Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Pic from Atlanta

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KevinGTArch Posted - 11/12/2001 : 8:14:21 PM
Hey all - I got this pic off my digital camera from the show in Atlanta on 11/10/2001. The lighting for the shot was awesome, it is completely unedited and, well, I'll just let it speak for itself...enjoy!

Peace,

Kev

KB
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
dirtysloth Posted - 11/24/2001 : 12:04:05 PM
Hey Jason, I'd be more than willing. You've got mail

Peace,
Patrick

http://members.tripod.com/one4tim/index.htm
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/24/2001 : 11:49:35 AM
Hey everybody...I finally got ONE copy of the 11.10.01 TR show in Atlanta. I'll be getting a vcr again soon, so I'll be able to do some more, but someone that is WILLING TO TRADE this extensively please email me. I mean if you have two vcrs and it will be EASY for you to trade it.... I don't even have one vcr and no tv, so that makes it harder for me. Anywho, someone that will trade it let me know...I can't tell you the setlist, but it does have a few (at least) from Nomadic Wavelength...good stuff.

Anywho, someone with two vcrs or something email me or post and we'll do a B&P or trade for this show, then you can get it started trading, if you don't mind...Thanks

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Fluffy Posted - 11/20/2001 : 06:29:36 AM
Nice photo. I havent had a chance to look at the others but I downloaded them. You guys should be sending these to Jon Soldo so he can post them on the website. He is happy to give credit to the photographer. It would be nice to have some variety of photos on there besides just mine. We can make multiple listings for certain shows and have photos from each person. Whatta ya think JON? Do we have the space? Or am I talking out my ass?

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/18/2001 : 12:05:04 AM
Hey Kev, any post show shots? I figure you got one or two of you and Tim on there, but I haven't checked. I'm not big on downloading stuff ... afraid I'll screw something up ... that's pretty likely with me. But I'll probably check them out at some point. Thanks for posting them.

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
KevinGTArch Posted - 11/12/2001 : 10:24:49 PM
Jason, below is a link to a zip file containing a selection of shots I took. There's roughly 30 images and the zip file size is about 450kb total.

Is there anyway I could get a copy of your tape? There's no rush at all and I'd be happy to foot the expense. I'd just love to have that show to listen to all the time. I've been meaning to get into taping for awhile but I just haven't started yet. Just let me know, thanks!

Here's the pic link:

http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gte005v/images/Atlanta01.zip

Anyone else feel free to give it a download too!

Peace,

Kev

KB
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/12/2001 : 8:24:27 PM
Holy hell, Kevin, that shot is badass. Maybe I can get in touch with you about the whole set of pics, if you are willing. If you are in fact willing, just post here and then I'll email you about all of that. If you have a website, maybe the easiest thing would be for you to post them long enough for me to get them all (emailing them would take forever for me) and then you can take them off to save your space and all that. And of course then I would be able to only get the pics I wanted...etcetcetc. So let me know!

Peace

-Jason-
Erich with an h Posted - 11/12/2001 : 8:20:36 PM
that is a great shot.

thanks!

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000