Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 "This is going to be a bad one"

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pants_happy Posted - 09/27/2005 : 3:18:21 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/fc/US/Hurricane_Katrina/

we all know that this guy is blameless. we should erect a statue of someone with a huge penis in his honour. best FEMA director ever. brown for president? anyone?
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
dan p. Posted - 09/28/2005 : 6:47:15 PM
the word "cunt" is the only word that makes everyone cringe. even i have a hard time with it sometimes.
pants_happy Posted - 09/28/2005 : 1:35:48 PM
i've never read it, only seen the movie. but i have an excuse, and it is as follows: 35
Arthen Posted - 09/28/2005 : 12:56:24 PM
quote:
Originally posted by pants_happy

i thought dan's post was either sarcasm or a quote from something. i've only seen the stand once completely a long time ago SO LAY OFF. i mean... ssshhhh. it's a secret.

You don't read it twice a year like the rest of us!? Geezus...
HotKoreanGirl Posted - 09/28/2005 : 12:18:03 PM
Michael Brown is a fucking cunt rag...
pants_happy Posted - 09/28/2005 : 10:09:06 AM
i thought dan's post was either sarcasm or a quote from something. i've only seen the stand once completely a long time ago SO LAY OFF. i mean... ssshhhh. it's a secret.
apr.70 Posted - 09/28/2005 : 04:09:53 AM
quote:
Originally posted by pants_happy

was that SARCASM'D? i can't tell. really, i'm not being sarcastic when i say that. dammit, it seems like the more i type, the more sarcastic my question seems. what the f?

MWahahahah!

You crack me up

April ~ completely serious
Arthen Posted - 09/28/2005 : 02:35:10 AM
quote:
Originally posted by dan p.

no i wasn't being sarcastic. it's actually sort of from the stand, where bobby terry accidently shoots judge in the face, when the orders were that the head was to be intact. flagg appears and goes "BOBBY TERRY, YOU SCROOOOOOWED IT UP" and then bites him to death.

I think our friend, Mr. Happy, was referring to his intial post being sarcastic, and not yours Dan. By the way, I definitely caught that Stand referrence, well done.
dan p. Posted - 09/28/2005 : 12:24:17 AM
no i wasn't being sarcastic. it's actually sort of from the stand, where bobby terry accidently shoots judge in the face, when the orders were that the head was to be intact. flagg appears and goes "BOBBY TERRY, YOU SCROOOOOOWED IT UP" and then bites him to death.
pants_happy Posted - 09/27/2005 : 10:13:49 PM
was that SARCASM'D? i can't tell. really, i'm not being sarcastic when i say that. dammit, it seems like the more i type, the more sarcastic my question seems. what the f?

dan p. Posted - 09/27/2005 : 7:45:45 PM
HEY MICHAEL BROWN, YOU SCROOOOOOOOWED IT UP.
apr.70 Posted - 09/27/2005 : 3:43:06 PM
Hahahaha

Not to defend Mr. Brown, but it's hard to believe that one person can mess things up so badly. My ex has worked for the government 18 years now, and I briefly worked at a Naval Shipyard myself. I'm more likely to believe there were a series of bad decisions made by more than one person that caused such chaos. Don't get me wrong, I know that Brown needs to take a lot of the responsibility. I'm just afraid that they are so busy playing the blame game that they aren't really paying attention to correcting what went wrong so it doesn't happen again.

April ~ a really bad speller

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000