Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 What show should I put on DVD?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ujohnb01 Posted - 11/12/2001 : 2:16:11 PM
Any suggestions?
Regards,
BJ

On the 1st day God created Tim.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Saint Jude Posted - 11/13/2001 : 6:37:05 PM
Get back up there.... anyone else notice how crazy busy its gotten on this board since aboot a month ago or so... crazy.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
ujohnb01 Posted - 11/13/2001 : 12:03:42 PM
To the tippity top

Saint Jude Posted - 11/13/2001 : 01:01:57 AM
The uwplatteville show was a-fucking-mazing and was the first time tim and greg played together in a long time... so i think that show should be on it... Issac and i both taped it... and i believe all of tims shows are recorded on dat tape... i saw a dat player recording during the show... so i would immagine that fluffy got it or sumthing... and we can splice all 3 together to make a good show for the dvd. Also he played damn near a perfect set list on that day.

Patriotism is a maggot in their heads. - Henry D. Thoreau
ujohnb01 Posted - 11/13/2001 : 12:44:27 AM
I have decided that I am going to do the 10/10/01. It is a great show. I will put both 1 and 2 on there. I am asking people to design a cool stomp for it. I am going to make an intro DVD page with probably some bonus features like extra scenes from different pefromance (late show entity) and I will put web links on it as well. Also, I am thinking about putting a Tim Bio on it as well as still from this tour. So its up to you peopel where this thing goes. Let me know.
Peace,
BJ

crash258 Posted - 11/12/2001 : 8:38:05 PM
Yeah 11.9.01 was video taped. The guy who did the video was having problems with his audio. So, there was another guy doing audio there. When the audio guy gives the video guy the audio. Then the video guy will dub the audio over the video, and bam, there you have it.

sorry for all the audio/video, I couldn't help myself.

-Philip

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/12/2001 : 8:35:39 PM
No wait... Here is my suggestion, for real. I think if we ever can incite someone to get a "board only" show going, (and I've said this before), we could have it shot from a bunch of angles and make a dvd out of that. Have maybe 50 or 100 people there, maybe even get it proshot. Do it kinda like (and I hate the reference to this), well, any VH1 Storytellers. DVD it, sell it, sell audio versions and all that. Hell, I would buy that in one second.

So that's my suggestion. Have a concert just for the board and just for the making of a DVD.

Peace

-Jason-
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/12/2001 : 8:32:35 PM
Ha. Can I suggest 11.10.01? What do you think krystal?

Oh, wait, I'm the only person that's seen that one...

Peace

-Jason-
Erich with an h Posted - 11/12/2001 : 8:31:33 PM
11/9 was taped? aud or vid? both?

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
The Tim Reynolds Tour and Recording Database
crash258 Posted - 11/12/2001 : 8:24:26 PM
11.9.01, last friday in Tallahassee.

awesome!

-Philip

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page