. We could end up with some other incompetent but at least this is done. Love the cartoon by the way, I really needed a good laugh. Peace, Robin
therippa Posted - 10/27/2005 : 6:31:29 PM
Inertiatic Hearsay Posted - 10/27/2005 : 3:17:54 PM
it was a bad move in the first place. does he not have foresight? Couldnt anyone see this coming? Then again, who am I kidding, this is the Bush administration we're talking about. He was damned if he did and damned if he didnt. If he went with the appointment, everyone's thoughts of complete idiocy and incompetence (toward bush of course) would be confirmed, and if by running from the situation, he makes himself and Miers look even more moronic.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000