Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Live TV

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Arthen Posted - 05/07/2005 : 2:24:11 PM
So, my buddy and I have this acoustic duo type thing. Yes, yes, I know, I'm posting on the Tim Reynolds board, talking about my acoustic duo. But as my signature says, we don't touch any DMB shit with a thirty foot pole.

Anyways, we're going to get to play on live TV tonight for a public channel in Davis, CA. It also gets broadcasted to two universities in the area and is simulcast over the radio. We start at 6:00 and it's only 11:25 now, so wish me luck.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Arthen Posted - 05/09/2005 : 01:53:06 AM
That's a great way to put it, Dan. And...

quote:
Originally posted by dan p.

without reaching into the force, of course.

...of course.
dan p. Posted - 05/09/2005 : 12:09:44 AM
yeah, i've always preferred a live audience. when they're not there, you have no idea who you're reaching and how the music effects anyone. it feels like pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey. you have a general idea, but nothing really to go on.

without reaching into the force, of course.
Arthen Posted - 05/08/2005 : 9:49:31 PM
My buddy and I were talking about it today, and it's really weird performing without having a live audience to feed off of. We'll need more "in-stuido" audience, next time.
dan p. Posted - 05/08/2005 : 8:11:44 PM
fuck ups always happen. no show ever goes flawlessly.
Arthen Posted - 05/08/2005 : 02:19:14 AM
Well we finished playing approximately three hours ago. It went pretty well. We both fucked up a number of times, but we kept the show rolling which is always the most important part, and we also had fun.

It was just localized to the area, no webcast that I know of. We'll probably get some clips of the video up at our website. I'll update my signature with info, as we get it.
KevinLesko Posted - 05/07/2005 : 5:49:04 PM
That's awesome, is there any way for me to watch it online or here in Orange County that you know of?

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000