Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 New Orleans: A New World Order Showcase

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
rubylith Posted - 09/15/2005 : 8:49:44 PM
AMAZING READ with links to sources, give it a chance.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2005/150905nwoshowcase.htm

New Orleans: A New World Order Showcase
Foreign troops, gun confiscation, jackbooted privatized fascism

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones | September 15 2005

The media curtain has begun to fall on New Orleans but the questions continue. In hindsight we can see the whole fiasco for what it really was, a showcase for the suffering that some would like every American city to undergo.

The bottom line on Katrina is that whether you believe it was all incompetence or part incompetence and part malevolence, the lasting pretext is the same.

When a disaster takes place, you have no rights and the federal government can arrest you if you don’t follow their every order.

Mandatory evacuation and gun confiscation are the order of the day in the new federalized Amerika.

The local government officials initially lambasted the federal government but then showed fealty to them and praised their efforts, a confidence trick that led many Americans to believe that the fault was incompetence at the local level and that federal government takeover was the solution.

We have to remember that New Orleans was already a federalized city. In March 2004 an unconstitutional law was passed allowing police officers to conduct searches of homes without warrants. This was why it was selected as the perfect staging ground for this beta test.

Now it has been announced that New Orleans is a federal city period. This is the model for every major American city, military patrolling the streets, mass round-ups and gun confiscation.

The gun confiscation began a week ago and yet the only follow up from the initial New York Times article are announcements from a couple of second amendment organizations. Besides that there’s been no recrimination whatsoever and no outrage at what amounts to a direct attack on the bill of rights.

As Kurt Nimmo pointed out they elitists are going to be far more successful in the long term by privatizing the police state, which manifested itself in the case of New Orleans with Blackwater and Israeli ISI privately hired security thugs used to kick down doors and drag old ladies around.

The London Guardian reported on the M-16 carrying Israeli ISI mercenaries who who veterans of the Israeli war in Lebanon.

The New York Times reported that the only people allowed to keep their guns were the security squads that had been hired by wealthier residents of New Orleans, which was totally misleading because 99% of these thugs were hired by the federal government. A few billionaires with mansions were able to afford the security but the middle class were not. This report gave the impression that the middle class were not being targeted for gun confiscation and so those readers were put back to sleep.

Having foreign mercenaries help police Americans, of which the pretext has been set by armed Mexican troops rolling in, is also a way of circumnavigating the Constitution by privatizing fascism.

So the precedent is set, and it’s alarming that there hasn’t been a bigger reaction against it.

The other major issue of course to arise out of the debacle is the deliberate sabotage of communication facilities and relief efforts by FEMA. This won't come as a surprise when you look at the past record of FEMA’s activities with keeping the Oklahoma City donations and the majority of the 9/11 funds.

The first three organizations on the government recommended donation list were the American Red Cross, Pat Robertson and Bnai Brith. What a choice! The American Red Cross seize on any disaster as a cash cow the first chance they get as we have documented on the website.

In the aftermath of Katrina we are faced with a government that purposefully and steadfastly refuses to take any responsibility or admit any mistakes.

This is partly due to inflated egos but at its core is the fact that, as Karl Rove said, the Neo-Cons create their own reality and live in their own world - a world in which mistakes are never made.

So even when it would be politically expedient to craft some sly rhetoric about how sorry they were, they can’t even bring themselves to do that. This isn't inclusive of the President. Bush is just the script reader, he’s just the frontman, the news anchor, he doesn’t write the news.

Bush was playing guitar and eating cake as Karl Rove is wrote the script.

As if it needed to get anymore obvious, Reuters carried a photograph from a UN security council meeting showing a note Bush had written and was about to hand to Condoleeza Rice. Bush was telling Condi that he needed a toilet break. We have a president that has to ask people to go to the toilet. How much more obvious does it have to get that he’s a total puppet?

But the President should not be criticized according to Laura Bush, a woman who couldn’t even remember the name of the hurricane, calling it 'Corrina' almost a week in. Too many fun and frolics at the Hollywood studio fake Crawford ranch must have gone to her head.

We shall not tolerate criticism of the government because there are real enemies out there who we need to be protected against. Adam Pearlman, the disenfranchised heavy metal jihadist that now is the PR man for Osama bin Laden, for example, he's really scaring me.

Don’t worry about SWAT teams with flaming skulls on the back of their T-shirts kicking down your door, taking your guns and throwing you in jail, there’s a punk in a turban trying but failing to grow a beard who says he’s going to attack LA and Melbourne on behalf of Al-CIA-da.

Don’t worry about a government that pours billions of dollars into fake turkey shoot wars to expand an empire while destroying the bill of rights at home and deliberately withdrawing those funds from basic levee and flood protection.

Don’t worry about that, the real threat is the fact that if you go to google maps you can see a few F-17’s parked on a runway at Edwards air force base. That’s the real danger, we need to ban that.

Don’t worry about the fact that armed Mexican troops are rolling into Texas, the real threat is old ladies with 40 year old hand guns.

The statements sent spewing from the frothing mouths of the Neo-Cons have again betrayed the fact that they’re completely devoid of any human feelings.

Barbara Bush saying the victims were better off.

Laura Bush saying the name of the hurricane was Corrina.

Tom Delay saying being forcibly detained in camp facilities was kind of fun.

Glenn Beck, the talk show host, saying that hurricane victims were scumbags and saying he hated the 9/11 families.

Immediately after 9/11 when we questioned the official version of events these were the same people who were called us crass, insensitive, and an insult to the family members. Now they're the ones calling the same family members scumbags.

Michael Chertoff calling Louisiana a city.

Dick Cheney saying the hurricane victims were thankful for what the federal government had done to them.

These idiots slip up so often in their public appearances because they lack any sense of humility and are all on their own private power trips.

The heroic doctors were showered with praise after they euthanized hurricane survivors deemed unworthy of life. The media presented it as so loving and necessary.

This is a situation where you have almost zero oversight, half the family members of these people probably can’t even contact their relatives and yet these heroic government workers are giving them lethal injections of morphine and killing them.

Survivors who had decided to stay in their own homes were treated no better.

Alex Jones has attended many Urban warfare drills where the military are trained to treat Americans as insurgents.

The Army Times reported that the hurricane survivors who won’t leave New Orleans are being treated as insurgents and that combat operations have begun to eliminate them.

FEMA treat evacuees as internees, registering them and giving them ID cards, preventing them from leaving the internment camps.

And then if all this wasn’t enough, we get Halliburton Brown and Root reconstruction no bid contracts and outsourcing of body recoveries to scandal ridden companies connected to the Bush family who have been caught dumping bodies in the past.

You can take any aspect of this whole fiasco and in it you’ll see the calling card of the New World Order.

Misery, suffering, death, authoritarianism, police state and then the elitists cashing their chips in on the devastation.

New Orleans was a New World Order showcase and unfortunately there are many more to come.

10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
dan p. Posted - 09/19/2005 : 01:03:00 AM
i used to think that people there were committing crimes because they're just assholes. but maybe that's not it at all. maybe they're just trying to help themselves because clearly no one else can or will. it's my feeling that people who were stealing food from stores aren't doing anything wrong, because how the fuck else were they going to get it? all the food and water that the country couldn't get to them? you can't just not eat, and if everything you have is gone, and no one's helping you, i say you do what you have to. i, for one, would steal before dying of thirst or hunger. yay morals and everything, but you can't drink them.

i have a hard time even follow this anymore. nothing happens that doesn't further polarize the country. everytime something happens, everyone immediately has their knee-jerk reaction, which is fine. but instead of dealing with the knee jerk reaction, we just stick with it. the fact that things have been allowed to deteriorate so far there is grim testament to an already obvious fact. the hurricane hit and somehow, everyone was caught with their pants down and no one did anything. but what took place? action? no, discussion. the response should have been immediate and instictual. you send the help. water, food, cleaning up corpses, clothing. and then, if shit gets nuts, if people star raping and stealing and shooting, then you get people down there to deal with that. and if that takes the army, then so be it. it means open season on people after six, which seems a little extreme, so be it. but that's only if you at least try to help them first. you can't just let them wallow for a while and then bring the fist down when they start getting out of control.

the worst part is, now that people realize we should probably help new orleans and mississippi, it's just too damn late for help to stop the crime. it's already happened, it's snowballed. and bringing the military down there isn't really helping the places as a whole out, anyway.
guitarisPIMP Posted - 09/18/2005 : 10:51:41 PM
I think it's right because too many of them can't seem to be orderly and calm, becoming a mob doesn't help the government send you food and water. It helps them send you more tear gas to make you stop trying to kill people helping you. Your point on all those quotes is also false. All of those quotes say one thing: that help is inadequate there, and people are getting violent about it. That's it. There is no "if they sent more food and water people would be peachy keen." That is not the case. It's not just violent crimes as well, there are many poeple posing as helpers, when in fact, they are committing more subtle crimes like fraud, people posing as the Red Cross collecting money for "donations." You are absolutely right, nothing does warrantmilitary response when there is starving, but it certainly does warrant a military response when there are no cops, security guards, traffic lights or power, plumbing, no society. There is basically several hundred thousands of people down there with nothing to do but starve, and that's not exactly keeping everyone peaceful. Don't pretend that there is no reason for military occupation. No one is rooting for violence, it is just happening.

However, it sounds to me like in that last post you're shifting more towards the emphasis that there isn't adequate food/water/medical help going out there. That I completely agree with. But that doesn't mean it's ok to go around taking out people who are helping. You may not see militarism as help, but it get's things done. Sadly, the wrong things are getting done. Military occupation is one thing, but if it's still increasing that is a problem. For every new humvee they bring in, there could have been an SUV full of Dunkaroos or something. I don't see the point for more, the place seems to be pretty saturated.

now im rambling...enough of this
Zachmozach Posted - 09/17/2005 : 8:42:25 PM
First of all never did I say anything about soldiers killing people and leaving them there. I simply stated that soldiers were less concerned about picking up dead bodies laying on the road then they were with ensuring a tight rule. If you've been watching corporate news on anything then I understand where you are coming from because they have to sell advertising, and by pumping up the chaos they get ratings. Some quotes I found interesting from your article...

"The mob could begin to rule in a few days if these people do not get more food and water," said August Pillsbury, who was in charge of the canteen. "I think it could get ugly."

"Violence broke out in pockets of New Orleans among the wandering crowds grown hungry, thirsty and desperate to escape the flooded city and 90-degree (32 C) temperatures."

"Looting and tension eased in Biloxi, Mississippi, as troops arrived and the Salvation Army began serving 1,200 meals a day at a canteen set up beside the charity's demolished building."

Basically all those point to the idea that the way to help is to bring food not people with guns to make sure they don't loot. I'm not saying that some sort of law and order should be applied, but there is a line and a strategy to pursue when rebuilding. It goes right along the lines. I'll show you where I'm coming from though...

quote:
we have seen a real increase in the militarization of the city. It's turned into a much greater state of lockdown. You have more military checkpoints set up. You have less of a civilian presence in large parts of the city and much more of a military presence. I mean in fact, I still have only seen one FEMA vehicle, the entire time I have been here. That wasn't even staffed. It was just a FEMA vehicle parked on a median near the Hyatt hotel where the main headquarters is of the so-called Operational Emergency Command of the military and various branches of the government coordinating their so-called disaster response. But there are soldiers all over the city. What's incredible is that you see them doing almost nothing. They're either just standing around or sitting around. There's very little work being done by the military. You do see units like the 82nd airborne patrolling the streets. It looks like the aftermath of a massacre or war zone where you have soldiers patrolling around. You also see a tremendous increase in the number of private security contractors who have arrived on the scene.
http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=05/09/16/1222257

Of course anyone who says different is a democrat and an NWO preacher who couldn't possibly be right on anything. Damn that liberal media huh?

Anyway, I'm not all against getting law and order back up and I can't believe how some people down there responded to this, but it in no way excuses the government for completely failing to provide food, water, and other supplies to people who were literally starving. How about how in 2 weeks there are still dead bodies laying around not being picked up even in areas now dry. There is no reason that they shouldn't have those bodies picked up. The plan as it seems to me is to evacuate bring in the private sector to rebuild and keep the people out so they can choose who to let back in and build up new orleans in a way that more suits those in controls agenda. Namely they want to change the demographics of who is living there. It's now becoming one of the most profitable events for Crony connected companies like Bechtel, Blackwater, and even Halliburton just to name a few, of course all these contracts are no bid just like Iraq and Afghanistan. The info is out there if you want to read about the agenda of those rebuilding the city and how it will be rebuilt, but I won't go to into it.

I just want to know why you think it's ok that the military can treat citizens of the US basically as insurgents, and force them out of homes that there is really no need to leave and enforce a state of militarism in our own country? Nothing warrants a military response when you have people starving, and my main criticism on the government is that humanitarian efforts should have been made number one and not enforcing a military rule.
Arthen Posted - 09/17/2005 : 2:57:54 PM
To quote Seinfeld (The Candy-Lineup Episode): "There are no laws here! It's like Thunderdome!"
guitarisPIMP Posted - 09/17/2005 : 2:48:30 PM
By the way, if you missed all the news abuot shootings, looting, and chaos, here:

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/N01437902.htm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4205074.stm
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050901/ts_nm/weather_katrina_dc

And my personal favorite:
http://mgno.com/
Shows exactly what I mean, there's fucking chaos, militarism, and it's not fair for most of the members of the city, but it's very necessary.
guitarisPIMP Posted - 09/17/2005 : 2:35:01 PM
I'm sure you've heard reports of the make-shift jails that the locals made from the beginning to try to keep the criminals at bay. I'm sure you'ev also heard of men shooting at helicopters so that they would "save them"(..??) There were indeed thousands roaming the streets trying to get the better of everyone in the midst of the chaos. One gang broke into a woman's house to rob her, and she offered them to stay at her house. That's the kind of shit that's going down there. Two extremes: those that are very coherent, orderly, and are playing nicely just trying to get their lives together, and others who are going wild, acting as if it's jungle law now down there. It's simple really. Any hostility from the government down there is a direct response to the violence. There was a rape a night in the super-dome. That is just disgusting to me.

Also, are you claiming because there's a dead body next to a soldier, that means those soldiers killed them deliberately for some ridiculous reason? These are American soldiers down there, don't fucking forget it. We just had a disaster, anyone who isn't ocmpletely out of their mind is not abuot to shoot someone because they were severely injured or ill and are seeking help after 6. Show me one scenario in which someone was treated unfairly, and I'll show you either a twisted article, or a person who is just being a moron in the middle of a disaster.

It seems to me that most or all of this criticism is coming from people in the media who have limited primary sources for what they claim, and are probably Democrats or NWO preachers. If you listened to the news 24/7 like I had actually done b/c of the fact that my parents are psycho and that we have TVs everywhere in the house, you would definitely have heard how impossible it was to get everyone orderly and not killing and hurting each other. I don't know how I can make it any clearer to you. There is no city there. There is no "land of the free." There's a fucking 10 foot puddle over what USED to be a major city, and everything that you take for granted making sure you're safe everyday is not present there. With thousands sick, injured, and homeless and all of the local authorities neck deep in recovery shit, what do you suggest? They go call up the NOPD to all the domestic violence or breaking and entering reports? Sorry, bud, but if you're in a city that just went through a natural disaster on such a grand scale and you decide to want to defy the authorities, fuck you, get shot.

The one thing I do agree with you saying though is that theyneed to get the media the fuck out. That would make the situation a whole lot better. They are nothing but a nuisance and they contribute to the confusion of the country greatly. It's like one big pool of gossip, only gossip fueled by the fact that whoever gets more people to listen to their shit, the move money they get. That's a genuine formula for truth, eh? And don't get me wrong, I still greatly disapprove of the way everything about Katrina was handled, but this aspect of it with militarism and strict rules I completely relate with. You have to do what you have to do, and people are forgetting just how fucked up everything is down there.

I'm sorry, but "jackbooted privatized fascism" is far too extreme for me. More accurately, one should call it "harshly treated individuals." No, that's not a pretty term either, and it's not fair to the American citizen, but as far as I'm concerned, it's not a free America down there, it's a fucking cess-pool. It's not free America in my mind until there at least isn't fucking water in the streets still.
Zachmozach Posted - 09/17/2005 : 1:18:00 PM
Yes because they needed to shoot people that left there house after 6 because god forbid they might have a medical need and have to leave, but no they should shoot to kill. They should also harass news reporters, destroy cameras, not allow people to film in the first place. WTF? Not to mention the reports of the soldiers standing around as dead bodies lie just hundreds of feet away. This was more of a combat mission than a rescue mission by many accounts. I also have not heard the reports of these 1000 gangs roaming the streets. There has been considerable looting, but I haven't heard anything about 1000 armed gangs roaming the streets. There was an incident or two of people shooting at the police and that's about it. It hardly warrants the actions taken by FEMA and the NSA.
guitarisPIMP Posted - 09/17/2005 : 11:47:34 AM
Only becuase they needed to. Have you heard the crime reports over there? They didn't need this is Fucket after the tsunami, did they? That's because instead of shooting each other people were helping each other. Tell it to the 1000 gangs roaming streets who are shooting back at the army, bud.
Zachmozach Posted - 09/16/2005 : 4:59:14 PM
The fact that N.O. had the most automatic weapons of anywhere on the face of the earth and still does, brought in by the government is just a damn shame. Leave your house after 6 and the military has orders to shoot to kill. That's messed up. I watched report after report of the government not trying to rescue people, but making it a security issue. The fact that they were throwing there resources into missions that weren't about rescuing, but about controlling the people was just a great way to show how this country is moving towards a police state. Enjoy it America!
guitarisPIMP Posted - 09/15/2005 : 10:03:21 PM
I believe it is constitutional for the govt to take your guns away when there's a natural disaster, and people start shooting like lunatics and stealing TVs wading through water with them. Don't blame the government for trying to protect people when there is not enough order in the streets to know whether or not you are going to get shot, robbed, raped, or god knows what else on any given day. If I were in charge I would make damn well sure that no civilian had a gun, it's not necessary in this situation and anyone who claims they need one is a fucking moron to think self defense is priority #1. Even if you're sane and capable to handling a gun safely, there's no guarantee it won't fall into the hands of others.

No matter what way you're looking at it, the fact of the matter is the government is spending ridiculous amounts of money to save and rebuild lives. In a situation like this the only rights you have are to remain calm, listen to the people helping you stay alive tonight, and help out.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000