Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 THIS IS TYLER!!!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
timreynoldsd1 Posted - 11/12/2001 : 6:13:03 PM
Hey there!!
Sorry for all the guys that were crying about me playing my guitar around back. By the way who was the first one back there?? Umm ya, it was me!! Sorry you guys have to cry about it when if it wasnt for me you probably wouldnt have even come around back. And yes my parents were there becasue i am only 15. So??? how could i drive?? Ya think about that one next time. Oh ya i got my pictues back with tim and all you guys in the backround looked really cool!!! I mena making fun of a 15 year old that wanted to meet his idol. Oh ya and that guitar was out out of tune becasue it was a piece of crap that i never play. So why would i waste my money on new strings for it. I do have though a Martin D-45 that i play on at home. And that other kid that was trying to play the drums i wouldnt be making fun of him. His name is casey crogan and he wins competitions all the time for drumming, he will be at MARS MUSIC this wed for a drumming comp. If you guys want to see a real drummer why dont you go there. Ya amd i will be there to to teach you guys a few things on the guitar i have been playing for a little under a year now and probably better than most people that have been playing for 5+ years. I do have the best band in our county so if you guys want to hear one of our songs email me at golfman594@aol.com and i will send you one of our demo tapes. Ha Ha ya i thought that was funny too when i started playing stairway!! Ha Ha you probably arnt even good enough to play the solo, and that is said if you cant. So if all you guys are going to cry about me playing my guitar waiting for TIM to come out than email me and i will be happy to mail you a box of tissues. Oh ya and you were making fun of my mini van??? Ya that is good casue when you can afford to drive a new S500 give me a call and we will see who will make fun of who!!! That is all for now, and none of this goes toward fluffy case he stuck up for me!! and by the way fluffy i will be at the tennessee show to see Tim again, hopefully i can meet him because i got that PIC developed and i blew it up to an 8 by 10 and i want tim to sign it for me. Maybe if all you other guys are lucky too than i will send you a pic of me playing my D-45 so you can drull over it, ha ha sorry.

31   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 01/22/2002 : 11:25:18 PM
I was gonna point that out myself, but I thought it would be crass. I knew someone else would. Leave it to ole pcbdmb!! You can always count on him!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
pcbTIM Posted - 01/22/2002 : 11:21:09 PM
Hehe...you said hard and head in the same sentence...that's funny.

"War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left."
"Why would you even shake a man's hand if you're not going to help him stand."
Fluffy Posted - 01/22/2002 : 11:17:42 PM
Silky must have passed out!! He picked the wrong time to headbutt me. I think I have shown how HARD my head can be!! HEHEHEad

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
LizT Posted - 01/22/2002 : 11:04:42 PM
LOL! you two are crazy! I love it!!

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 01/22/2002 : 11:03:20 PM
quote:

...(followed by evil laugh)...

MMWWWWWAHHHHHAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA

-Jason-

I am a servant of the power behind the nothing.
Fluffy Posted - 01/22/2002 : 11:02:13 PM
Hey Silky, RU dizzy yet!! You look a little pale. Headbutts are FUN!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
LizT Posted - 01/22/2002 : 10:56:18 PM
Thanks for the laughs guys, it was fun reading the posts again!

Silky The Pimp Posted - 01/22/2002 : 10:52:58 PM
I can't say I'd really call that an argument. I see that more as the two of us lining up... lowering our heads... yelling "BATTLE!" ... and running full steam ahead, head first into each other until one person passes out.
-J

Fluffy Posted - 01/22/2002 : 10:38:06 PM
Hey Silky I just realized that the "argument" we supposedly had was this post, which is still not dead. UNBELIEVEABLE!!!

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=471

This post is like the energizer bunny!! It just keeps going and going and going and going. FLUFFY......BUNNY.....FLUFFY...BUNNY...FLUFFY BUNNY! This post is all mine!!!(followed by evil laugh)

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Silky The Pimp Posted - 01/22/2002 : 11:21:27 AM
Hehe I do now... that was funny as hell though :)
-J

Fluffy Posted - 01/22/2002 : 08:10:00 AM
Seems I have spoken these words months ago. They seem particularly appropriate given current affairs. I still feel that way. It seems even Silky and I had a run in. HEHE Remember that Silky!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
LizT Posted - 11/14/2001 : 3:07:27 PM
Yeow!!! Was that a guy cat fight? I'm glad to see the claws have retracted! Ditto on what Fluffy said. Wecome Tyler. We are all here diggin on TR's music and mostly everthing else is just the icing on the cake! Liz
KevinGTArch Posted - 11/14/2001 : 12:56:23 PM
Fluffy is the man with the insight.....as well as all the goods at the concerts. Have you ever considered writing fortune cookies? I eat a LOT of take out and mine have really sucked lately...I think they could use some new material. Good stuff man...

Peace,

Kev

KB
Silky The Pimp Posted - 11/13/2001 : 12:01:47 PM
Sorry to have been the instigator of all this... Tyler found my IM name last night and we chatted it up for a while. So all's good... I may just keep a review of tonight's show in Athens to myself though :)
-J

Fluffy Posted - 11/13/2001 : 02:52:49 AM
See what I mean Tyler, it is all in good fun and that is how it should be taken. As for you EnthuDMBsiast, I will see you in the parking lot. Why I 'aughta......!! J/K

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/13/2001 : 02:43:38 AM
aaaawwwww. That's sweet Fluffy.

Peace

-Jason-
Fluffy Posted - 11/13/2001 : 02:33:30 AM
Glad to see everyone is warming up to Tyler.(as JenJen said, After a few bumps) But we are all friends and kindred spirits here. With one mission, to spread the gospel of Tim. And to share in the beautiful music the man makes. Look around and you will see we joke around with each other alot. Keep in mind the message board is not about us, It is about Tim. I hope you will stick around and become a part of what has been called the best board out there. It really is a truly great bunch of people. But we are all individuals with our own quirks and idiosycrocys(sp). Some more bold, and some more reserved, but we ALL have one thing in common, A love of good music and Tim Reynolds. And that is truly why we are here. We may not always agree but we are all free to express our opinions and everyone is encouraged to offer theirs even if it doesn't always please everyone. Friends get along even when they disagree. I am gonna shut up now cause i really think I am starting to sound like my parents and that scares me. HEHE Welcome aboard Tyler and try not to take it all so personally. I can tell you from personal experience IF you engage some of these guys(or gals) in a battle they will bring it to ya. Just check my post with Silky.

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=471

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
crash258 Posted - 11/13/2001 : 12:23:20 AM
Ha, thats funny dave. Hes only 15, just a kid. Dont need to rag him that much.

peace,
Philip

Dave S Posted - 11/12/2001 : 9:04:02 PM
You guys are more forgiving than Jesus himself =D

jen-jen Posted - 11/12/2001 : 8:56:24 PM
Hello Tyler!

Just a quick post to say welcome to the board, and I hope you enjoy the ride (after these first few bumps).

:) JEN (:

crash258 Posted - 11/12/2001 : 8:41:35 PM
Well it looks like you are cool after all. So, did you enjoy Tims performance? Ha, like I need you to anwser that.

Keep playing the guitar, you get to go to heaven if you do,

-Philip

timreynoldsd1 Posted - 11/12/2001 : 8:37:43 PM
Ya dmb enthu, no disrespect to you man!!!! i was just really pissed when those iddiots were making fun of me. aight so i guees there is peace between us now as long as everythinhg is cool. andf i guees peace between everybody else too. no harm done sorry for the misunderstanding

crash258 Posted - 11/12/2001 : 8:32:13 PM
Ha, very funny. Thats quite a bold statement little boy. I started playing when I was your age, and progressed quickly, as Im sure your doing. But dont start this kidy bullshit with me, your way out of your league. And one more thing, you should really give us a chance. If you could get over yourself, you just might be cool, we shall see wont we.

cheers,
Philip

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/12/2001 : 8:31:04 PM
Tyler. That's right, just ignore the one person on here that's trying to actually be nice to you. I've learned my lesson, and I won't do it again.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Peace

-Jason-
Erich with an h Posted - 11/12/2001 : 8:30:41 PM
and the baaaaaaalllll is turning into a fat baaaaaallld guy, and you know what we say when something like this happens, its goooood that bart did this, its goooooood.

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
timreynoldsd1 Posted - 11/12/2001 : 8:26:05 PM
Yo phillip, dont cry dude!!!!! I would love to get together with you and play!! Maybe i could teach you a few things!!!!

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/12/2001 : 8:19:54 PM
Hey Tyler, you just need to calm down a little. I don't think everything everyone but Fluffy said was bad, in reference to you. I think I said (well, I know I said this, because I'm just copying and pasting it over here)...
"I dunno, he wasn't all that bad on the axe, tho. Way better than me, but I wouldn't be trying to play in front of people immediately after we had all just been given an hour and a half lesson on guitar by Tim."
So as you can see, I said both that you weren't all that bad, and you were a lot better than me. Both of which I think are not bad things to say about you. So just relax a little, have some fun. I even wished you a Happy Birthday. And now you're bitching at all of us (except Fluffy, of course), when not all of us even had bad stuff to say.
Truth be told, we are all (ok, maybe just me) probably a little jealous. When I was 15, I think I probably liked Young MC and Vanilla Ice. And my mom and dad wouldn't have driven across town to take me to a concert even if it were sponsored by Greenpeace and Save the Children and God himself. We probably didn't start playing guitar when we were 14, so you're ahead of us on that. By the time you are our age (or my age, as I'm one of the older people here, except for krystal), you will be doing who knows what on a guitar. Hell, you'll probably even be famous.

In other words, just calm down a little, we mostly didn't mean any harm, and if you hang around here much, you'll understand that. Not that I'm the great peacemaker or anything, but really, man, it's no big deal.

Hope some of that makes some sense.

Peace

-Jason-
KevinGTArch Posted - 11/12/2001 : 8:18:37 PM
Ok, dude, we got a little carried away, myself greatly included. Fluffy's post the other day kinda made me think back to when I was gettin started on the guitar and how I'm sure I drove some people crazy....and I'm sure I still do. My sincerest apology - keep playin' man, more power to you.

Peace,

Kev

KB
crash258 Posted - 11/12/2001 : 8:15:44 PM
Kid, your missing the point in its entirety.
Its not about how much money you have, how well you can play (I would kill you, along with most of the other people in here), or just how bad ass you think you are. When you saw Tim (like I did just a few nights ago), did he seem like he was full of himself, no. Cause Tim knows he's awesome. Hes a humble person, from what I saw, that stays true to his fans. So I suggest you grow the fuck up and practice a little harder. Because if you were bad ass like you think you are, then you wouldnt have to brag.

peace,
Philip

Erich with an h Posted - 11/12/2001 : 8:06:36 PM
wow. This is like the kind of thing you hear at the begining of a Saturday Morning Special, before they start talking about the dangers of speed or somethin...

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
Baboonboy Posted - 11/12/2001 : 7:47:08 PM
Kid...its cool your 15 and got to meet Tim....now shutup.

:)

ICQ - 578587
AIM - bluwaterbaboon

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000