Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Messages in Water

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Evergreen Posted - 04/01/2005 : 12:58:20 PM
I mentioned the book The Hidden Messages in Waterby Masaru Emoto in another thread. And since we are all trying to be more positive rather than negative I thought I'd share more on this concept in a different thread. The book and research in this area is mind blowing and has such huge implications I had to share a little more.

From the book:
Using high speed photography, Dr. Masaru Emoto discovered that crystals formed in frozen water reveal changes when specific, concentrated thoughts are directed toward them. He found that water from clear springs and water that has been exposed to loving words shows brilliant, complex, and colorful snowflake patterns. In contrast, polluted water, or water exposed to negative thoughts forms incomplete, asymmetrical patterns with dull colors. The implications of this research create a new awareness of how we can positively impact the Earth, each other, and our personal health.

Some photos of water crystals: (also, there are lots of photos in the book)
http://www.hado.net/ (hit the water crystals tab, top left to see some pics)
http://www.lifeenthusiast.com/twilight/research_emoto.htmdhikara.com/water.html
http://www.thank-water.net/english/
http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/aug1/consciouswater.html

Burlington Vt sits on the shores of Lake Champlain, which is quite large and polluted due to extensive motor boat use, storm drain run-off, acid rain, and chemicals from past industries that were never cleaned up. It's so beautiful with the Adirondack mountains shooting up on the western shores and the rolling green hills leading up to the Green Mountains of VT on the eastern side, one would never guess there was mercury, lead, and various other pollutants hidden in the waters. Just like the Great Lakes and countless others. For "church" on Sundays (or any day), since I've lived in B'ton, I usually go down and sit on the shores of the lake and pray that God and Mother nature will cleanse it and make it pure again and reverse the bad decisions of humans. Who knew this could actually be doing some good because many TIMes I knew it was making me feel a little better but was unsure if it was REALLY helping.

More food for thought:
Humans are approx 70% water
Animals are approx 70%
Plants are 70-95% water
Earth is approx 70% water

and we are all connected

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Zachmozach Posted - 04/03/2005 : 2:01:17 PM
Rivers and Tides... I'll check it out.
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 04/03/2005 : 11:22:42 AM
While we are on the topic of water and whatnot, everyone here would do themselves a service to their 'soul' by watching a documentary called Rivers and Tides featuring Alan Goldsworthy. I rented it and watched it 3 times in row, absolutely captivating. I am not gonna say anything other than that, but believe me, I wouldn't suggest anything if I didn't think it would flip you out as much as it did me.

Check it out if you enjoy nature. Zachmo, Tericee, Evergreen, and Fluffy I'm sure would want to have a watch.
Evergreen Posted - 04/03/2005 : 11:15:29 AM
Robin, The info in the book about homeopathy is one of my fav parts. I've had an interest and used it for my own health for a long time, and also read alot about it but could never quite understand the intricacies of how it actually worked. And part of me is a science geek mind you. lol. Emoto was the first person to explain it so I understand it. The key to it is the water's memory. I really admire you for becoming a Naturopath and Homeopathist. For one thing it's long and difficult to learn and western medicine needs a balance and lots of Healers like yourself.

Dan, from what I've read so far, no it doesn't have to be both clean and have positive thoughts directed at it to form the intricate crystals. It can be one or the other. That was one of my first questions too, esp for possibilities for pollution clean up.

Natural waters, esp more pure, moving water (rivers, streams, waterfalls, etc) already have pre-formed intricate crystals (every one different like snowflakes too). But, for example, if you put the natural water thru an un-natural treatment (chlorination) process for drinking water, the crystals "go away". The "after" pics of chlorinated water look like stagnant pools. Even the color changes, microscopically. It loses its sheen and sparkle and instead of the crystals looking like shimmery white diamond snowflakes in the light, they disappear and it looks like puddles of stagnant, yellowish, muddy pond scum. Yet it looks the same in your glass, clear and colorless. (Chlorination for drinking water is considered a necessary process to protect people from harmful bacteria that cause illness. However, chlorine is an un-natural toxic chemical and is itself harmful, esp over TIMe).

So then, if you take that glass of chlorinated water (now lacking any crystals) and send it positive energy and intention, or talk to it in a soothing loving way, or show it a sunset or play it Mozart or Yesterday by The Beatles, the crystals come back.

But you really have to read the book. I can't do it justice. Esp if you compose/play music. One of the prettiest crystals pictured in the book is one photographed after hearing Yesterday (thought Fluffy would really appreciate that one). Alot of Emotos research is based on the effects of music on the crystal formations and leaves no question (for me anyway)about the healing powers of music. Actually, no question about alotta things.
Zachmozach Posted - 04/02/2005 : 12:25:04 PM
I just placed a hold on this at the local library. I wonder if it's similar to cymatics. Cymatics is some really interesting stuff too. It's all about how sand, and various different things take complicated patterns and shapes when different frequencies of vibration are applied. When 5 frequencies are applied it actaully becomes 3 dimensional.
Muskrat Posted - 04/01/2005 : 10:45:11 PM
Sounded like that, Dan.
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 04/01/2005 : 4:24:42 PM
I usually just sit around and wish my drinking water was clean. No crystals have yet to form, except the limestone ones crusting on the side of my glass.
dan p. Posted - 04/01/2005 : 2:53:12 PM
interesting. there was something that's not quite clear in your post, though. to form brilliant, complex crystals, does water need to be both clean and have positive thoughts directed at it? or is it one or the other?
Robin Posted - 04/01/2005 : 1:47:33 PM
I love that book, it also talks abut the vibrations that are carried in water and how water has memory. I make all my homeopathic remedies in the spring water from my land with that in mind. Peace, Robin

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000