Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Happy Birthday Hopeful Rolling Waves!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 03/26/2005 : 4:40:30 PM
I figured no one else here was gonna do it.

I will celebrate by listening to the Stream album backwards at half speed whilst on mescaline.

Or maybe I won't.
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Evergreen Posted - 03/31/2005 : 12:56:46 PM
quote:
Don't get me wrong, I very rarely use any kinds of hallucinagenic or psychotropic drugs,

nope me either but mescaline is enormously therapeutic for me as I laugh for hours and don't over analyze things and life like I do on LSD and mushrooms. it is hard to find though.
quote:
but to be honest, the world created by those drugs is usually far less fucked up than the one we actually live in. Never a bad trip, I'm too upbeat

That's the Hunter T. mentality, and i definitely agree.
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 03/31/2005 : 12:40:48 PM
Yah, I wish. Mescaline is few and FAR between in these parts.

Don't get me wrong, I very rarely use any kinds of hallucinagenic or psychotropic drugs, but to be honest, the world created by those drugs is usually far less fucked up than the one we actually live in. Never a bad trip, I'm too upbeat.

Thanks for the compliment.
Evergreen Posted - 03/31/2005 : 12:05:51 PM
Happy B'Day!!! A bunch of people forgot my b'day in december and I was feeling all bummed. Then a friend who overcame cancer last yr told me that everyone should take charge, celebrate, and wish themselves a happy birthday to celebrate their own life. So i thought this was a cool thread to start.

and i hope your mescaline trip was as fun too.
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 03/30/2005 : 11:11:48 AM
Sorry, missed that one, too many mixed reviews.
Arthen Posted - 03/29/2005 : 11:04:04 PM
Sorry, random Anchorman quote!
Silky The Pimp Posted - 03/29/2005 : 7:05:10 PM
Happy birthday!
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 03/28/2005 : 7:40:45 PM
That's your boy Arthen with the hammer in his ass. Consequently, I have horrible diarrhea today...no hardware to be found. Thanks for the concern tho.
Saint Jude Posted - 03/28/2005 : 1:57:45 PM
Happy Birthday.

you should see a doctor about that hammer.
Jiyra Posted - 03/28/2005 : 1:22:30 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Arthen

I pooped a hammer.

uhm, good for you?

oh and my birthday is on April 12th, which I don't think ever coincided with Easter, this is in fact the first time in my memory it's been so far before my birthday
{=HTG=} Posted - 03/28/2005 : 02:43:49 AM
Happy Birthday.
Arthen Posted - 03/27/2005 : 10:18:21 PM
I pooped a hammer.
Hopeful Rolling Waves Posted - 03/27/2005 : 4:50:27 PM
Yah I think it was when I was like 7 or something, I was born in '81. It's a shame I didn't celebrate either of them, other than my self-indulgent post up there...AHAHAHA

Arthen, I am still trying to figure out how to copy that Genesis DVD. I should have it by the end of this coming week. Wait until you see Twilight Alehouse...you'll shit a solid gold brick.

Alright board, I am gonna go slam Guiness and work on Stranger in a Strained Land. Much love.
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 03/27/2005 : 2:55:21 PM
Happy Birthday. The day before Easter. Has your birthday ever actually fallen on Easter? My actual birth day, April 11, 1982 was on Easter, and my 22nd birthday was on Easter. I think it will be again when I'm like 34 or something.
PJK Posted - 03/27/2005 : 09:02:08 AM
Aw, Happy Birthday!!!!!! I'm sorry, if I had known I would have posted a birthday wish for you! Glad it was a good one, or at least sounded like it was going to be. You are one Crazy Guy LOL! Glad you are part of this board!
Arthen Posted - 03/26/2005 : 5:36:50 PM
Even on half speed, it's twice as fast as I could probably ever play! You should listen to "Selling England by the Pound" backwards.

Have a good birthday you crazy bastard. Keep me updated on the Genesis DVD.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000