Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 I'm a winner

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Arthen Posted - 09/21/2005 : 6:34:54 PM
So, last month I entered into a "Name the song/album" lyrics competition on the Peter Gabriel official website, and I won!

http://petergabriel.com/archive/

Scroll down, and you'll see my name listed under the winners: Ben Coffelt. I get a limited edition vinyl of "So" or "Security" I can't remember which one I asked for. I'm stoked! Too bad it wasn't a contest to win tickets or anything, but I'm still a winner.
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Arthen Posted - 09/24/2005 : 12:24:22 AM
I've got every PG Genesis album, including the four disc box set Genesis Archive Vol. 1 69-75, plus a bootleg that Hopeful Rolling Waves sent me of a live show from Quebec. Email me Kev and I'd be more than happy to hook you up with anything I have.
KevinLesko Posted - 09/24/2005 : 12:19:33 AM
That's awesome!! If you don't have an LP player, maybe you could frame that or something. I'd have gotten Security... that'd be a sweet cover to display.

By the way... I hear you might be in possesion of some Genesis bootlegs?
Arthen Posted - 09/23/2005 : 10:09:56 PM
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

Thanks, you are too much!

No problem! I had to look on my PG Music Video DVD to find out who directed the video, that was a tough one.
PJK Posted - 09/23/2005 : 9:15:28 PM
Thanks, you are too much!
Arthen Posted - 09/23/2005 : 9:09:20 PM
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

Hey Ben, do you know the answers to the new set of questions? I think I have all but the one about the director of the DVD.

1. From which album does the song come? So
2. In which year was the album released? 19 May 1986
3. Who directed the video? Stephen R. Johnson
4. Finish this line of lyrics “my parties have all the big names…” ...And I greet them with the widest smile...
5. From which city do the Bacci Bros come? Rome

There you go Pam. Good luck!
PJK Posted - 09/23/2005 : 8:09:55 PM
Hey Ben, do you know the answers to the new set of questions? I think I have all but the one about the director of the DVD.
Arthen Posted - 09/23/2005 : 4:51:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Mechman293

Congrats on winning the record Arthen. Think there's a big record store down in Sacramento but I'm sure you can find something up in Chico.

Yeah, The Beat, is what you are referring to, I think. The duo I have, "Jones and Reede" we have our CD for sale there.
Mechman293 Posted - 09/22/2005 : 01:04:14 AM
Congrats on winning the record Arthen. Think there's a big record store down in Sacramento but I'm sure you can find something up in Chico.
Zachmozach Posted - 09/21/2005 : 10:21:54 PM
You can always pick up a cheap record player too, but either way that's pretty cool. Especially since we know how much you love Peter Gabriel.
Arthen Posted - 09/21/2005 : 7:40:27 PM
Yeah, unfortunately I don't actually own a record player, but it'll look good on my killer bookshelf. I'll have to try to meet him one day and have him sign it.
PJK Posted - 09/21/2005 : 7:02:56 PM
Congratulations! I love his website but haven't visited it for a long time. Guess I should! Either way, you got a cool prize!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000