Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Dave Matthews on Carson Daily

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
scotsman Posted - 10/11/2005 : 9:14:35 PM
I have the show as an MPEG on my PC and watch it about twice a week.
Since I have watched the show many times, I can tell you that the Dave Matthews Band is the most top money grossing concert bands for a reason. I’ve been a big fan since 1994. Now all the die hard fans know that the band got together back in 1993. I’ve been to six of his concerts in a row, and every time I’m there, I just wish he had more time to play. He is AWESOME live. I mean don’t get me wrong, I love his albums, but there is just something about the live audience interaction that really makes it an experience of a life time. Seeing Dave Matthews play the way he can is just phenomenal. When he was on Live with Carson Daily, I had to watch, and I’m glad I did. I got to see the band being interviewed by Carson and got to hear some real good songs as well. See, with this particular episode, you get to see a more personal side of the band. Like how they got together, what each member was doing before it happened, and what we can expect in the future. So in closing, I will say one thing. I hope the Dave Matthews Band keeps putting out the hits like they always have been.
18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/18/2005 : 6:15:23 PM
quote:
Originally posted by rubylith

LOL tweaker

1 entry found for tweaker.
Main Entry: tweaker
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: a catapult
Etymology: tweak `to hit with an object from a catapult' + -er
Usage: slang

Ah, the Urban Dictionary is much more interesting in this case.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tweaker
rubylith Posted - 10/18/2005 : 3:46:39 PM
LOL tweaker

1 entry found for tweaker.
Main Entry: tweaker
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: a catapult
Etymology: tweak `to hit with an object from a catapult' + -er
Usage: slang
scotsman Posted - 10/12/2005 : 5:09:45 PM
I'm going to the other side. Sorry to be in the wrong place. No hard feelings. PEACE!!!!!
scotsman Posted - 10/12/2005 : 3:51:51 PM
OK. I appreciate your telling me this. I just want to chat with cool people who happen to like the kind of music I do.
Kenneth Posted - 10/12/2005 : 3:49:11 PM
quote:
Originally posted by scotsman

vaginal blood fart.

Definitely a mental image I could do without.

However, the initial post was kind of a weird way to introduce Dave Matthews to this board. But I find myself wanting to subscribe to this newsletter as well just as enthuTIMsiast so eloquently put it.

I say stick around. It's just a bit of a hazing. Don't be offended or supersensitive. If you are you won't last long.
Arthen Posted - 10/12/2005 : 3:25:18 PM
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Hopeful Rolling Waves

Many of us here love Dave's music...but Dave is not Tim...so post that crap on a DMB message board, you tweaker.

TWEAKER. Your nothing but an imature vaginal blood fart. i don't have to put up with this!!! Ever heard of free speech?? As^&$#@!!!

\

Feel free to stick around, we always enjoy having new people show up and get into the music we love. We just ask that if you want to post about something that isn't Tim Reynolds related, which you have every right to post, that you please do so in the General Forum area.

But honestly, your first post on this Tim Reynolds forum, was about Dave Matthews Band and had absolutely no reference to TR at all. I know we have a reputation as being harsh to Dave Matthews Band fans, but we on the board get frustrated when people sign up, post about Dave Matthews, and leave.
scotsman Posted - 10/12/2005 : 2:09:55 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Hopeful Rolling Waves

Many of us here love Dave's music...but Dave is not Tim...so post that crap on a DMB message board, you tweaker.

TWEAKER. Your nothing but an imature vaginal blood fart. i don't have to put up with this!!! Ever heard of free speech?? As^&$#@!!!
scotsman Posted - 10/12/2005 : 2:02:57 PM
Go and F*# yourselves. It's my first time in a forum. You don't have to be so rude. I can stay in here if I want to. I just have to put up with your comments.
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 10/12/2005 : 08:24:27 AM
jsemon2 Posted - 10/11/2005 : 11:36:57 PM
this has no reason to be in here. this to me, is just another stab that the only reason people know tim is because of dave matthews. it is all good and all, but no need to just post random things about a show dmb did that has nothing to do with tim.

go to antsmarching.org and post this
Arthen Posted - 10/11/2005 : 10:42:55 PM
quote:

What do you mean by street team?

He means a group of people, fans mainly, that go out and put up flyers and basically talk about bands, in order to promote the band.

Next time, please do not post this type of material in the TRelated Topics, but instead post it to the General Topics area, under the heading: Friends ABoard the Spacepod.

scotsman Posted - 10/11/2005 : 10:09:39 PM
What do you mean by street team?
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/11/2005 : 10:02:25 PM
Since when did DM or DMB need a street team?
scotsman Posted - 10/11/2005 : 9:59:12 PM
Sorry, no newsletter. I'm just posting reviews for Dave Matthews shows because I'm a big fan.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/11/2005 : 9:46:58 PM
Hmmm, you idea's are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
scotsman Posted - 10/11/2005 : 9:23:12 PM
http://www.tv.com/last-call-with-carson-daly/show/7717/reviews.html&review_id=87844&flag=1&order=

I have this review posted here. Check it out.
scotsman Posted - 10/11/2005 : 9:20:50 PM
quote:
Originally posted by sk8board1234567

You should host that shit somewhere like http://www.yousendit.com/. If you did, that would be awesome.

What site is it?
sk8board1234567 Posted - 10/11/2005 : 9:18:20 PM
You should host that shit somewhere like http://www.yousendit.com/. If you did, that would be awesome.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000