Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 i suck!!! (jason&fluffy)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ddupree Posted - 11/11/2001 : 7:37:27 PM
man, i can't belive all i had to do was wait about 5 or 10 more minutes to meet tim. that just blows me away. a huge knot just developed in my stomach when i read that jason stuck around long enough. well congratulations on waiting it out. there's always next time ( i hope ).
dusty

3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 11/13/2001 : 03:25:12 AM
Sorry Dusty, there is always next time. I missed Andy Dick and you missed Tim. We both saw the show so I guess we were really winners. That is really why we were there. Next time hang out. As I always say, it may take a while but if you are willing to wait it'll happen.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy ( <>..<> )
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/11/2001 : 7:43:46 PM
Dusty, hey man, sorry you missed Tim. I went around back and there were about 15 people there and the door was open and a Navigator with New Mexico tags was parked right there, so we just figured we'd wait until Tim and the C.rew finally all came out. We all got a couple of autographs and some pictures and got to chew the fat with Tim Reynolds for a while, so that was amazing.

And I do hate that you missed it. Cool meeting you.

Peace

-Jason-

'F*** that, man, I don't play songs. I jam.'
ddupree Posted - 11/11/2001 : 7:40:17 PM
don't get me wrong i really enjoyed the show. it was everything i wanted it to be and i got to meet greg howard and that was really cool. his playing really blew me away also. i guess i'm just being a sore loser

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000