Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Extremely Interesting Zappa Interview

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Bustoff Posted - 05/03/2005 : 8:28:55 PM
Hi all,

I don't post much anymore but i'm still here...anyways i found this interview of Frank Zappa that i think everyone here would enjoy reading, lots of interesting insights on music in general - the business, guitar-heroism, commercial music going down the tubes (and this was in 1992), etc.

I know Fluffy will enjoy if he hasn't read it already, due to his love of the man that I, as well as Simpsons creator Matt Groening refer to as "My Elvis."

http://members.tripod.com/~arf_she_said/fzints/mother1.html
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 05/04/2005 : 1:06:38 PM
I have not read this particular interview so I delved into it this morning but it is so long and I have so much to do. Thanx for posting it and I will get back to it when I have more TIMe to devote to it. It has prompted me to dig out some of my Zappa CD's for the drive to Cali on Friday. Thanx for the post and I will post my reaction to it when I have TIMe to give it the attention it deserves. From what I read, I would recommend that everyone give it a read, it is quite interesting stuff. Frank has alot of the same things to say about the music industry and record companies that I do, which shouldn't be at all surprising since I prolly learned alot of it from him in my past. LOL

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000