Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Dark Tower...the album???

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Arthen Posted - 09/05/2005 : 2:32:00 PM
So I was goofing around on Amazon, and saw an album that was entitled: "Touched by the Crimson King". I investigated and found this:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0009LNROG/ref=pd_nfy_nr_m_6/102-8624992-1949717?v=glance&s=music&n=40

Wow. Part of me wants to buy it.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Arthen Posted - 09/10/2005 : 02:44:40 AM
I haven't yet, I'm still trying to find another album to buy, so I can get free shipping.
dan p. Posted - 09/09/2005 : 11:53:29 PM
did you get it? oh man it's so good. not as many bitchin guitar solos as i'd like, but awesome nevertheless.
Arthen Posted - 09/05/2005 : 8:39:49 PM
I may have to buy it, and your positive review is only encouraging me towards that end.
dan p. Posted - 09/05/2005 : 8:32:00 PM
http://www.goldlyrics.com/band/demons_and_wizards/touched_by_the_crimson_king/

there be the lyrics to the cd. they're mostly accurate compared against the liner notes of the cd itself.
dan p. Posted - 09/05/2005 : 8:05:55 PM
i have this cd, and i think i've talked about it before. my sig is from a song off this cd. it's a side project of blind guardian's hansi kürsch and iced earth's jon schaffer. it's a power metal/speed metal cd, and i think it's fantastic. i hate iced earth, but i'm biggest blind guardian fan ever. this cd kicks so much ass it's absurd.

it's not a concept album about dark tower, though. track one "crimson king" is about dt, centering around flagg. track 3 "terror train" is about blaine the mono. track 4 "seize the day" and 5 "the gunslinger" are about, you know, the gunslinger. my favorites off the cd are "crimson king" "terror train" "the gunslinger" and "dorian." dorian is about the short story by oscar wilde the picture of dorian grey

blind guardian also has a song about dark tower called "somewhere far beyond"

you should check it out. i've been listening to it nonstop for months.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000