Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 big news...please read, don't flame

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
rubylith Posted - 03/21/2005 : 1:24:38 PM
here's a link to possibly the biggest news story of our existence. This could be, the one:
http://www.infowars.com/articles/sept11/perfect_plan_level_twin_towers_created_1976.htm

the source is the American Free Press. Please do some research on google. This author is a respected writer. It's a matter of the guy who blew the whistle.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
dan p. Posted - 03/22/2005 : 12:27:47 PM
FLAME'D.
rubylith Posted - 03/22/2005 : 11:41:54 AM
totally....its still up in the air, but its a pretty profound piece if its true. I have heard this on other reliable news sources just by looking around...
but ya know...michael jackson is way mroe important....
bah
we are screwed...
Arthen Posted - 03/22/2005 : 11:27:13 AM
On that website the guy has a list of "supporters". The Canadian Defense Minister never says anything about supporting him, his letter is just an acknowledgement of receiving McNiven's letter. And it looks like it's the same thing for the "politicians" page. Not to "flame" but looking at this logically and critically, this guy is a very weak source alone.
tericee Posted - 03/22/2005 : 08:50:07 AM
I did some research into terrorist acts prior to 1976 to see if there was anything that might have compelled the U.S. Government to do implement this study. (I bolded all the dates that had anything to do with the Middle East.)

Based on the types of attacks we had seen up to that point, I'm not convinced that anybody in the U.S. government would have conceived of an attacked like the one that was carried out on 9/11. The most similar thing that had been done was a bomb on a highjacked plane. But nobody had EVER flown into a building before...

quote:
The study, commissioned to C-Battery 2/81st Field Artillery, U.S. Army, stationed in Strassburg, Germany in 1976, specifically devised the scenario of the Twin Towers being leveled by Middle Eastern terrorists using commercial airliners and even plastic box cutters to bypass security.

Here is the list:

October 5, 1970 British Trade Commissioner James Cross is kidnapped by the Front de Liberation du Quebec (FLQ).

October 10, 1970 Quebec Vice Premier and Minister of Labour Pierre Laporte is kidnapped by the FLQ. He is executed seven days later.

December 4, 1971 Ulster Volunteer Force (UVF) bombs a pub in Belfast killing 15.

May 30, 1972 Three members of the Japanese Red Army open fire in the Lod Airport in Tel Aviv killing 26 and injuring 78. They had been trained by Palestinian terrorists.

July 21, 1972 "Bloody Friday", 22 bombs are planted by the PIRA in Belfast, killing 11 and injuring 130.

September 5, 1972 Black September terrorists kidnap Israeli athletes in Munich during the Summer Olympics. All athletes are killed during a botched rescue attempt.

December 17, 1973 Five terrorists attack the Rome International Airport, killing 32 at the airport and one later as they dump the body of a hostage on the tarmac in Athens.

April 11, 1974 A terrorist attack by the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) at a Kiryat Shmona apartment in Israel results in 18 dead.

May 15, 1974 The PFLP attacks a high school in Ma'alot, Israel leaving 26 dead and 66 wounded.

May 17, 1974 The UVF detonate 3 car bombs in Dublin and one in Monaghan, killing 33.

September 8, 1974 TWA flight 841 explodes after takeoff killing 88. Air authorities later determine a bomb exploded on the plane. Suspicion for the attack lies with Abu Nidal.

September 13, 1974 Euskadi Ta Askatasuna (ETA) A Basque terrorist organization, bombs a cafeteria in Madrid, killing 12.

October 5, 1974 A bomb in a Guildford pub planted by the PIRA explodes, killing 5 and wounding 44.

November 21, 1974 Bomb in a Birmingham pub also planted by the PIRA kills 21 and leaves 182 hurt.

January 24, 1975 Fuerzas Armadas de Liberación Nacional (FALN) a Puerto Rican terrorist group wishing for complete independence for Puerto Rico, bombs the Fraunces Tavern in New York City, killing 4 and injuring 50.

June 27, 1975 Air France flight 139 is hijacked by 8 PLO terrorists and flies to Uganda where they hold 103 passengers hostage. The Israeli's counter with what is now know as Operation Entebbe, where Israel's special forces conduct a raid of the Entebbe airport, rescuing 100 of the passengers. Three hostages and one Israeli soldier die in the rescue.
rubylith Posted - 03/22/2005 : 08:45:07 AM
yea me too...its coming. I did a lot of research on google and there are some scanned documents on this website. I BELIEVE its the guy that came foward.
http://www.codenamegrillfire.com/
Arthen Posted - 03/21/2005 : 8:19:21 PM
Has any other person who worked on this plan come forward? Does anyone have a copy of this plan? I'm really interested to see if this can be coroborated with actual material evidence.
Zachmozach Posted - 03/21/2005 : 3:16:48 PM
Well I've already been questioning who was behind the attacks, but regardless of who commited the said attrocity we got screwed as people, because they turned around and used this attack on the US people to enact their new foreign policy which was guided by the project for a new american century. This is not really hard evidence though. So I think the more important thing is going after the bastards that are screwing us now. The ones that just now are trying to pour more money into Iraq. The ones planning dominance of the middle east, and the ones that are breaking human rights laws. It is interesting though, and I think people should force the questions that have been unanswered about 911.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000