Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Fluffy: The head of security.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KevinLesko Posted - 11/17/2001 : 7:09:11 PM
After reading all of these posts where Fluffy talks about having a job as head of security at a club, it hit me... now that I know Fluffy pretty well, I can't picture him as security! We all know Fluffy as this super nice/ cool dude, now imagine him breaking up a fight and throwing someone's ass out on the street. Haha, I mean he's a big dude and all but I just have a hard time picturing it.

Now Rew on the other hand... just going by looks/dress alone, he wouldn't be someone I'd mess with!

11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
LizT Posted - 11/20/2001 : 4:58:00 PM
Hey Kevin, if you didn't get to see the survivor series on 11/18, I have a copy of it if your interested. I'm sort of a WCW fan myself!!! Liz
Fluffy Posted - 11/19/2001 : 11:40:15 PM
Mr Rew does not have a computer yet, but he is talking about getting one. I am sure he will grace the board with is forboding persona. He really is a great guy. He is also a crew chief on the security staff at 9:30. He is great in the pit. Don't mess with Rew.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
KevinLesko Posted - 11/18/2001 : 7:40:04 PM
Good call Liz!!!!! I'm going to try to crash a party tonight that is showing the Survivor Series. E-C-W E-C-W E-C-W!!!!!!!!!!!

jsoldo Posted - 11/18/2001 : 03:55:22 AM
Rew is the best, very fun guy... him and Fluffy stayed at my house the night before the offering show and it was a super TIMe had by all, except for when I burned the pizza oh well

Peace On Earth
Jon
"Behold, the power of cheese"
Xar666 Posted - 11/18/2001 : 03:11:00 AM
I've met Rew. He is a really nice guy. He is shorter than I thought. I thought he was huge. He is a little shorter than me and I am only 6'0. I said to him," You looked much taller in pictures." Tim was standing next to me and said, “That is just the Panama Perspective and anyone looks tall standing next to me, I 'm a little fucking monkey".

Anyway, he is a very cool person. Also, he is evil; which makes him twice as cool.

-Xar666

We're going to Vegas to croak a scag baron named Savage Henry. I've known him for years but he ripped us off. And you know what that means...
LizT Posted - 11/18/2001 : 02:28:55 AM
Ya know, it would be nice if Rew would visit the board once in a while. Hey Fluffy, tell Rew he is missed! Tell him I said the Alliance better kick ass against the WWF sunday night!!!!!!!!!!! Liz
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/18/2001 : 12:02:48 AM
But yeah, he's the one that puts the things on stage, and he is also the one that puts Sister on the mic. So that's cool.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Evergreen Posted - 11/17/2001 : 11:58:57 PM
LOOKS can be deceiving.....check the mind!

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/17/2001 : 11:41:16 PM
Rew is the guy that looks like he would scare the shit out of someone.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
crash258 Posted - 11/17/2001 : 11:04:43 PM
Which guy is Rew? Is he the one thats sets up all Tim stuff on stage?

thanks,
Philip

Erich with an h Posted - 11/17/2001 : 7:10:29 PM
ive said it before and i'll say it again. Rew may be the sweetest guy in the world for all i know, but he scares the shit out of me.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000