Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 I finally bought a car! Life is good...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Silky The Pimp Posted - 05/26/2005 : 10:19:44 PM
I had my old ride for the better part of 9 years... time for something a little more comfortable and reliable, yet somehow less practical. I figure I'm 25 and single, no reason not to do a 2 seater! Anyway, I've had very few experiences in life that I've been this excited about so I thought I'd share. God bless WARRANTIES!

Here's a picture of my old car, which I just sold today. *tear*
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
OnlySuperstition Posted - 11/04/2005 : 09:25:56 AM
ummmm.... i drive a knight rider big wheel... top that bitches!!!!!
rubylith Posted - 11/04/2005 : 08:40:36 AM

YOU NEED ONE OF THESE!
therippa Posted - 11/04/2005 : 01:48:36 AM
I just got a new car today, Audi A4...

more pics here.

They're the dealer pics, I'll post my own later!
KevinLesko Posted - 05/30/2005 : 01:50:04 AM
Right On Silky!!! Nice ride, with that sexy beast you wont be 25 and single for much longer!
chrism Posted - 05/27/2005 : 8:44:18 PM
adam sandler wrote a song, i think he wrote it about my car. damn it's bad. 1991 pontiac sunbird, you've gotta tramp on the gas to pull away and when you do, it sounds like tin cans rattling. there is a hole in the floor in the back so i took an old piece of hardwood and wedged it between the carpet and the metal till i get it fixed. when you use the wipers it just makes things worse for some reason and the speedometer is broken. hope i never get pulled over. come to think of it, it's quite luxurious. how many people in here have a car with hardwood floors huh? huh?
guitarisPIMP Posted - 05/27/2005 : 8:11:53 PM
is it just me, or are the rims unusually laaaaarge. The tires look in pain. But the car looks like an orgasm, if an orgasm had looks that looked like a car.
Robin Posted - 05/27/2005 : 7:27:07 PM
Ohhhhhh Prrettyyyyy! Enjoy your new ride. Peace, Robin
Mechman293 Posted - 05/27/2005 : 7:20:17 PM
Grats on the new car buy, but I'm with dan I just want a car that runs and gets some decent gas mileage (and no not 10 Miles/Gal on your SVU's dont count)

guess I'm weird cause the car I always wanted was a 85'-88'ish Toyota Tercel, go Hatchback (!)

Kenneth Posted - 05/27/2005 : 2:50:00 PM
Congrats! Thats sweet! Yea, new cars are great. Especially your first one. The new smell, how clean they are and you get to put all the mileage on it you want and not give a damn because it's yours. I bought my first brand new vehicle in 03, GMC Sierra truck. Only had 8 miles on it when I test drove it. It was great but then all of the sudden they were wanting me to pay for it or something. So yea, thats the down side. It's like, this is awesome and then the bills start coming and then it's not as cool.
HotKoreanGirl Posted - 05/27/2005 : 1:49:18 PM
you guys are retarded. Nice car man. I was going to buy that but it wasn't out when I bought my car...I settled for an Acura RSX type S. I would have wanted to get that one though. However time, and since I crashed it I now I drive a 93 honda civic.

I'd like to get a 1990-1996 nissan 300ZX. That would be some serious pimping.

Be careful if you like to drive fast...seriously. I almost killed myself.
dan p. Posted - 05/27/2005 : 10:33:33 AM
every so often i see a really nice car in a parking lot that's parked way in the back. you can tell the guy (it's always a guy) really cares too much about it because it's shiny/pimped out. give me a goddamned break, will you? park that car up with the rest of us. it's not that important, really. you know what i do when i see a car like that way in the back? i park right next to it. fuck 'em.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/26/2005 : 11:00:28 PM
fuck yeah man!!!! Too bad you didn't bite the bullet and get one a couple months ago so you coulda met me up in Huntsville.

Looks like a great car! I'm very happy for you man!!!

Don't the 'rents have a Z as well?
pcbTIM Posted - 05/26/2005 : 10:29:01 PM
Ugg.....my old roommate had that car. He was unbelievably materialistic. Spent at least 2 hours cleaning his car....making sure there weren't any scratches....what an ass.

Well...congrats on the new car and I hope you get too attached to it and drive your friends crazy (outside of actually driving them somewhere).
chrism Posted - 05/26/2005 : 10:22:39 PM
congrats, man

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000