Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Patrick aren't you graduating soon?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Silky The Pimp Posted - 05/07/2005 : 12:50:36 PM
I vaguely remember you mentioning that this is your last year of college, and I know it's around the end of school year. So if it's any time soon, congrats! If not... then umm... how's the weather in Cali?
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tericee Posted - 05/10/2005 : 06:30:21 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Zachmozach

Not to side track this, but all you have to do to be a good student at MIT is get a computer to make sentances with a large vocabulary and have it write thesis'. A couple of kid actaully handed in papers that were unintelligible, but had big words and were written by a computer and turned them in without anyone figuring it out.

Are you talking about the guys whose randomly generated paper was accepted for a conference in Florida? (http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2005/paper.html) I heard about that, but not about anybody turning in fake papers for grades.

BTW you can generate your own research paper here...
http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/scigen/
Zachmozach Posted - 05/09/2005 : 8:31:33 PM
quote:
Originally posted by pcbTIM

I'm looking for a job now. I want to do graduate school, but I have no idea what I want to study. So I'm planning on working for a while to find out what interests me. And I definitely don't have the grades for MIT.

Not to side track this, but all you have to do to be a good student at MIT is get a computer to make sentances with a large vocabulary and have it write thesis'. A couple of kid actaully handed in papers that were unintelligible, but had big words and were written by a computer and turned them in without anyone figuring it out.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/09/2005 : 4:11:01 PM
Congratulations PaTRick! Way to go!!!
pcbTIM Posted - 05/09/2005 : 3:34:40 PM
I'm looking for a job now. I want to do graduate school, but I have no idea what I want to study. So I'm planning on working for a while to find out what interests me. And I definitely don't have the grades for MIT.
tericee Posted - 05/08/2005 : 10:44:20 AM
quote:
Originally posted by pcbTIM

I've been going to school for the last 18 years of my life. Goddamn ridiculous. Now I have to get a job? Forget about it.

Congratulations!

Yeah, the big transition from school to work sucks. Any leads? Or are you considering graduate school? Might I recommend MIT?

teri :)
TalkingNeurons Posted - 05/08/2005 : 01:39:53 AM
I graduate high school on the 21st.

Thought I'd share...
Muskrat Posted - 05/07/2005 : 11:10:16 PM
Hey, I'm Patrick... and I graduated (high school) last year. Going to Sheffield U in October though :)
pcbTIM Posted - 05/07/2005 : 9:09:00 PM
The weather's fine here.....and I just graduated earlier today, actually. Science and Engineering college was the last to go....so we had to sit around waiting for a few hours. However, it was very obvious how much more entertaining our college was in comparison to everyone else. We shouted, cheered, and did basically everything else that rocks. So as of today, I have a BSE with an emphasis in Mechanical Engineering. How the hell did this happen? I'm just a kid. It does not seem physically possible that I just graduated from college. Too many friends and too many memories. Unfortunately, far too many of those memories involve sitting in the ME lab, writing 30 page lab reports, working on homework for impossible classes, or studying for impossible tests. And now all of that is done. I've been going to school for the last 18 years of my life. Goddamn ridiculous. Now I have to get a job? Forget about it.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000