Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 new nintendo revolution controller

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pants_happy Posted - 09/16/2005 : 12:12:05 PM
dan, see the child of the whore you broke up with:
http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/09/15/news_6133335.html
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pants_happy Posted - 09/23/2005 : 12:37:55 PM
http://www.gamespy.com/articles/652/652941p1.html
dan p. Posted - 09/19/2005 : 01:18:26 AM
i know, i saw it saturday. i laughed out loud when a saw it. a fucking remote controller? the mind reels. this is a perfect illustration of how hard nintendo is trying. they just copied a remote controller, which is the worst design imaginable for a controller. would you look at that thing? nothing lends itself less to playing a videogame than a controller where the buttons are arranged entirely verical of the player. do they understand how awkward it's going to be, if anyone even buys a revolution, to play with one hand over the other? did any of the even try to? they say that you can hold is sideways, like an old nes controller, but they're forgetting, you know, the fucking d pad. just because you turn a controller around doesn't mean that the buttons change function. i guess they might have an option in the games to alter the d pad to work right held sideways, but even so. also, the attachment analog stick along with z1 adn z2? bullshit. these guys haven't given us a controller without and analog stick since snes. yeah, the others all had d pads, too, but who honestly uses them for anything other than menus? let me guess, they're going to charge people seperate for the stick? god i'm glad i'm not buying a revolution.
Arthen Posted - 09/16/2005 : 11:42:32 PM
Ich weiss es leider nicht!
Mechman293 Posted - 09/16/2005 : 6:47:17 PM
...I'm not even sure what to say or even think of this. I'm so confused.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000